temperature control on a whip style vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVaporDaddy

i have this theory that if you have a little metre on your whip that tells you the pressure that your hitting at ( since temperature is controlled by pressure ) and somehow find a way to find out the temperature inside the whip while your hitting it ( you would probly have to be like a scientist to do this :lol: ) and experiment till you figure out ... wait one sec i forgot to say keep it at the exact same temperature every time . anyways gonna finish the sentence , and experiment till you figure out what pressure makes what amount of heat , well suction i should say not pressure , i dont even know im pretty vaped :p but i think you guys should understand what im getting at , please share your theories maybe expand my theory make my theory better maybe? thanks any input or replies appreciated

TheVaporDaddy,

stinkmeaner

It was hard to make out what you meant, almost like you were writing scrambled thoughts instead of sentences :lol:

I had a thought once that a good vaporizer should take the temperature where the airstream meets the Herb, in theory this would not work on a whip vaporizer because the temperature would cool down when you stopped hitting the whip which would cause the heater to ramp up to tremendous temperatures to try to get the herb hot, then in turn when you went to take a hit the herb would burn because the heater was too hot.

stinkmeaner,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Yea it would be really hard to make a mechanism that would fit in a box style that culd do this sort of thing. I still find trial and error the best for me. Not only that but it would only ramp up the price of the vaporizer.

P.S. Awesome icon stinkmeaner

wowthisisrandom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom