The Amazing Vapor Lung!!!

VapurrDo

hmmm i think what i refered to was some sort of water fall bong too... difference with a vapor lung would be that the water falls at the same speed everytime thats a real plus... i can lower my temps and vape darker load with it

VapurrDo,

kushkush

happy camper....
News about?

Vapman couldn't fill the bottle... Too weak? Haha

Finger works great for me so far! ;)

Man, a vapor lung is so much more practical than a gravity bong... Hehehehehe. Would hate a gravity bong in my bed! :p

Oh and....

@natural farmer ...what is the silicone piece you have in the green cap? Can we just buy that piece at a hardware store or did you have to jimmy-rig a piece of silicone?

Okay, while I’m at it, can you post a pic of a “PV GonG stem” and an “18/14 GonG reducer” and tell me where to get those?

Oh yeah...can you make the photos in your first post reappear? :)

Last edited:

natural farmer

@natural farmer ...what is the silicone piece you have in the green cap? Can we just buy that piece at a hardware store or did you have to jimmy-rig a piece of silicone?

Okay, while I’m at it, can you post a pic of a “PV GonG stem” and an “18/14 GonG reducer” and tell me where to get those?

Oh yeah...can you make the photos in your first post reappear? :)
It's just a piece of 1/2" high temp silicon tubing stuck inside a slightly larger one. This way it's more rigid and sticks in the cap's hole much better than a single piece.

The PV's GonG stem I was referring is for the Solo... What kind of vape do you want to use with the vapor lung?
Unfortunately I can't find the original pics but I could take a few new ones next time I make a VL... In a few days... ;) Really easy. We could vidchat as well if you need some more help.

natural farmer

I have been using a Vapor-Lung for some days now with my Omnivap and damn, I can't believe I have been so many months without one! I think it was the ritual of holding the Omni like a cigarette between the fingers and just twisting and caressing it that kept my thoughts away for so long... :p Ohh, it feels so nice to rock one again! Specially fitted cap to accommodate the Omni and all... :brow:
0HcyDed.jpg

The vapor the lung pulls from the Omni is just delicious, much more aromatic and thick than the one I can pull... :lol: And the vapor outcome can be controlled with great precision depending on how hard you pull the bag. It's just amazing. I think very few people use one but I am sure enjoying it thoroughly! :nod::D:D:D

natural farmer

@natural farmer, There seems be a couple of o-rings to secure either the silicone spout or the vc?
Yeap, three, attached together with high temp gasket paste and they hold the fat mouthpiece firm in the bored hole. :tup: Best cap I ever made excluding the old GonG one! :p
Omni slides in and out easily and remains steady no matter how you shake the VL!

natural farmer

Oh, @natural farmer, I see -- it's the fat mp you're using. Do you know what size o-rings you used?

Edited to add: Working 2 threads here on the vapor end. OK, natural farmer's post in the dynavap thread answered my question above, apparently 1/2":

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1310#post-1265378

Not sure of the exact measurements but the tip of the VC can friction fit into those o-rings securely so they are about the same ID I guess with VC's tip OD.

natural farmer,
Top Bottom