The 2016 Presidential Candidates Thread

lwien

I know I keep posting about this but I don't see how his administration won't start messing with legalized/decriminalized cannabis. The two "top pics" for AG are Christie and Giuliani... we know how they feel about it. The same with Newt. Trump has surrounded himself with prohibitionists. Clinton might have let the situation just drift along on its own but not Trump. I'll bet we hear a policy statement on this before the end of the year.

Andy Harris (R-MD) must be prepping to crack down on DC again. Sure, he looked like a meddling, grandstanding asshole for doing it in the past, but with this new administration?

Given the recent changes maybe I'll start a new thread (unless there already is one, I don't think I've seen it): The Future of Recreational Cannabis Laws in the United States.

The Republican doctrine is...........leave it up to the states and in this instance, I believe Trump will follow this path as well. He may even be more prone to lower the schedule rating than HRC would have been.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm closing this thread to further replies until Staff can decide whether it should remain open. I will argue for closing it permanently, since the election is over and I've just read far too many posts expressing anger towards each other rather than anything to do with the candidates.

Top Bottom