• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The 2016 Presidential Candidates Thread

gangababa

I suggest a nationwide Trump supporter protest against the godless Republican status quo that will not bow down before our Savior Caesar Trump.

Trump supporters, like those calling boo and traitor at Ryan's Wisconsin event today, can vote for Trump and also SKIP ALL the down ballot races.

Hang them all out to dry and do not vote for rinos like Ryan, Ayotte, McCain, Johnson, Rubio, Grassley, and all the other Crapo from Idaho and elsewhere.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey grokit, I see Trump is up by 3 in Alaska. Your vote may matter after all... :(

I just noticed that Roger Stone got kicked off CNN for racist/sexist based twitter attacks on my new hero Ana Navarro back in February. Good for you, CNN.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
My good lifelong Vietnam vet friend who lives in Thailand just wrote my name in on the mail-in presidential ballot... I'm gonna legalize Mary Jane, give full disclosure on the extra-terrestrial alien agenda, a chicken in every pot, and declare world peace... no scandals (promise).

Last edited:

lwien

pPlvKFk.png

:mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental::mental:

On another note, I wonder how Trump and Clinton are going to great each other at the beginning of the debate. It's usually done with handshakes but I don't think that Hillary can possibly offer him a handshake. He may extend a hand and I would just love to see her not shake his hand and just turn her back to him and walk away while shaking her head in disgust. THAT would be a GREAT way to start off the debate. Just fucking humiliate the asshole and watch his head explode.

The ONLY way that he stands a chance of winning the election is if he out and out trounces her and wins this debate in a landslide and for the life of me, I can't see how that could possibly happen. He's going in there with a boulder tied to his balls.

Last edited:

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
My good lifelong Vietnam vet friend who lives in Thailand just wrote my name in on the mail-in presidential ballot... I'm gonna legalize Mary Jane, give full disclosure on the extra-terrestrial alien agenda, a chicken in every pot, and declare world peace... no scandals (promise).

And a log vape for everyone!!!

Farid

Has anybody brought up the latest wikileaks release? Clinton is on record saying she has two positions, one for the public, one for the private sector. Worst of all it comes from a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Then there are the speeches she gave to pro Israel groups where she basically pledged her support to take out the Syrian government for the benefit of Israel. She goes on about how even if the US is against intervention in Syria that she supports secret arming of rebels so long as it is kept secret from the US public (so that public opinion does not go anti war in Syria).

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
All these republicans who are distancing themselves from Trump and/or are suggesting he should step aside are wasting their time. In order for Trump to consider dropping out ....he'd have to care about the republican party more than himself.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It ain't over til its over...

There really is very little new here. Trump has always been a sleaze and there has always been tape. As much as I'd like to believe it would, the line "grab them by the pussy" by itself will not destroy him. This must continue. If he fails badly tonight, than it may be over, but if he can rally...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
One of the talking heads made a good point. Nobody has any real significant influence on Donald other than his kids. But if his KIDS see that he is really damaging his brand, THEIR MEAL TICKET, they might tell him he has to stop. They are the only ones who could stop him, and I have no reason to believe that, if they see that cliff, they really are prepared to voluntarily walk off it with him...

Do they love Daddy more than the Money? I am not convinced.

cybrguy,
Reactions: steama

gangababa

Has anybody brought up the latest wikileaks release? Clinton is on record saying she has two positions, one for the public, one for the private sector. ....

And Trump too has both public and private personas.
By Trump's logic re: Clinton, as he is saying the private Clinton is the real and therefore dangerous Clinton, we must assume that Trumps pussy grabbing persona is the real "he".

defense.jpg

I am still last,; I'll add this.

Trump essentially says he enjoys women. Republicans et al, promise to enjoin women (from full self-autonomy of citizenship among USA; denying women their humanity and rights).
Trump will grope, Republicans will jail.

Last edited:

BD9

Most trump supporters are saying sales of 50 Shades of Grey prove there was nothing wrong with trump's comments and those comments are acceptable. They also are saying that actions speak louder than words, an obvious slam of Bill Clinton.
But Bill is not running for president and 50 Shades was fiction.
Here's some 'action' for those supporters:

Just last week, yet another “Jane Doe” filed a suit in New York accusing Epstein and Donald Trump of raping her at a series of sex parties when she was only 13.

SNOPES

trump claims that epstein was a great guy and fun to be around. epstein is a convicted pedophile and has 'settled' many other alleged cases of child rape.

This should be taken seriously, I bd9, did some checking before I posted this. It looks to be credible.

grokit

well-worn member
Has anybody brought up the latest wikileaks release? Clinton is on record saying she has two positions, one for the public, one for the private sector. Worst of all it comes from a speech to Goldman Sachs.

Then there are the speeches she gave to pro Israel groups where she basically pledged her support to take out the Syrian government for the benefit of Israel. She goes on about how even if the US is against intervention in Syria that she supports secret arming of rebels so long as it is kept secret from the US public (so that public opinion does not go anti war in Syria).
It's stuff like this that makes me think that they are equivocal criminals. That the giant douche is a sleazeball is not news, except to perhaps the most naive. But the turd sandwich is a lying murdering war criminal; the evidence is on display of how she holds the american people, including her supporters, in such contempt that she just tells them what they want to hear about her policies while doing the complete fucking opposite.

