• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

THC juice available in Europe? CBD is a option? VapcapM / Firefly2 - Help Please

Ricd

Hi guys,

Almost one year ago i bought the firefly2 and the vapcap M to see if i can stop to use tabacco when i smoke my hash.

Firefly2 is a great device, very portable, gives u the better taste, easy to clean, quality product... but the baterry is a nightmare and sometimes to make clouds on that is bit hard for me...

Vapcap M is really beautiful, amazing desing, more easy to use is impossible, great taste, big clouds, no bat, easy to clean...

But to be honest im still rolling my blunt with tabacco shit :-( because when i smoke by my vaps i dont get high enough!!!! And is fucking sad. Almost 300€ In the firefly :-/

Anyone here with the same history?

Then i saw a review about the Pax Era and that looks nice, allready thc in the pods... then i saw the stiiizy almost the same thing... and i wanna try one of those but for my suprise i cant because that products only in California our whatever...

Then i start my research looking for a THC juice to use in the Rubi vap from Kandypens and i dont find nothing. Im right? There is nothing guys? That is crazy man.

After that i found juices with CBD and i start to reed about it... now i wanna ask to someone who smoke good stuff for long years... CBD works? Make u high?

If yes do you know good brands?

Sorry about my english.

Thanks for all,

Ricardo Filipe,
Portugal

Ricd,
Top Bottom