Discontinued The 8 Herb Vaporizer for the Persei

OF

that first image screws into the second image. This image show what screws onto the battery section. Hope this helps OF.

That looks much improved. On the last version that contact worked lose, moved upward and messed up the buttons.

OF

OF,

jpdnkstr

Wow, this looks a lot like my Lavatube e-cig. Does this take dry bud, or is it for extracts only?
The 8 is an attachment for the Persei designed specifically for flowers, good to see another person from MI on here!

jpdnkstr,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
sorry, the persei will run concentrates normally or flowers when the 8 comes out. or the universe when that comes out

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Thanks for the upgrades on the prototype OF, it's running good!

Hey, you're welcome. When it runs it's pretty cool all right. Just keep an eye on it, it does run away looking for all the world like it's off. SC's suggestion to pull the battery seems the only reasonable protection. Hopefully that part goes away.....it's not really a very useful feature IMO.

OF

OF,

DubCRider

He didn't do anything really, he just touched it. I'll have it at the cup for you to check out his ghetto rig.

DubCRider,

OF

He didn't do anything really, he just touched it. I'll have it at the cup for you to check out his ghetto rig.

Hey, I never said I was proud of it, only that it seemed to help a construction defect that was jamming the buttons sometimes. The final design is no doubt going to be different.

Just be careful with it, it still flies when it wants to.....

OF

OF,

DubCRider

I disassemble after every use, otherwise I probably could have warned you guys.

DubCRider,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I disassemble after every use, otherwise I probably could have warned you guys.

No doubt repeated over heating screwed up the controller. It may well have been tested to limits that wouldn't be experienced in normal use.

Sinclue,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Video, or didnt happen. Tits or gtfo.

It didnt happen you say? hmmm tits or gtfo you say. Well sir i am staying here and then some :-)

Video is uploading so give it a few.

This is testing heat up times unloaded. We had one battery at 3.6v and one at 3.8v i know i know never do this, always make sure they are within .05 of each other, but hey couldnt wait.

Next test is heat up times loaded.

JoeKickass

Seems like they moved the temp sensor to be right on the heating element, I would see if you can really get any vape right away as soon as it hits 420 and starts bouncing back to 410...

But if so :tup:

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom