Thanks FC from RBT

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Wow, what a rush is was going to Champs. After all those years of being blessed to work with the best in the industry I had the joy or sharing a hose from the driftwood vape with so many of the people that devoted so much of their time to make RBT a reality. So many of best customers, reviewers and retailers in the business stopped by the booth making it a surreal experience... and it wasn't just the effects of the driftwood. I hesitate to name names as I am sure to leave some out but you all know who you are.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to anyone that I offended through the years as I was in WAY over my head. I gambled it all and lost most of my life... my job, my house, my life savings and my children and nearly ended up behind bars. If it wasn't for all of the loving and caring people in this industry that literally came to my rescue I would hate to think where I would be. In the end, I would do it all over again. So many times the crushing anxiety and failure turned me into a manic asshole... but there was always someone... a Z Team member, my best friend Vgoodiez, a customer, the faith of VapeFiend to make large orders in advance that helped me out, a glowing review, that gave me the faith and belief in what I was doing to press on.

Now I have the best retailers in the world taking care of my customers, a dear friend that builds US custom and a manufacture that lives up to the quality standards RBT demands and that stands behind their work. The storm clouds are passing and the small glimmer of light has opened up to joyful day. The pain of the process exceeded all of my marathons combined but the feeling of accomplishment in 2019 dwarfs anything that I have could have ever imagined.

I believe that everyone should have a soul crushing event to humble them provided that there are people that truly love and care for you. When shit hits the fan your social media "friends" will run for cover and your true friends will rush in... and you will see what is important in life and with some sweat equity and perseverance the dead wood will float away and the rocks in your life will provide a steadfast anchor to save you. In 2014 I had a crazy dream and I jumped off a bridge amid so many that cautioned me to stay on dry land... and I survived and was born again, in a life that is so so much better than the one I was living... all thanks to all of you... and our miracle plant.

I am now a Political Media atheist and only exist here and on the RBT.www and life is good again. If there is anything I can do for any of you please drop me a line at ryan@rastabuddhatao.com and I promise I will do what ever I can to take care of you as so many of you cared for me. #bobisgod

Peace and Love,
Ryan "RastaBuddhaTao"

virtualpurple

Always a fan, RBT. From both my Milaanas to the Zion, and now into the Splinter V1 and Z. I enjoy your dedication to the craft, and appreciate all your encouragement in wrapping up my masters. I will always be ready to pounce on the next RBT innovation.

VAPEHUNTER

Ryan,
It was great meeting you and picking your brain about the sliver. And getting to spend a little time with your RBT Drift Wood was awesome.
What really blew me away was the trust and respect you showed me. After our 5 minute conversation when you asked @HughJundys and I to watch your RTB booth I couldn’t say no.
It was a trip having these strangers walking up and asking me about your Vapes.
I’m far from a people person and this really put me and @HughJundys out of our comfort zone.
But You put your trust in me and I couldn’t let you down so I went into “people person mode” and talked to whoever looked interested.

I must say the second time we watched your booth we were so ripped from the Driftwood comfort zone or not it was great!!

Reading back maybe this should have been a private message but I’m a bit baked and I think I’m rambling.....oh well.
Hope to see you next time at champs!
:peace:
VAPEHUNTER

Last edited:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Always a fan, RBT. From both my Milaanas to the Zion, and now into the Splinter V1 and Z. I enjoy your dedication to the craft, and appreciate all your encouragement in wrapping up my masters. I will always be ready to pounce on the next RBT innovation.

Through the years the sight of VP always made me smile. The loyalty and support of folks like you continued to give me fuel to keep the train rolling. Thanks for always being the calm, rational voice of reason bringing calm to the threads. I don't have trolls... I have enthusiast like you that always have my back when I am away.

Ryan,
It was great meeting you and picking your brain about the sliver. And getting to spend a little time with your RBT Drift Wood was awesome.
What really blew me away was the trust and respect you showed me. After our 5 minute conversation when you asked @HughJundys and I to watch your RTB booth I couldn’t say no.
It was a trip having these strangers walking up and asking me about your Vapes.
I’m far from a people person and this really put me and @HughJundys out of our comfort zone.
But You put your trust in me and I couldn’t let you down so I went into “people person mode” and talked to whoever looked interested.

I must say the second time we watched your booth we were so ripped from the Driftwood comfort zone or not it was great!!

Reading back maybe this should have been a private message but I’m a bit baked and I think I’m rambling.....oh well.
Hope to see you next time at champs!
:peace:
VAPEHUNTER

Ah, it was your honesty and sincerity that was painfully obvious that gave me the comfort level to leave you in charge. I appreciate you both spending so much time hanging out and allowing me to complete a mission critical task... getting the electricity turned on so we could fire up the driftwood... and yeh, man that thing will rip your face off like no other vape lol. It was pretty cool to meet some of the long time customer in person, shake hands and listen to first hand feedback. I do what I do for you and am constantly working to make the RBT brand evolve to serve you all better. I have my DM's disabled as my way of working is full transparency... I recently moved to the next level of Media atheism in that I do not respond to text... if you text me I will call you back. I believe that private messages is dehumanizing communication as tone and immediate banter is lost. Thanks for stepping out of your comfort zone and being another couple of guys that contributed to the RBT mission. I hope to host some meet-ups and let folks know when I am out and about. I am looking into kicking it at a few music festivals this year such as Mountain Jam or possibly Woodstock 50 so if you want to come pitch a tent in the RBT camp you are more than welcome. Fly into Albany NY and and I will pick you up on the way.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah only just saw this, and it's beautiful. Glad to have you back brother, and thrilled to see the brand expand! :tup:
:peace::spliff:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
LoL. I’m the opposite with communication. If you try to call me I’ll probably ignore it and text you to ask what you wanted. I almost feel like it’s rude for someone to call and expect me to drop whatever I’m doing at the moment and speak to them right now, instead of sending me a message that I can reply to once my hands arent full.

Every time I get a call from someone instead of a text I think “Oh no, something bad must have happened if they can’t just send me a text”.

Also, I prefer to be able to type something out and re-read it before I send it. It helps me to speak from my proverbial mouth, instead of my proverbial ass.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Hey RBT minions! @DieHard is back! I had a great meet up with @RastaBuddhaTao a couple weeks ago! What a great time. We seshed and brainstormed and it was so refreshing. I have been gone from here for a while. For clarity , owning RBT vapes killed my VAS! I really feel like I have my flower vaping needs covered between my various RBT vapes and my desktop fave the Errlectric Herb nail. Now I have a Sliver to test! Z-Team! I will get back into the FC groove as I remember how to post pice etc.

Penny Wise

Hey, @RastaBuddhaTao. This is an older thread I know but it seems the right place to say, thank you. I recently got a Splinter Z and it's a truly amazing little atty, but the best thing about it to me? It's helping my husband kick combustion for both cigarettes and cannabis. He's always been so averse to vaping cannabis cos he didn't like the effect, both in sensation and strength. THANK YOU! :D

Top Bottom