Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
mother fucker...my man has done it again!

I've beaten this thing up all day with cbd herbs and keep taking hits that make me giggle. You know...those hits that are so good, quick and effortless that you can't believe it? I've used several different packs, and they all work, and bring something different to the table. The firmware is tight - I haven't changed a thing...just using it as is out of the box. With on-demand, cruise and warmup mode, I'm in vapor heaven. And I'm not even writing this while high...all cbd today!

If he has a unit available and you miss out, I feel for you. Go get one, and consider yourself lucky!

Nice one! I like those geometric etchings

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
mother fucker...my man has done it again!

I've beaten this thing up all day with cbd herbs and keep taking hits that make me giggle. You know...those hits that are so good, quick and effortless that you can't believe it? I've used several different packs, and they all work, and bring something different to the table. The firmware is tight - I haven't changed a thing...just using it as is out of the box. With on-demand, cruise and warmup mode, I'm in vapor heaven. And I'm not even writing this while high...all cbd today!

If he has a unit available and you miss out, I feel for you. Go get one, and consider yourself lucky!
That's a stunner! It looks great with the unique designs into the surface, but I also think the wood grain is beautiful enough to shine on its own. Can't go wrong either way.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
HO HO HO! :wave:

22635699-santa-claus-with-shopping-cart-full-of-packages.jpg

i have sent your packages my friends! that was quite something! :whoa: thank you so much for everything :tup::bowdown:

flammy

Did anyone get their tracking numbers from the shipment?

No email with tracking but the shipment has showed up in my Informed Delivery so I got tracking through that. I’m sure he’s just swamped with getting these orders out and email will go out sometime when he has a chance. He just wrapped up a 30 unit drop. Getting pretty pumped myself.

flammy,
Reactions: chaos191

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
No email with tracking but the shipment has showed up in my Informed Delivery so I got tracking through that. I’m sure he’s just swamped with getting these orders out and email will go out sometime when he has a chance. He just wrapped up a 30 unit drop. Getting pretty pumped myself.

Ok great thanks! I didn’t get the tracking info. Is informed delivery through the site? Mine says completed for one and packing for another. No tracking.

mysterion,

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Also... does anyone use a conditioning oil/butter on their Tubos or Lamart devices?

Beeswax/coconut oil or bomb ass butter type thing?

I got the sonokeling and want to take care of it.

mysterion,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
VAS has kicked in.

I never wanted a tubo evic as it was never really pocket sized. I did own a tubox and liked the performance.

Tetra P80 looks like it would fit in your pocket - i want. However now i have a strict no preorder, no first order policy.

2nd order however......... so is it just custom orders from now on? Or will there be more stock?

oddjobold,

Gray Area

Also... does anyone use a conditioning oil/butter on their Tubos or Lamart devices?

I use bomb ass butter on my poplar Tubo quite regularly. Keeps the light (dirt magnet) wood nicely protected :tup:

@funkyjunky wow man these Tetra P80's are just beautiful. I bet they feel great to hold too... much more ergonomic. Guess I'll be throwing some more money your way in the new year. Well done (again) :clap:

Gray Area,
Reactions: mysterion

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
so is it just custom orders from now on? Or will there be more stock?
Next up is custom, but if he continues the way he has in the past, he will have another drop with premade vapes in a month or two. Just make sure to get on his mailing list so as not to miss out.

Jill NYC,
Reactions: elykpeace

flammy

I use a variety of different options to take care of my wood devices/stems. I use conditioners from Dynavap, Phattpiggie, UD, Ed, and Dreamwood. I also use Howards' Butcher Block Conditioner, Burt's lip balm and mineral oil and this combo has been my goto recently. I typically condition after use (not every use) as I find the warmth from use helps with the application.

Terpenetime

I haven’t had a Lamart vape before but I think I’m going to have to snag one of these when I next get a chance.

What’s your thoughts on the best stem to go with and which other options, if any, are worth having?

flammy

I haven’t had a Lamart vape before but I think I’m going to have to snag one of these when I next get a chance.

What’s your thoughts on the best stem to go with and which other options, if any, are worth having?

Get the nub cooler and a WPA as the Tubo/Tetra Dual are beasts through water pieces. The nub is extremely compact and very effective. Only drawback is that it can get a little warm at the tip after extended session use. I don't pack the joint and rather use a basket screen so I have the ability to place borosilicate glass beads inside the joint to heat sink a bit. This does help but when I use extensively, I will grab a long XL8TR stem or just run though a rig with a WPA.

For those who didn't order a nub from Lamart already and want to try one, Vgoodiez stocks them as well.

I also feel like the capsule stems are worth having (with spikey insert or turbulator strips). Bonus is that they double as VC stems and can take a S&B capsule for use with any vape that accepts 19/22 stems.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Next up is custom, but if he continues the way he has in the past, he will have another drop with premade vapes in a month or two. Just make sure to get on his mailing list so as not to miss out.

How do i get on the mailing list?

oddjobold,

mysterion

The Vaporizer Avenger
Got my shipping notice last night! Anyone know the normal time to Canada? 10 days?

Exciting. Nub Cooler. Long Cooling Stem. Ebony Capsule with spiked and amaze cooler.

Whats everyone’s preferred loading method and mouthpiece? (Long Cooling with Stem pack?)

GoldenBud

Got my shipping notice last night! Anyone know the normal time to Canada? 10 days?

Exciting. Nub Cooler. Long Cooling Stem. Ebony Capsule with spiked and amaze cooler.

Whats everyone’s preferred loading method and mouthpiece? (Long Cooling with Stem pack?)
Never load more than 0.15 as a new user, learn the machine... don't overpack it, I wouldn't go over 220C as a new user too...I never tried the Nub stem but the long cooling stem is great. never tried the capsule thing either, but people tend to say it has some slight effect of "conduction" vaping which is a little bit different than "regular" mod itself, 100% convection...
I don't think it's a big different, but you're welcome to tell us later ;)

PS make sure you got reliable 20A 18650 batteries, and a reliable charger (external)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: chaos191

chaos191

I just picked up 4 LG HG2 3000Mah 20 amp batteries for $3.50 each from IMR. Good price for sure for a good battery.

chaos191,
Top Bottom