• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

caliganja420

Any tips on how to get consistent abv? Top of my load is very dark and gets much lighter as you go to the bottom? Lowered the watts to 55 and cruise from 380 to 420. Loved the Tubo but it was difficult to get dark abv, every time.

caliganja420,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Any tips on how to get consistent abv? Top of my load is very dark and gets much lighter as you go to the bottom? Lowered the watts to 55 and cruise from 380 to 420. Loved the Tubo but it was difficult to get dark abv, every time.

How are you packing your loads? Stempack, or baskets? I try not to compact the herb too much - so that air can still flow up and through the herb to evenly cook it

muunch,

Stonedbadger

I agree, it depends how you are packing it.

You can also play around with the coil resistance, maybe reduce it by .002

Stonedbadger,

tokenknifeguy

Anyone have any problems with the p80? I know that the tetrax had some problems, and I did as well with my x, but I found the problem seemed to be on the box mod I was using.

Also how many bowls can you guys get off one battery?

tokenknifeguy,

GoldenBud

Anyone have any problems with the p80? I know that the tetrax had some problems, and I did as well with my x, but I found the problem seemed to be on the box mod I was using.

Don't have it yet, but it depends when you finish your bowl, at 210C or 230C
i think 4-6 bowls depends on your temp

GoldenBud,

M3 Element

How do you change the watts?

M3 Element,

GoldenBud

you got a stirrer pick ? then make "an hole" in your herb bowl. makes a different.

GoldenBud,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I keep going around with my tetra p80! in fact beautiful is he
Just a few comments
... stempack takes too much greens and i hate stirr. Sounds like a great vape for glass users ... but ... no bong's to me
With basket pack taking the NUB out is almost always a mess.
I also increased the coil (it was 0.220) and set it at 0.224. Now it seems that temperatures are more right with avb color.
It also takes long hits, too long for me
Can warm up mode be adjusted? It takes a long time and always takes the same time? Does hot or cold vape make no difference in time and power?
On demand mode. How long for the first hit?
What is the power difference between on demand and cruise? There is not?

tks

dzoinp,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

3-6 bowls is reasonable to expect, but it totally depends on your battery, plus how you are loading and hitting... And no problems with the P80, it is one of the most popular mods, though the click screen is not for everyone? If there are any issues like a defect with the mod, FJ will take care of you under warranty.

I keep going around with my tetra p80! in fact beautiful is he
Just a few comments
... stempack takes too much greens and i hate stirr. Sounds like a great vape for glass users ... but ... no bong's to me
With basket pack taking the NUB out is almost always a mess.
I also increased the coil (it was 0.220) and set it at 0.224. Now it seems that temperatures are more right with avb color.
It also takes long hits, too long for me
Can warm up mode be adjusted? It takes a long time and always takes the same time? Does hot or cold vape make no difference in time and power?
On demand mode. How long for the first hit?
What is the power difference between on demand and cruise? There is not?

tks

You will not have a mess taking out the nub if you turn the Tetra upside down when you remove and insert the stem. I also take the first hit upside down so I can properly set the load and no crumbs will fall into a the heater this way. You can also tap the load slightly to help it stay secure.

Lower temps typically take more power and a longer draw, if you want to take short quick big reps then set the temp higher. Remember the temperature is going to be relative regardless, it is essentially just a guide with almost any pure convection vape in my experience.

I do not use the warm-up mode at all, I am very familiar with the vape though so I know how the first hit can be lighter if I'm doing low temps. Often I will Cruise, and that will entail waiting a little bit before I take the first hit so the heater can get all warm and heat soaked for thick hits at any temp... No difference in power, Cruise could be more efficient on battery if you set the ECO mode to 1, but again it depends on other factors as well. And I don't know how long for the first hit on demand because I don't time that, though I do consider it instant? Again so many variables!

Shit Snacks

I wanted to ask how much time to take the first hit. 15/20seg.?

How much time until I take the first hit or how long is the first hit? If I start ripping above 400 I can get good vapor in under 10 seconds if that helps you? Instant on demand in my book

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
How much time until I take the first hit
until was the word...

You will not have a mess taking out the nub if you turn the Tetra upside down when you remove and insert the stem. I also take the first hit upside down so I can properly set the load and no crumbs will fall into a the heater this way. You can also tap the load slightly to help it stay secure.
I do that... and sometimes it happens...i need tap tap upside down
Cruise could be more efficient on battery if you set the ECO mode to 1

thanks for the tip the battery was disappearing very fast ...

i need the bendy stem...I'm learning to like this ... I know it's a very good vape
I thought it was more on demand vape but for now it looks more like a session vape

dzoinp,

Shit Snacks

until was the word...

I do that... and sometimes it happens...i need tap tap upside down

thanks for the tip the battery was disappearing very fast ...

i need the bendy stem...I'm learning to like this ... I know it's a very good vape
I thought it was more on demand vape but for now it looks more like a session vape

Yeah I mean even at 380 I can get vapor pretty instantly, but I guess from cold little preheat doesn't hurt! If you turn it up though I still say it is quite fast for me. Try very high temps?

Yeah I guess stuff falling out could be an issue with dryer herbs, but also how is your grind? The best way is a nice consistent medium grind, if there are a lot of uneven pieces big and small those won't stick together as well...

Definitely get yourself a bent stem of some sort, they are my favorite by far!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

shredder

Anyone have a price for a p80? I know its custom, but at least a range would be helpful. TIA

shredder,

caliganja420

Enjoying the tetra, really like the all glass air path. I am still getting some inconsistencies with the abv but I am working on it. Starting at 400 and ending at 430 seems to be getting the darker abv.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Enjoying the tetra, really like the all glass air path. I am still getting some inconsistencies with the abv but I am working on it. Starting at 400 and ending at 430 seems to be getting the darker abv.
Try to make a little hole in the herb bowl before starting the session. it makes some different.

Top Bottom