After much consideration, I really don't give a shit who wins this election. They both suck :disgust:

edit: Sanders supporters seethe over Clinton's leaked remarks to Wall St.

:myday:

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
If Trump was able grab a woman's u-know-what using his 2005 fame levels I expect all this new found even-more-fame-than-before means he'll busier than ever. He'll have to use both of his little hands in the future just to keep up.

Karma comes around twice so I'm hoping he starts off using his new higher level of fame with Ronda Rousey and Lorena Bobbitt.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
They've had on tape Howard Stern calling Ivanka a beautiful piece of ass while Donald Trump was on his show. Trump should have said don't talk about my daughter that way, but he didn't. We've known what Trump has been all about for a long time.

The republicans should have vetted their candidate better and disqualified him early on. They have to live with this mess that has been previously known as the Republican Party. What else is out there regarding Trump on tape or a woman suggesting she was assaulted with unwanted advances?

Really looking forward for tonights debate. It will be better than I had thought last Thursday.:rofl:

Where did the popcorn avatar go?

Edit
What is Mike Pence to do?:lol:

Last edited:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
So the failed 4th estate is really really angry about Drumpfs misogyny as they should be. I find it interesting that the failed 4th estate did not make this much of stink (over the last 45+ years) when the reich as a whole passes and tries to pass laws that take a womens right to choose away, keeps their wages low, fights minimum wage, etc.
The reich is the party of misogyny.
There is so much the failed 4th estate is not mad about:
Ryan and the K0CHs and the other libertarian neoconfederate states rights taliban traitors have the same platform. And do not forget they supported the Bundy terrorists and love Putin.

NO ABORTION EVER

• We urge the repeal of federal campaign finance laws, and the immediate abolition of the despotic Federal Election Commission.”

• “We favor the abolition of Medicare and Medicaid programs.”

• “We oppose any compulsory insurance or tax-supported plan to provide health services, including those which finance abortion services.”

• “We also favor the deregulation of the medical insurance industry.”

• “We favor the repeal of the fraudulent, virtually bankrupt, and increasingly oppressive Social Security system. Pending that repeal, participation in Social Security should be made voluntary.”

• “We propose the abolition of the governmental Postal Service. The present system, in addition to being inefficient, encourages governmental surveillance of private correspondence. Pending abolition, we call for an end to the monopoly system and for allowing free competition in all aspects of postal service.”

• “We oppose all personal and corporate income taxation, including capital gains taxes.”

• “We support the eventual repeal of all taxation.”

• “As an interim measure, all criminal and civil sanctions against tax evasion should be terminated immediately.”

• “We support repeal of all law which impede the ability of any person to find employment, such as minimum wage laws.”

• “We advocate the complete separation of education and State. Government schools lead to the indoctrination of children and interfere with the free choice of individuals. Government ownership, operation, regulation, and subsidy of schools and colleges should be ended.”

• “We condemn compulsory education laws … and we call for the immediate repeal of such laws.”

• “We support the repeal of all taxes on the income or property of private schools, whether profit or non-profit.”

• “We support the abolition of the Environmental Protection Agency.”

• “We support abolition of the Department of Energy.”

• “We call for the dissolution of all government agencies concerned with transportation, including the Department of Transportation.”

• “We demand the return of America's railroad system to private ownership. We call for the privatization of the public roads and national highway system.”

• “We specifically oppose laws requiring an individual to buy or use so-called "self-protection" equipment such as safety belts, air bags, or crash helmets.”

• “We advocate the abolition of the Federal Aviation Administration.”

• “We advocate the abolition of the Food and Drug Administration.”

• “We support an end to all subsidies for child-bearing built into our present laws, including all welfare plans and the provision of tax-supported services for children.”

• “We oppose all government welfare, relief projects, and ‘aid to the poor’ programs. All these government programs are privacy-invading, paternalistic, demeaning, and inefficient. The proper source of help for such persons is the voluntary efforts of private groups and individuals.”

• “We call for the privatization of the inland waterways, and of the distribution system that brings water to industry, agriculture and households.”

• “We call for the repeal of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.”

• “We call for the abolition of the Consumer Product Safety Commission.”

• “We support the repeal of all state usury laws.”

Every single one of these ideas is rooted in Ayn L Rand John Birch Society dogma. Paul Ryan is as extremist as any of them.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Man that photo always creeps me out. But especially after reading articles about his alleged sex parties with Jeffrey Epstein and 12 and 13 year old girls. I really hope the aggravation of their threats to the girls lead to the court allowing the suits even though the standard statute of limitations on them has expired...

Trumps behavior and his cheapening of the office of the President so disturbs me that I really hope there are consequences for Trump well beyond losing the election. Allowing those suits to go forward would be a good start...

Last edited:
Top Bottom