THC/CBD Honey works as topical?

pallfy

Hey, I have a thc cbd honey called haleys comet. I was wondering If I put this on my skin topically, would the thc and cbd absorb and treat skin conditions? Honey is known to penetrate some skin layers, so I was wondering.

pallfy

You might have better results if you combine your extract with a small amount of virgin coconut oil as a carrier. This will allow the material to apply easier and absorb easier... Please report back your results.

Yeah it worked pretty well topically with a coconut oil carrier. Possibly. The oil was actually MCT oil infused with thc and cbd as well (a tinciture I bought), I applied that first, and the honey (w thc/cbd) over it. It showed good results. Dunno which was more effective, lol.

Satty

I have had that honey and its awesome in tea.
Last week I had the thc honey, I had to lay down.
Purely Medicinal honey

Satty,

Squiby

I had a bite wound from a stray cat that was not really healing after several weeks.

So, I finally decided to apply a small bit of Phoenix Tears to it and covered it with a bandage. After 3 days I removed the bandage and there was only the faintest evidence that there had ever been a blemish. It had completely healed.

I never thought to mix the Pheonix Tears with a bit of coconut oil, but next time I will.

Last edited:
Top Bottom