T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
How did the first sapphire break? Share your shame :)

I knew you would ask.....
Really wish I knew, went in when a larger dab, capped, and when the vapor cleared, noticed a piece of broken GEM. I’m as careful as possible, treat it like its radioactive. If this one breaks, I’ll try the SIC dish.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I knew you would ask.....
Really wish I knew, went in when a larger dab, capped, and when the vapor cleared, noticed a piece of broken GEM. I’m as careful as possible, treat it like its radioactive. If this one breaks, I’ll try the SIC dish.

Hmm, thats interesting. No known cause. Damn. No shame there, but no learning really either. Hmm. I broke an obsidian dish, which I would imagine you read in the DCup thread, that was entirely down to me and a major dunderheaded move of SHAME :) I'm overdue for another :)

FURTHER ADVENTURES IN MANUAL GLOB MODE!

One idiosyncrasy of the vapecode controller is the buttons go in singular steps or they fly by at a rate of knots. So... as usual, the TBucket has been heated for hours at 415f. Load up my dab on the dabber, and press the increase temp button until it starts speeding through time itself and take my finger off. It stops at 576f. Fuck it.

Then followed the same procedure as before. It was a pretty big dab but it still had a hint of carbon, a slight burnt taste, which I hadnt had until that dab. After that first inhale, I did the same thing on the controller but in reverse (hit down temp until it sent me travelling back to 1985 and then took my finger off, 405f this time). Dab went down in WAY fewer inhales than if I'd stayed at 415f. Controller obviously loses temp way slower than it gains temp, so there is a trade off going on there.

Clean up is noticeably darker in shade than the clean up last night from either 415f dabs or manual glob mode at 520f. Harder to clean up off the sapphire too, more stubborn and slightly caked.

All in all, 576f was a bit too high... unless I increase dab size again :) I was going to see what going up briefly into the 600's would be like, but I might leave that for a major dab size challenge! :D

EDIT TO ADD: There was a little coughing fit on the first terp heavy inhale, not from the rest of the dab tho, and no subsequent inhaler use needed. The experience was not so pleasant tho, obviously, carbon is not my favourite flavour.

EDIT 2: Same again, but with 0.23g dab, went up to 600f/down to 380f but with all the same method as before. Same results but with yet again a slightly even more darker clean up, no carbon that I noticed tho (slightly bigger dab size I assume)... but also there is more... -

:mmmm::puke::smug:

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

Hmm, thats interesting. No known cause. Damn. No shame there, but no learning really either. Hmm. I broke an obsidian dish, which I would imagine you read in the DCup thread, that was entirely down to me and a major dunderheaded move of SHAME :) I'm overdue for another :)

FURTHER ADVENTURES IN MANUAL GLOB MODE!

One idiosyncrasy of the vapecode controller is the buttons go in singular steps or they fly by at a rate of knots. So... as usual, the TBucket has been heated for hours at 415f. Load up my dab on the dabber, and press the increase temp button until it starts speeding through time itself and take my finger off. It stops at 576f. Fuck it.

Then followed the same procedure as before. It was a pretty big dab but it still had a hint of carbon, a slight burnt taste, which I hadnt had until that dab. After that first inhale, I did the same thing on the controller but in reverse (hit down temp until it sent me travelling back to 1985 and then took my finger off, 405f this time). Dab went down in WAY fewer inhales than if I'd stayed at 415f. Controller obviously loses temp way slower than it gains temp, so there is a trade off going on there.

Clean up is noticeably darker in shade than the clean up last night from either 415f dabs or manual glob mode at 520f. Harder to clean up off the sapphire too, more stubborn and slightly caked.

All in all, 576f was a bit too high... unless I increase dab size again :) I was going to see what going up briefly into the 600's would be like, but I might leave that for a major dab size challenge! :D

EDIT TO ADD: There was a little coughing fit on the first terp heavy inhale, not from the rest of the dab tho, and no subsequent inhaler use needed. The experience was not so pleasant tho, obviously, carbon is not my favourite flavour.

EDIT 2: Same again, but with 0.23g dab, went up to 600f/down to 380f but with all the same method as before. Same results but with yet again a slightly even more darker clean up, no carbon that I noticed tho (slightly bigger dab size I assume)... but also there is more... -

:mmmm::puke::smug:

How do you measure your dabs? I have a fairly accurate one I use for EJuice making.

RustyOldNail,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
How do you measure your dabs? I have a fairly accurate one I use for EJuice making.

I cannot claim to have looked into their accuracy but its these...

https://www.kenexproducts.com/collections/kenex-scales/products/matrix-scales-mx-100

EDIT: "London-based Kenex have been making quality digital weighting scales for well over 25 years. Their commitment to quality, precision and ease-of-use makes Kenex the go-to manufacturer when choosing a new set of scales." Blah blah blah etc etc :)

EDIT 2: Hey @RustyOldNail , next time you've been down at your idle temp for a while and go in for another dab - try adding the dab at 250f, then putting the temp up to your usual temp and then start to inhale, and enjoy leisurely going thru the flavours as you inhale as the temp increases :)

EDIT 3: And another big dab. 0.33g. Same method, but starting at a 10 minute 350f step down, then upping to 640 and adding the dab, 2 inhales, back down to 380f. 2 more huge inhales but I had to give up slightly towards the end. Writing this is hard work now :)

None of the usual coughing fit (tho again, it occurred slightly on that first terp hit toward the end as the heat climbed), and none of the usual post coughing/dab phlegm production, no inhaler use.

BOOM! (for me personally :))

Last edited:

nspatient

I have had oil spill over a few times now. No longer bother with Terp balls, that’s one potential cause as well as larger dabs, and of course how hot you dab at. Once it migrates down the sides of the dish and eventually getting underneath, it can be hard to deal with. I can tell if the dish might be stuck, because I’m constantly swabbing after every dab, and if my sapphire disk moves/slides just a bit when I’m moving the QTip around, I know it’s not stuck.

If it is stuck, BUMMER... When the oil dries, it’s like GLUE! Since I don’t really want to disconnect my cover and coil every time this may happen, to attempt a ISO soak, I tried to find another, easier way. Besides, the other issue is the two surfaces, the bottom of the titanium cup and bottom of sapphire dish are manufactured extremely smooth, so even a tiny bit of oil, creates a kind of vacuum effect mating the two together, even after I warmed up my DCup to approximately 200f. I could move and slide the sapphire dish, it was loose do to my warming of the metal cup holder. Do to the “vacuum” effect even turning it upside down and light tapping, it would not release. I then had some success by finding a very small “suction cup”, the type in dollar stores that are usually part of some kind of note holder, etc. Found a small one that fits on the top of the sapphire dish (dish has to be ISO clean for suction cup to work). I had to do it a few times, while the cup was slightly warm, but it pulled out, and was far easier then taking the coil apart.

I’ve mentioned this in earlier posts, and I don’t usually hawk cleaning products, but after seeing folks recommended “Simply Green - CRYSTAL” formula for rig cleaning, and a gallon was cheap on Amazon, I gave it a try on the sapphire dish. It needs to sit submerged OVERNIGHT, next day you’ll see a bunch of brown crap floating in your cleaning container, I use a wide glass tiny dish. The sapphire will look like new, and no scrubbing. This is stuff that ISO doesn’t clean at all, which is really odd.

@nspatient
Curious, what is the highest temp you QTip dry swab your Sapphire dish at. When I’m done with a dab, I usually turn the temp down to 250f, to idle it till my next dab, as it reaches 400f, I go in with two QTips. I only ISO swab when surface is at or near room temperature. Thanks.

This is with the Auber @ 570F and the insert @ ~450F. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I accidentally tipped over my piece and water rushed into the Tbucket, instantly filling the dish with boiling water. I thought the sapphire was done for, but it survived. After that, I started dry swabbing after dabs, so probably some dip in the temp. Maybe I'm lucky, but I think it might have taken something like less water, or something like alcohol, which boils off faster to provide a level of evaporation that causes a temp drop that's quick enough to produce a 300F delta.

I haven't attempted post-dab temperature readings, but when measuring my dish with the Thermoworks K-020, I let it heat soak for 10+ minutes and then apply light pressure on the center of the dish until the temp stabilizes, 30s or less. The readings are pretty consistent across the insert. I wasn't aware of that flat sensor until you mentioned it a few posts back, but Im thinking of picking one up.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Half gram dab attempted. Failed :) Gave up just as there was one more big ass inhale to go. But still, no asthma, no crazy coughing fit, no taking forever over it.

Pleasantly stunned/stoned :)

EDIT: Behold! My failure! Gonna attempt it again later :) I left all my coughing in for reference :)

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Maybe I'm lucky, but I think it might have taken something like less water, or something like alcohol, which boils off faster to provide a level of evaporation that causes a temp drop that's quick enough to produce a 300F delta.

I would say you're extremely lucky, flooding the insert with water is a sure fire way to thermally shock it, even if you don't see a crack yet it probably fissured in the lattices affecting the structural integrity of the dish.

invertedisdead,

nspatient

I would say you're extremely lucky, flooding the insert with water is a sure fire way to thermally shock it, even if you don't see a crack yet it probably fissured in the lattices affecting the structural integrity of the dish.

I don't have a background in materials science, but from what I gathered from articles after the soak, a quench of -200C (-392F) is quoted on a few of the articles I found as the thermal shock resistance of sapphire. 450F to 212 or even room temp falls within that range.

I'll post if it does end up cracking, but I'm not overly concerned with it, barring another soak.

nspatient,

RustyOldNail

Wondering for those using a DCup or TCup:
For dish reclaim swabbing, what is the HOTTEST temp you have used a DRY QTip at, on your “Sapphire” dish after a dab?
Either a PID or surface temperature will do, I can convert temp either way.

Just curious, as after a dab, I like to dial PID down to a “surface” temp of 400f, before dry QTip swabbing, but if it was safe to swab at a higher temp, I wouldn’t have to wait as long, not a big deal.

RustyOldNail,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Wondering for those using a DCup or TCup:
For dish reclaim swabbing, what is the HOTTEST temp you have used a DRY QTip at, on your “Sapphire” dish after a dab?
Either a PID or surface temperature will do, I can convert temp either way.

Just curious, as after a dab, I like to dial PID down to a “surface” temp of 400f, before dry QTip swabbing, but if it was safe to swab at a higher temp, I wouldn’t have to wait as long, not a big deal.

You mean just general wipe after a dab? I do all clean up at the same temp I dab at. I gave up qtips tho and just use and scrunched up bit of tissue, because I am a classy bird.

Had to take a 12hr nap after the 0.5 attempt :) Just woke up.

EmDeemo,

RustyOldNail

You mean just general wipe after a dab? I do all clean up at the same temp I dab at. I gave up qtips tho and just use and scrunched up bit of tissue, because I am a classy bird.

Had to take a 12hr nap after the 0.5 attempt :) Just woke up.

You “nap” like a BEAR!

You like low temps, wondering what the HIGHEST temp anyone may have touched a QTip to the sapphire dish?

RustyOldNail,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
You “nap” like a BEAR!

You like low temps, wondering what the HIGHEST temp anyone may have touched a QTip to the sapphire dish?

Ah, I understand :)

EDIT: I honestly dont think dry qtipping at any temp (within reason) is going to cause thermal shock, if thats why you're asking, unless you're pulling qtips out of the freezer and swabbing at 900f :) Tho obviously it makes sense to ask about others findings.

EDIT 2: I should add the details of my 0.5g dab attempt. I started at 300f (too low I think), upped the temp to (randomly, I swear) 666f just prior to putting the dab in the dish. My lungs today do not feel like I did pretty much a gram yesterday. Just repeated the same experiment, this time with 0.15g, uptemping from 350f to 550f. Same results. Slightly difficult first, terpy, inhale (expectorant cough), no coughing fit, no asthma, no inhaler use, no massive phlegm production and endless coughing. Considering my usual dab is 0.05g, this is remarkable. I need temp curves :)

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
0.2g down in 3 inhales.

No cough at all.

BOOM!

EDIT: Got it.

Its that first inhale with all the low temp terps that does it! Same thing I was getting with flower, it expectorant terps, mixed with shit loads of vapour = me coughing.

So, I low temp the first inhale at my usual set temp of 415f, without the carb cap, while turning the controller up to ~550f (or whatever is appropriate for the size of dab) with one random press, pop on the carb cap and do two long inhales, then turn the controller back down to 350f/(random low number with one press of the vapecode controller) before anything gets a chance to get too hot and burn. Its a little bit of a faff, but only a little and saves me a LOT of irritation, and means Im doing bigger dabs at last instead of loads of tiny ones :D

Big dab. No cough. All the irritant terps vaped off at low temp, the rest is cloudy, eye watering, sweaty, but not irritating, vapour madness.

EDIT 2: Experiment repeated with 0.23g. Same result. Down in three, no carbon flavour, no cough. No expectorant cough, no coughing fit, no asthma spasms, no inhaler use, no seared lungs. Easy low temp clean up :) This is marvelous :) I know how to refine this slightly further now.

Last edited:

Dubmonkey

Got my sapphire dish cleaned up from the other nights experiments. Last night was on cruise control temp wise as just let it sit at 420 but I let it heat soak. Found possibly the reason why the oil went over the sides of the dish...Terp pearls was the cause. Going to try the adapt-tech semi-sphere ruby I got and see how that goes. Loving the chadbro v2 Terp Trunk cap as it feels to have the most airflow and creates bigger clouds. Best $60 I have spent on a cap. The bonus is the cap is clear glass so you can see the action in the dish and the chadbro Terp Trunk has a gold or platinum armor indicator showing the direction of air flow snout that goes into the dish.

More testing coming with semi sphere and tweaks to my preferred start and end temp curves.

Dubmonkey,
Reactions: Chris_CH

kyshxo

@NewVape710 @emmdeemo What is the exact techniques you are using and materials/temps. I am not getting the consistent clouds you are and I’ve gone up to 680... and tried down to 465. Is the NV PID my bottleneck? I’ve calibrated many times. I get a big initial hit then it’s whispy but the overall hit is short and not as milky as your vids

I use T-Bucket with Sapphire Dish (No Pearls) and the Universal Carb Cap (1 Angled Hole)

Seems like my material burns to (depending on temp):
1. Doesn’t burn enough
2. Burns too quickly
3. Burns with non-milky hits.

We have the same device (Mine in the tsunami) so I’m just trying to figure it out all.

Edit: You were getting such clouds that I thought the vid was in slow-mo lol.

Last edited:
kyshxo,

snamuh

ghost
0.2g down in 3 inhales.

No cough at all.

BOOM!

EDIT: Got it.

Its that first inhale with all the low temp terps that does it! Same thing I was getting with flower, it expectorant terps, mixed with shit loads of vapour = me coughing.

So, I low temp the first inhale at my usual set temp of 415f, without the carb cap, while turning the controller up to ~550f (or whatever is appropriate for the size of dab) with one random press, pop on the carb cap and do two long inhales, then turn the controller back down to 350f/(random low number with one press of the vapecode controller) before anything gets a chance to get too hot and burn. Its a little bit of a faff, but only a little and saves me a LOT of irritation, and means Im doing bigger dabs at last instead of loads of tiny ones :D

Big dab. No cough. All the irritant terps vaped off at low temp, the rest is cloudy, eye watering, sweaty, but not irritating, vapour madness.

EDIT 2: Experiment repeated with 0.23g. Same result. Down in three, no carbon flavour, no cough. No expectorant cough, no coughing fit, no asthma spasms, no inhaler use, no seared lungs. Easy low temp clean up :) This is marvelous :) I know how to refine this slightly further now.
Interesting.

Kind of off topic since I have a quartz enail banger.

But, I have been starting low, like 380, and then after I drop the shatter in I move it up to 530ish and hit as it heats. (I prime the banger before hand, heat at like 430 then back down to 380 to start my hit)

I'm still kind of new to dabbing. Sometimes I up the temp 610 or 710 and take a few remaining draws. I'm not sure this is necessary. Typically there's concentrate left in my banger but I am not sure if there's anything goodies in it.

snamuh,

RustyOldNail

Got my sapphire dish cleaned up from the other nights experiments. Last night was on cruise control temp wise as just let it sit at 420 but I let it heat soak. Found possibly the reason why the oil went over the sides of the dish...Terp pearls was the cause. Going to try the adapt-tech semi-sphere ruby I got and see how that goes. Loving the chadbro v2 Terp Trunk cap as it feels to have the most airflow and creates bigger clouds. Best $60 I have spent on a cap. The bonus is the cap is clear glass so you can see the action in the dish and the chadbro Terp Trunk has a gold or platinum armor indicator showing the direction of air flow snout that goes into the dish.

More testing coming with semi sphere and tweaks to my preferred start and end temp curves.

As I’d like the ability to “see through” the carb cap, I took a quick look at one you have. Saw a very short video, someone dabbing on a quartz banger. The oil seemed to blow all over the cup as well as fairly high on the bangers pretty high side walls. As this person began sucking harder/deeper at the end of his draw, to get all of it, the oil seemed to splatter even more.

Obviously, as a DCup user, I’d be concerned about the directional air “trunk”, pushing the oil over the lower Sapphire dish walls. After you stopped using the Terp balls, did that solve the spillover. Do you feel the cap is not part of the spillover issue? Thanks for the feedback.

RustyOldNail,

RustyOldNail

Interesting.

Kind of off topic since I have a quartz enail banger.

But, I have been starting low, like 380, and then after I drop the shatter in I move it up to 530ish and hit as it heats. (I prime the banger before hand, heat at like 430 then back down to 380 to start my hit)

I'm still kind of new to dabbing. Sometimes I up the temp 610 or 710 and take a few remaining draws. I'm not sure this is necessary. Typically there's concentrate left in my banger but I am not sure if there's anything goodies in it.

Usually what’s left after 1-2 draws, small dab size, med temp, on the bottom of my dish, is not worth inhaling in my opinion. I can judge by the lack of flavor if I try to vape the dish dryer. Now if you dab hot, just the right sized dab, I find the dish can end up pretty dry, like my old Ti nail hits. I’d be inhaling all the contents of the dab, for better or worse......

Made the same “mistake”, twice now. Turned on my PID, did not check dial, the last temp setting was higher from a WeedEater session. So I did a dab, lots of dense hotter vapor, as big an amount of vapor I can take. As I was pulling, I noticed a lack of flavor, after coughing a bit, I hit it again, but it was basically dry. As I hit the off button on the PID, I noticed the temp was set to 575f, +100f higher then I thought it was set to. While I coughed longer and harder then my med temp dabs, I felt a bigger “high”, and the effects lasted much longer. Just some observations as I’m still searching for my “ideal” settings.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: snamuh

Dubmonkey

@RustyOldNail I tried last night no pearls and just using the ChadBro v2 cap. It was all good. No splash over the walls and down the sides. Next morning no stuck dish. Dish is clean and clear.

Downsized the size of the oil used but just 25% less. But can say the cap doesn’t blow oil up the sides. It appears to blow the oil to the center. And move it around the center. The cap flow is the most in the set of caps I got.

Dubmonkey,

RustyOldNail

@RustyOldNail I tried last night no pearls and just using the ChadBro v2 cap. It was all good. No splash over the walls and down the sides. Next morning no stuck dish. Dish is clean and clear.

Downsized the size of the oil used but just 25% less. But can say the cap doesn’t blow oil up the sides. It appears to blow the oil to the center. And move it around the center. The cap flow is the most in the set of caps I got.

Thanks for costing me more money. :)
Guess I should try one, at least I know it’s HUGE enough to cover my DCup. My standard NV Ti 2-hole cap works ok, but even though I keep it clean, the Ti on Ti surface, makes it NOT spin all that smoothly, glass should solve that as well.

While looking I found another one, not sure how well this would work on our large 30mm dishes, or if it might be better splash wise.

Take a look:

https://directionalairflow.com/product/terp-trunk-v3-0-clear-limited-edition/

FROM LINK:

Terp Trunk V3.0 Clear *Limited Edition*
$79.99

** This is a Pre-Order – Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to be shipped. Thank you!

What happens when you mix a Terp Trunk & a Banger Ball? A Terp Trunk 3.0! These Limited Edition carb caps from ChadBro Glass are designed to work on most major flat top style quartz. The diffused airflow creates a unique diffused airflow pattern in your concentrates, creating an immense amount of agitation. The end result is even more vapor production at lower temps. If you loved the idea of the Banger Ball, but prefer the flat disc shape of the Terp Trunk, your prayers have been answered. LIMITED TO 50 PIECES – Each will be hand Signed & Numbered by Chad himself!

Out of stock

RustyOldNail,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Just to add, the NV carb cap, with one angled hole, blows oil more towards the centre too, something I've noticed but not mentioned I think. Correct inhale speed plus a twist of the cap gets that oil out of the edges of the dish and into the centre

@kyshxo Oh Im getting thick clouds alright :) Read back thru all this and the dcup thread and see if you can find more info, and more specific questions to ask than 'what is your exact technique?' :) I feel like I post too lengthy and too much detail as it is! :D

I just woke up, so I'll have coffee and come back to see if I can be more useful to you :)

EDIT: Just a quick edit to say, I think I've gone thru about 3g in less than two days and my lungs feel fine. I didnt wake up with an asthma attack as I should be after this much consumption.

Major step forward.

EmDeemo,
Reactions: kyshxo

RustyOldNail

Just to add, the NV carb cap, with one angled hole, blows oil more towards the centre too, something I've noticed but not mentioned I think. Correct inhale speed plus a twist of the cap gets that oil out of the edges of the dish and into the centre

@kyshxo Oh Im getting thick clouds alright :) Read back thru all this and the dcup thread and see if you can find more info, and more specific questions to ask than 'what is your exact technique?' :) I feel like I post too lengthy and too much detail as it is! :D

I just woke up, so I'll have coffee and come back to see if I can be more useful to you :)

EDIT: Just a quick edit to say, I think I've gone thru about 3g in less than two days and my lungs feel fine. I didnt wake up with an asthma attack as I should be after this much consumption.

Major step forward.

Don’t you EVER say “I feel like I post too lengthy and too much detail as it is!”. That’s BULLCRAP, while I may not agree with anyone 100% of the time, anyone coming here for DCup/TCup knowledge should be forced to read ALL your posts. I did, and learned a ton. You actually USE these products and take your own time to write and report back to this community, as well as fast responses when a question is asked. Besides doing dabs you are not all that comfortable doing, for science. That alone deserves appreciation! And for your own health, cut down on the big dab or high temp experiments, we all need YOU here!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Don’t you EVER say “I feel like I post too lengthy and too much detail as it is!”. That’s BULLCRAP, while I may not agree with anyone 100% of the time, anyone coming here for DCup/TCup knowledge should be forced to read ALL your posts. I did, and learned a ton. You actually USE these products and take your own time to write and report back to this community, as well as fast responses when a question is asked. Besides doing dabs you are not all that comfortable doing, for science. That alone deserves appreciation! And for your own health, cut down on the big dab or high temp experiments, we all need YOU here!

Bless ya. I know I post "I know I post too much" disclaimers occasionally (probably too often), which I do genuinely feel, but at the same time I know posting minutia about vapes is WHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR, plus its clearly not stopping me, so... :)

Anyway, my lungs today are clearer than if I'd jsut been doing my normal 0.05 dabs down at 415f all day. I am stunned. Basically, its a few terps that are doing me in when vaped at slightly too high a temp, the rest of the vapour doesnt bother my lungs at all.

I'm having none of the phlegm production, none of the wheezing, none of the coughing fits or inhaler use that I normally associate with days of testing a new vape (usually a newvape new vape :) ). My use, dab size and everything else has INCREASED massively and my lung issues have DECREASED.

This is bonkers :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@kyshxo so...

What variables can you swap out to check what the problem is? Do you have other ways of checking whatever you're vaping in other devices to see if its the concentrates at fault? What concentrates are you using? (Im using very clean rosin, which helps with the lower temps I think, it burns easy).

Are you turning the cap? Its a one hole NV universal carb cap, yes? If you aint spinning, you aint winning (where is @steama these days?).

Have you got the kit to be able to take the tbucket out of the tsunami and to try it in a different rig? Maybe there is something up with the glass? What glass are you using? Hollowimhigh on instagram was saying he wasnt happy with the function on one of the pieces of glass he had paired with the Tsunami (either the carta or the peak glass, I forget which he wasnt happy with).

How big are your dabs?

Do you have any way of checking dish temp?

(forget uptemping until just standard dabs are resolved :) Uptemping is just me preventing coughing, it doesnt help achieve clouds tho)

Check hollow.im.high on IG, he had a tsunami for review this last few days, did some very big rips, tried three different types of glass and the whip to glass rig converter - "I do not fuck with the peak top, function is whack" :)

Last edited:
EmDeemo,
Top Bottom