1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Amazing Vapor Lung!!!

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by natural farmer, Nov 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VaPurrDo

VaPurrDo Member

hmmm i think what i refered to was some sort of water fall bong too... difference with a vapor lung would be that the water falls at the same speed everytime thats a real plus... i can lower my temps and vape darker load with it

2. fcmember

fcmember Well-Known Member

@natural farmer ...what is the silicone piece you have in the green cap? Can we just buy that piece at a hardware store or did you have to jimmy-rig a piece of silicone?

Okay, while I’m at it, can you post a pic of a “PV GonG stem” and an “18/14 GonG reducer” and tell me where to get those?

Oh yeah...can you make the photos in your first post reappear? :)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    paehtod likes this.
  3. natural farmer

natural farmer Well-Known Member

It's just a piece of 1/2" high temp silicon tubing stuck inside a slightly larger one. This way it's more rigid and sticks in the cap's hole much better than a single piece.

The PV's GonG stem I was referring is for the Solo... What kind of vape do you want to use with the vapor lung?
    Unfortunately I can't find the original pics but I could take a few new ones next time I make a VL... In a few days... ;) Really easy. We could vidchat as well if you need some more help.

Phenix and Summer like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors