Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
See testing went well. Near 6 days, no posts.

Sorry forgot to upgrade, no testing did not go well.

Something went wrong i wont say what, let the other manufacturers do the research themselves but we are on it.

We have other tricks up our sleeve. Wait for it by next week. We just dont have one trick up our sleeve.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Well that is unfortunate. Expected release on it? This a main sell point on the persei. Excited to hear the ideations on what more can be done on the 8.

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Well that is unfortunate. Expected release on it? This a main sell point on the persei. Excited to hear the ideations on what more can be done on the 8.

Unknown at this time but we do have another trick up our sleeve.

Yes we are working on another herb chamber for the Persei. Something thats not as high tech, something thats not like the universe.

Just wait for it. We will show it off hopefully at the high times cup,

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So your working on a new chamber like the universe but not like the universe AND your working on the 8 but having troubles with it? so there will be two persei flower chambers, one high tech and one low tech? where the 8 will be released before?

Porquiplane,
Reactions: mestizo

OF

So your working on a new chamber like the universe but not like the universe AND your working on the 8 but having troubles with it? so there will be two persei flower chambers, one high tech and one low tech? where the 8 will be released before?

As I understand it, Universe is 601 thread based, you can use it on any supply you have that can supply the necessary power. The 8, OTOH, replaces the top, electronics included, so it needs to be a Persei.

The Universe is a simple heater, like Omicron. It is, I think, based on the same sort of heater used in the 8, but without the temperature controls (which requires electronics). The photo I recall of the Universe prototype looks like a SS olive, complete with hole in the top to stick your stuff in. The ceramic floor is heated from below by a conventional heater element.

I think.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys we are having issues with the 8, the Universe Herb Chamber will be ready to be shipped out on Tuesday from engineer to start its final testing, The third Herb chamber that is a back up if we where not able to work out the kinks of the 8 will be ready for testing this weekend at the show.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Do you think a convection heater would be possible? Doing a heated ceramic disc and tubing that has air holes below the heater so the diffused air gets heated and heats whatever may be in another chamber above the heated tubing and disc. Complex to explain without a diagram. Ideas?

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Do you think a convection heater would be possible? Doing a heated ceramic disc and tubing that has air holes below the heater so the diffused air gets heated and heats whatever may be in another chamber above the heated tubing and disc. Complex to explain without a diagram. Ideas?

We understand your idea, just wait a bit please plan b will be revealed soon.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
plan B Herb Chamber.

This is why we do what we do and why we are leaders in our field.

IMG00048-20120621-1523.jpg

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
So can you explain plan B? It looks like a ceramic heater with a glass upper with slits to allow airflow. So conduction function. Basic design, but well designed for the most part. 8, is conduction as well. So dont see much need of another design, i.e. the 8 (except that glass will ALWAYS break, so metal design is better).

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So can you explain plan B? It looks like a ceramic heater with a glass upper with slits to allow airflow. So conduction function. Basic design, but well designed for the most part. 8, is conduction as well. So dont see much need of another design, i.e. the 8 (except that glass will ALWAYS break, so metal design is better).

Plan B is convection. It is not touching the Herb in any way.

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
But, just to clarify for everyone... Plan B is an attachment for persei, not an attachment for water pieces. Really looking forward to a flower chamber release.

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
But, just to clarify for everyone... Plan B is an attachment for persei, not an attachment for water pieces. Really looking forward to a flower chamber release.

Yes its a attachment for the Persei, but we will have adapters to hook them up with a water paper.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

sidewing

hi, im a medical user here in cali. but i do not like to use butane oil.. strictly bubble bag hash for me. someimes it is full melt, sometimes it just bubbles but doesnt melt. can i use this in the persei?

ive been doing many many several hours of research of all the different types of vapes (i currently use the glass vapor genie but im trying to remove the butane aspect, i am a vape only toker as of the past few years) and i think the persei 8 will be what im looking for as far as bubble hash and also dry herbs.

forgive me for saying so, not comparing the two at all, but i really like the look off the atmos raw, i want something that looks very inconspicuous, like i can walk around anywhere/everywhere not raising suspicion and take many many hits without having to reload constantly. will the 8 herb chamber fit this category also?

and will very small amounts of my bubble hash be ok in the persei as it is right now (while waiting for the 8 chamber).. i have some sour d bubble hash from last years outdoor harvest that melts, very similar to wax.

also is there a projected release date on the 8 chamber?

edit: also looking into the o-phos havent had a chance to do as much research on this one yet as the rest.. would this work for bubble hash? i like the look, its smaller and more discreet..

sidewing,
Top Bottom