Terpene extracts

Bouldorado

Picked this up today:
eQExurV.jpg

Basically an ethanol refined CO2 extract that focuses more on terpenes than THC. In 250mg, 19.4% of that is "Total Potential Cannabinoids". 23.1mg of THCA and 21.7mg of THC, which leaves around 25mg for various terpenes. This is Super Lemon Haze so I'd guess most of those are d-limonene. I'm not sure what the remaining ~80% is comprised of.

I tried it by dipping some [Stardawg] live resin in a drop of it and then dabbing at low temp. Amazing lemon taste, without even a hint of artificialness. The downside: price. At $65/.25g, it's the most expensive cannabis product I've tried.

Which brings me to the reason for this thread: how should I use this shit? It's very runny (viscosity similar to veggie oil) so I'm not sure how to use it efficiently. It came with a pipette but I think if go that route I'll burn through it in no time (since according to google 1 pipette drop = 1/20 of a ml). I ordered some 1 ml syringes w/ a fill tip but idk if those will be any better.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Picked this up today:
eQExurV.jpg

Basically an ethanol refined CO2 extract that focuses more on terpenes than THC. In 250mg, 19.4% of that is "Total Potential Cannabinoids". 23.1mg of THCA and 21.7mg of THC, which leaves around 25mg for various terpenes. This is Super Lemon Haze so I'd guess most of those are d-limonene. I'm not sure what the remaining ~80% is comprised of.

I tried it by dipping some [Stardawg] live resin in a drop of it and then dabbing at low temp. Amazing lemon taste, without even a hint of artificialness. The downside: price. At $65/.25g, it's the most expensive cannabis product I've tried.

Which brings me to the reason for this thread: how should I use this shit? It's very runny (viscosity similar to veggie oil) so I'm not sure how to use it efficiently. It came with a pipette but I think if go that route I'll burn through it in no time (since according to google 1 pipette drop = 1/20 of a ml). I ordered some 1 ml syringes w/ a fill tip but idk if those will be any better.
Dip your dab in it.

Melting Pot,
Top Bottom