Terpene Profile - Candida CD1 by Medical Marijuana Genetics

ginolicious

So, I never really thought I would jump down that rabbit whole of terpene profiles and selecting different temps to hit certain terpenes for desired effects, but here I am.

I cannot find the terpene profile anywhere online for Candida CD1 need by medical marijuana genetics. I was hoping someone knows or can help. Trying to see what exact affects I can get off this strain and at what temperature. It’s a CBD plant. 20:1 ratio.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

Site has been down for a while now. I don’t even think the terpene profile is listed online. I even messaged them on Instagram for that information and have not received a response.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

Yeah it’s almost impossible to find. This strain is unreal for its 20:1 CBD ratio. But for some reason no one can find anything on it. I’m getting health problems up the wazoo lately and really on terpene profiles to cater to my high/ curing ailments.

ginolicious,

idboehman

From what I was able to see it does look like a super interesting strain so I hope more information about it eventually comes out! Seemed like it won some award so maybe whoever awarded the award has more information.

As an aside can I just say it's a little weird of a name for a strain lol.

Candida is a type of fungus / fungal infection that can grow on the tongue. I'll spare you the images as you can seek them out yourself

indexmusic

Yeah it’s almost impossible to find. This strain is unreal for its 20:1 CBD ratio. But for some reason no one can find anything on it. I’m getting health problems up the wazoo lately and really on terpene profiles to cater to my high/ curing ailments.

I can only tell that it vapes a really strong sour taste ,and when it is mixed with thc you won't be able to move at all .I got a small clone flowered before i lost my plant in early 2019 ,good luck with your terpine hunting and please if you find info please remember to fill in this post ;)

indexmusic,
Reactions: idboehman

ginolicious

This strain generally has .3%THC and 20%CBD. Hoping it’s very good for pain, anxiety, and depression. But hence why I’m searching for the terpenes so I really know what I’m getting into when I smoke her.

ginolicious,

indexmusic

This strain generally has .3%THC and 20%CBD. Hoping it’s very good for pain, anxiety, and depression. But hence why I’m searching for the terpenes so I really know what I’m getting into when I smoke her.

I now am planning to do topical transdermal patches for pain ,cbd is best absorbed through skin instead of thc (10/1 absorption) that i use now with vaping more 250mg /day to control spondylolisthisis inflammation and pain with great results .Topical is the next thing to pain imo .
The same transdermal will be used for osteoarthritis (not mine),based on researches for cbd /terpenes and arthritis.
I am planning to use cbd 2mg/cm2 of skin (there is a research that says it is the max good resulting potency without any cannabinoids loss) , with 2% dmso (chemical that helps absorption and has aintinflamation properties) ,Eucalyptus Oil Undiluted (most potent cineole terpene profile 65%),ethanol (absorption) ,coco oil(carrier) and some glycerine or propylenoglycol (absorption) .
Some thc will be very helpful for the pain also but its is difficult to penetrate the skin and do not want to use more solvents and more than 2% dmso .
Smoking kills tepines . Vape is really nice but you cannot control the route .Topicals ,if done right may be much more helpful i guess without loses

Last edited:
indexmusic,

ginolicious

I was able to find the profile. Unreal medical strain. Really helping my anxiety. I can vape it all day. And it tastes citrusy like oranges. Love it. Just thought I would mention if anyone looking for a good medical strain. This is one.

ginolicious,

indexmusic

It would be great if you share it with us .Keep the info alive ,the web stays for ever even archived by google ,and many ppl will be searching for this .Please .

indexmusic,

ab12

I was able to find the profile. Unreal medical strain. Really helping my anxiety. I can vape it all day. And it tastes citrusy like oranges. Love it. Just thought I would mention if anyone looking for a good medical strain. This is one.
Any chance of that profile?

ab12,

ginolicious

Not sure where it went. I will have to look for it. I think I lost it though. And it’s not like me to not post useful information here

ginolicious,
Top Bottom