1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Amazing Vapor Lung!!!

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by natural farmer, Nov 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VaPurrDo

VaPurrDo Member

hmmm i think what i refered to was some sort of water fall bong too... difference with a vapor lung would be that the water falls at the same speed everytime thats a real plus... i can lower my temps and vape darker load with it

2. kushkush

kushkush Well-Known Member

@natural farmer ...what is the silicone piece you have in the green cap? Can we just buy that piece at a hardware store or did you have to jimmy-rig a piece of silicone?

Okay, while I’m at it, can you post a pic of a “PV GonG stem” and an “18/14 GonG reducer” and tell me where to get those?

Oh yeah...can you make the photos in your first post reappear? :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    Summer and paehtod like this.
  3. natural farmer

natural farmer Well-Known Member

It's just a piece of 1/2" high temp silicon tubing stuck inside a slightly larger one. This way it's more rigid and sticks in the cap's hole much better than a single piece.

The PV's GonG stem I was referring is for the Solo... What kind of vape do you want to use with the vapor lung?
    Unfortunately I can't find the original pics but I could take a few new ones next time I make a VL... In a few days... ;) Really easy. We could vidchat as well if you need some more help.

Phenix and Summer like this.
  4. P.A.M.

P.A.M. Vapo Rising

We used to call the vapor lung a "parachute" back in my combustion days, we'd poke holes in a foil and rip soda bottles, lol. Cool that there's a thread for it . Here's a quick video using a Lil' Bud vape by Vapwood, made by @Bravesst .

Vape on!

Click to play YouTube Video

Zak McKracken and natural farmer like this.
  5. natural farmer

I have been using a Vapor-Lung for some days now with my Omnivap and damn, I can't believe I have been so many months without one! I think it was the ritual of holding the Omni like a cigarette between the fingers and just twisting and caressing it that kept my thoughts away for so long... :p Ohh, it feels so nice to rock one again! Specially fitted cap to accommodate the Omni and all... :brow:
    [​IMG]

The vapor the lung pulls from the Omni is just delicious, much more aromatic and thick than the one I can pull... :lol: And the vapor outcome can be controlled with great precision depending on how hard you pull the bag. It's just amazing. I think very few people use one but I am sure enjoying it thoroughly! :nod::D:D:D

Summer, Zak McKracken and szai like this.
  6. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

@natural farmer, There seems be a couple of o-rings to secure either the silicone spout or the vc?

natural farmer likes this.
  7. natural farmer

Yeap, three, attached together with high temp gasket paste and they hold the fat mouthpiece firm in the bored hole. :tup: Best cap I ever made excluding the old GonG one! :p
    Omni slides in and out easily and remains steady no matter how you shake the VL!

Squiby and Summer like this.
  8. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    natural farmer likes this.
  9. natural farmer

Not sure of the exact measurements but the tip of the VC can friction fit into those o-rings securely so they are about the same ID I guess with VC's tip OD.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors