• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The amount of free cannabis must equal 2 percent of a dispensary’s gross weight sold

Egzoset

Banned
The problem is this:

So far i thought this thread was about amendments to an ordinance of the Berkley City Council:

« The amount of free cannabis must equal 2 percent of a dispensary’s gross weight sold. »

« Under the proposed rules, at least 2 percent of all medical cannabis dispensed at a club would have to be provided at no cost to very low-income members. »

Why not take fingerprints and sterilize people altogether, to prevent reproduction of a "stoner", "drug addicted" race? For example... After all it's been done already, right here in America!

Never heard of it?... Treat it at face value, if it requires me to show my cards then i'd expect the local store to control my identity when i buy beer, cigarettes, etc. With armed guards at the door...

:peace:

grokit

well-worn member
Why not take fingerprints and sterilize people altogether, to prevent reproduction of a "stoner", "drug addicted" race? For example... After all it's been done already, right here in America!
If you're speaking of the "eugenics movement",
I believe it was centered in california before it moved to nazi germany.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations GroKit,

If you're speaking of the "eugenics movement",
I believe it was centered in california before it moved to nazi germany.

Surprize, there's no need to be that old:

It turns out i'm simply refering to this Voluntary Sterilisation Program, in case someone actually cares:

Children, again...

Which i consider to logically result from a series of United Nations treaties which isn't any more ethical IMHO, not to mention it's still shaping North-American laws today, for the sake of coherence...

:bang:

Now, this has created a situation that pleases anti-cannabic warriors since 2 classes of "stoners" have been created, to "save" our most vulnerable citizens beyond the children: "medical" cannabis users - and they're implicitely required to support being their own hostages. Hummm... How? Well, correct me if i'm wrong but either one recognizes the legitimacy of such classification with a signature, to get his "medecine" (while cannabis is officially declared to have no such value), euh... Or you don't and assume the consequences!

Being no part of such discriminatory program i suppose it's up to the medical clients themselves to comment the long term implications. Yet everyone looses in my personal opinion.

Recently i was reading that the cost of dry cannabis varied between 6 ~ 10 $ a gram! Maybe that's where the United Nations is failing people of the Commonwealth countries the most: the true desease is poverty and our growing tolerance about it in a collective way. But there's worst, meanwhile the laws continue to spare the business of violent criminals and that's how we come to read about Fentanyl laced "drugs", etc...

First things first, a fairplay solution would be - AT THE VERY LEAST - to lower the cost of cannabis, if you ask me.

:peace:

Last edited:

tepictoton

It should not cost more then corn and everyone should be able to provide for himself.

I have frowned upon the Dutch Weedpas idea too...yes have yourself registered as a known drug user...next election the guy that screams loudest we need to get rid of certain people who make certain choices will thank you for that list....

Top Bottom