Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

RaK427

I would be interested in buying the 8 as a kit. All that's available to me in MD is plant matter.

RaK427,

mscm888

Although I understand why it would need to come out first as add on; I do hope in the near future an "8 kit" will be offered.

mscm888,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we will announce the costs in a few weeks max, we still need to make changes to current design to better control the heat.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
you just said 2 days now your saying 2 weeks ?

There are other things to consider now since people want the 8 as a kit. We have to calculate what the impact is.

Because now if we offer the 8 as a kit, we need to start offering the oil tops as a attachment, this now puts us in a position where we need to think about packaging, and other aspects of production.

Not easy boss. We have to change production and takes time

mflblover

just dont make the 8 as a kit... since we all have persei's let us get the inside scoop first is what i beleive is fair then deal with all that later

mflblover,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
just dont make the 8 as a kit... since we all have persei's let us get the inside scoop first is what i beleive is fair then deal with all that later

the 8 as a attachment, we will have the Estimated price in a few days. It is only a estimate because we still need to make changes to it, we dont know how its going to effect the cost. But we will have a price range in a few days.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
that price seems right :) since the unit itself was a bit pricey who's with me?

The unit is not high priced boss, compared to other units on the market and compared to the items we provide it is actually around $60-$80 cheaper then anything out their.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

that price seems right :) since the unit itself was a bit pricey who's with me?

You get a lot for your money with this company, just because you pay a fair bit doesn't mean you don't get that much more in return.

Think about it, $40 or $50 is cheaper than a good ceramic heater alone. Would you really want to buy a complicated product like the 8 for cheap? That's just begging for crappy materials and faulty electronics...

I'm thinking around $100 at least... they more you pay, the better components you can buy it's as simple as that.

JoeKickass,

mflblover

You get a lot for your money with this company, just because you pay a fair bit doesn't mean you don't get that much more in return.

Think about it, $40 or $50 is cheaper than a good ceramic heater alone. Would you really want to buy a complicated product like the 8 for cheap? That's just begging for crappy materials and faulty electronics...

I'm thinking around $100 at least... they more you pay, the better components you can buy it's as simple as that.

100 is so pricey though that means 300 for the flower vape... i think 70 is overboard but would cut it because its just an attachment it cant be half as much as the product

mflblover,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
100 is so pricey though that means 300 for the flower vape... i think 70 is overboard but would cut it because its just an attachment it cant be half as much as the product

I would like to ask you if you can show us a portable oil vape, that does flowers, for $300, that is comparable in functions.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

$300 for the 8 + the full Persei set sounds pretty reasonable to me. If they did a persei body + 8 kit I would imagine it should be less than $250.. ($200?)

It has come to our attention that some people think that the Persei unit is just a Silver bullet.

They might look the same but they are not in any way. the only thing that might look the same is the button, but then again it is not because the Persei has a led ring around the button.

The Silver Bullet can not be adjusted, does not have a led light, no pass through system coming, and no lifetime warranty.

Ok so The SB by Alt smoke costs

$84.99 Just only the shell, not battery, no charger, no led light, no lifetime warranty, and no cartridge.

Now add 1 x cartridge, 1 x battery, charger, and drip tip on altsmokes site you will get it to

$121.33

Now add the double top, when they had the double top it cost $89

So total now comes $211.00

No take that and also add the 2 x 18350 batteries, the led light capability, and the lifetime warranty, and it would cost more the $250.

Now take the Persei.

$199 + Tax and S&H

Single top
Double Top
1 x 18650 Trustfire
2 x 18350 Trustfire
1 x Charger
2 x Drip Tips
2 x Cartridges
1 x Fill Tool
Limited Lifetime warranty.

And we cost more? how the ef does that happen. So please help us educated people because wrong information is what we are against and this is the biggest one of them all.

Even with out his price points, which make sense, say you put this next to the MFLB(gave my old dirty one away, and regret it), both have warranty..battery life in persei is insane, buying AA's and carts are equivalent, both serve their purpose well. After all that, 199$ ain't to bad.

havealight101,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
vguO2.jpg

Had to repost... :rofl:

jambandphan03,

NewSchoolExplorer

Most innovators have a higher margin as they can do so with limited supply and compitition. Its basic economics. But the Thermovape line up is pretty similar to Persei/Omi. Modular design herb and oil capabilities. I have the TV T1 (herb) and the Rev (oil), the company is great with customer service and has a simple and robust design. Now THCS has made a great product similar but different in a few aspects. Price is pretty damn close. I was interesting in purchasing a new gadget lol but I need to see how its different and to what degree of a difference and is the price worth that marginal benefit.

Cant wait for more details and best of luck THCS.

Peace n Pot yall

NewSchoolExplorer,
Most innovators have a higher margin as they can do so with limited supply and compitition. Its basic economics. But the Thermovape line up is pretty similar to Persei/Omi. Modular design herb and oil capabilities. I have the TV T1 (herb) and the Rev (oil), the company is great with customer service and has a simple and robust design. Now THCS has made a great product similar but different in a few aspects. Price is pretty damn close. I was interesting in purchasing a new gadget lol but I need to see how its different and to what degree of a difference and is the price worth that marginal benefit.

Cant wait for more details and best of luck THCS.

Peace n Pot yall

His testing yeilded 7 .3-.4g loads on a single charge! That definitely seems more than "marginal" from what I understand, but I don't know much about TV. Comparison's are inevitable, and will be interesting.

havealight101,

DaProfessor

I'm one of those 'efficiency type users'. I only need .05-.1g to achieve therapeutic results. Can the 8 effectively extract a small amount of material?

DaProfessor,
Top Bottom