Thai Food Tried to Kill Me and I survived!

SpaceCoyote

The OP reads like a trip report! I think they put Guatemalan insanity peppers in that dish :brow:
I find that regardless of what spice level you request those Thai chefs just do whatever they feel like at the moment.
I always say "as spicy as you can make it!" and get anything from bland to deadly.

SpaceCoyote,
Reactions: grokit

thesoloman

Oh gosh, not
The OP reads like a trip report! I think they put Guatemalan insanity peppers in that dish :brow:
I find that regardless of what spice level you request those Thai chefs just do whatever they feel like at the moment.
I always say "as spicy as you can make it!" and get anything from bland to deadly.

Now that you mention it it was like a fucked up trip, a very dark and scary trip where i legitimate thought i may be dyeing.
Lookin back on it i laugh, but i still haven't went back to that thai place, actually i think they recently went out of business :D

grokit

well-worn member

homer-chilli.jpg

homer3.jpg

Justpassedu

good story right there , glad your still alive LoL , i read through that and thought you were going to be in the hospital. This kind of reminds me of my bad experience 2 summers ago. I met some friends in Ibiza Spain for a little getaway. We traveled to a island to have lunch and ordered a huge metal pan of paella. It was delicious , there was so much and i kinda added a bit to much hot sauce. What i did not know was after we were finished we had to swim out to a boat that was a few miles away to get back off this island. I know you shouldn't swim right after a meal , i wasn't prepared and it hit me. Half way through my swim my stomach was killing me , my body kinda cramped up. Lol , i thought i'd never make it , i thought of using the ocean as my toilet. I looked down as i was swimming to see ocean life i have never seen before swimming around me. I got freaked out a bit and thought of what the consequences could be if i decided to use the ocean as a bathroom lol. I had the worst pain ever , this was like a survival experience for me. Lets just say i made it to the boat to get back which had no bathroom. i was in some pain for a couple of hours. I am going to stop now as this may be to much info for some but i'd like to say i am still alive today.

Top Bottom