Tasty puff

minuteman420

So i bought some tasty puff tobacco flavouring drops when i first started smoking and still have alot left.
Is there anyway i can use this tastypuff with my vaporizer/ For example by pouring some on my weed and then letting it sit out to dry out the tasty puff?

I dont really like the flavour that this vapor has, i know its not all weed, but just this specific batch tastes very wierd.

minuteman420,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hm. I remember talking with someone in the chat about these , I think they are mostly sugar and water , with some dye. Personally, I'd rather not taint my herbs, but maybe if you got some funky tasting nugs, it might be worth it...

What flavors you got?

SpiralArchitect,

minuteman420

Right now i have the spearming flavouring, what ive decided to do is try it out.

I have a bowl sitting out right now thats been vaped to produce 2 half bags (or 1 full bag total) at 190. I think there should still be a bag or a bag and a half left to pull out of it. so im going to go ahead and mix the tasty puff with the weed in that bowl. If it tastes good ill report back and mission successful, if it doesnt taste good then not much is lost. I wont be vaping it up till tmr night (saturday night) or sunday night, so ill report back then.

minuteman420,

minuteman420

So this does work. i used my tasty puff in two different ways to get my vapor spearmint flavoured.

The first thing i did was put some on my herb a day before i wanted to smoke it. I mixed it all up and put it ontop of a piece of paper and let it sit out to dry. This put a slight spearming flavour on my vapor.

The second thing i did was put a few drops of tasty puff in the spherical part of the bag glass mouthpiece while i was letting vapor fill into the bag. This gave my herb a nice spearmint flavour too. What did was give my vapor the taste of spearmint, but when i asked someone what the vapor smelled like they still said marijuana.

Well theres that information, maybe ill go pick up another flavour that smore distinct from marijuana and give it a try.

minuteman420,

graywulf

I've tried blueberry. I put it straight onto my tongue and it is definitely alcohol based - which makes sense. Alcohols have high vapor pressure, so heat would evap that flavored substance right into your hit.

*edit* blueberry was nothing special. not recommended.

graywulf,
Top Bottom