Take a month off-Get combustion out of system. return as pure vapist-Wise?

Wizsteve

no i wont i feel i am being attacked and trolled by you and your not the OP

No offense, but that sounds like a bunch of bull-cock. THC metabolites are fat soluble, meaning they are stored in fat cells, which means your "detox" tea/juice won't do slut. Besides, tolerance is not affected by the concentration of THC metabolites in the body. Cannabinoid receptors weaken over prolonged use, causing an increase in tolerance.

google it lol there many herbs that will detox your system don't knock it till you try it lol

i would guess this your second account you use to attack and troll ppl on here?

Last edited:
Wizsteve,

Caligula

Maximus
no i wont i feel i am being attacked and trolled by you and your not the OP

black-scientist.gif

FukCombustion

Did you forget what the OP posted? lol (if so i re-posted it)he wants to get his tolerance down.
detox teas and juice cleanse will do just that it will remove the toxins out of your body including thc trapped in your body i also would go even further sauna, steam room, and soaking in hot baths would help a great deal steam room will clear his lungs out ,soaking in a hot bath will remove more toxins and is a pleasant place to vape he will feel it right away (just don't fall asleep)

No offense, but that sounds like a bunch of bull-cock. THC metabolites are fat soluble, meaning they are stored in fat cells, which means your "detox" tea/juice won't do slut. Besides, tolerance is not affected by the concentration of THC metabolites in the body. Cannabinoid receptors weaken over prolonged use, causing an increase in tolerance.

FukCombustion,
Reactions: aamp420
Top Bottom