The alcohol in THC pills

DOOM

Doc told me to stay away from alcohol, but I think he means heavy drinking. I have weak pancreas but never had an attack, even when i drank. Either way on my annual checkup and MRU, he said pancreas looks ok but still said to stay away from smoking and alcohol.

So I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how much alcohol is used in THC pills. Like if there's an equivalent (one pill equals 3 beers, or one pill eguals a sip of beer) i dont know and my gastro im sure wont know either.

I cant find much on google. I know there is ways to make via vegetable oil but my friend deals strictly alcohol way of making pills. thanks

DOOM,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It can't be very much alcohol, even (and probably) if it's 95% alcohol. Here is some volume info on capsules: One teaspoon will fill about 7 "0" capsules and about 5 "00" capsules.

How many caps do you eat? Does your doctor recommend you don't use mouthwash w/alcohol?

Additionally, you could add alcohol tincture to anything, and allow it to evaporate. For example, alcohol evaporates at 170 F. Add tincture to melting caramels, and allow to evaporate. Or coffee.

Last edited:

HomeFree

Wouldn't alcohol dissolve a capsule? If it is a capsule it is probably not full of alcohol, and capsules don't hold much space.

Maybe it was extracted with alcohol and then evaporated and mixed with something that doesn't dissolve a capsule like coconut butter.

What do these pills look like? Are they filled with cannabis or full of a liquid of some sort? What does it smell like if you were to open one up?

HomeFree,
Top Bottom