Thankyou/Member recognition thread?

Just some guy13

A lot of people come on FC looking for advice and fortunately many people here are willing give it. But sometimes members will go out of their way and put in a lot of effort in an attempt to help someone who needs a question answered or advice. I think there should be a thread dedicated to thanking memebers who went above and beyond to help answer your questions or give you advice. Many FC memebers put in a lot of time and effort to help others and I think there should be a thread to recognize members that have help you significantly. Does a thread like this exist? I tried searching for it but didn't find one.

Just some guy13

Ok well screw it, i'm starting it then! Everyone on FC has been so helpful and an amazing source of information regarding vaporizing and which units fit what needs. Everyone has been so helpful but I'd like to specifically call out @lwien and @Tek. They both helped direct me toward the LSV as best suited for my needs and have helped answer specefic questions I had. I just want to make it known how helpful they have been and thank them :wave:.

If anyone else has anyone they would like to thank specifically, feel free to post in here. I get the feeling that many members derserve specific recognition for their help.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
I'd like to thank @OF for suggesting the herbalAire after taking time to discuss what attributes mattered to me. Later this month, I'll have been using it exclusively for a year and couldn't be happier. It's a perfect match. :tup:

This post may be kind of redundant, as I thanked him privately, but wanted others to know what a good and helpful person he is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom