Thank you!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I wanted to make a thread for everyone who has been so kind to me and helped me to get a vaporizer that is easy for me to use, and also helped me in other ways as well. I know I have thanked a lot of you privately.
I just want to make sure I don't miss anyone.

It has become very difficult for me to do everything, and you have no idea how much I appreciate everyone here. Mods, members and retailers, who have all went out of their way to help me. I owe you all, and I have no idea how I can ever repay you.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I wanted to make a thread for everyone who has been so kind to me and helped me to get a vaporizer that is easy for me to use, and also helped me in other ways as well. I know I have thanked a lot of you privately.

It has become very difficult for me to do everything, and you have no idea how much I appreciate everyone here. Mods, members and retailers, who have all went out of their way to help me. I owe you all, and I have no idea how I can ever repay you.

For You to Live long and be well ! It's all the Payment any one here Needs.

:peace: ... :rockon:

+1 for what these fine gents have stated, plus...
images

But don't dial 0 right now, I'm out to lunch.... ;)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

I really enjoy your posts and open heart. Hope your can keep posting here. We owe a lot to you too.

Top Bottom