Teabag while simmering AVB to eliminate straining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I make edibles by simmering AVB (basically decarbed bud) in coconut oil inside of a slowcooker. I usually filter the oil through cheesecloth but I have to press it out with my fingers and I lose some and theres still some but in my final product... could I put all my avb in a teabag or teabags, simmer them in the oil, and just remove them once done?

hope it sakes mense. im :vaked:

vapelord420,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I make edibles by simmering AVB (basically decarbed bud) in coconut oil inside of a slowcooker. I usually filter the oil through cheesecloth but I have to press it out with my fingers and I lose some and theres still some but in my final product... could I put all my avb in a teabag or teabags, simmer them in the oil, and just remove them once done?

hope it sakes mense. im :vaked:
That should work...

You can also fashion the Cheesecloth to where it acts as a huge teabag.

Just get a pack of the cloth, and lay it flat on the counter...
Pile your ABV in the middle, and bring the four corners together and create a sack of ABV..

Twist and tie it closed with a length of culinary thread.

Or... Go to your local Asian Market, they always have neat tea filtering contraptions.
And... Possibly the easiest method...
The Asian Market usually carry a HUGE inventory of different Stainless Steel strainers, many have extremely tight meshes.

I've made some amazing ISO/Ethanol extractions with their strainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom