Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

vapirtoo

I'm with you folks on the 150 - 160 temps for full flavor. Any hotter and I'm trying not to cough up a lung even with a water tool.
Dry hits on the Supreme put you in a class that I'm not ready for.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I haven't posted much lately, but I had to pop in here just to say the Supreme is still my #1 and everything else is just for change of pace vaping or shelved.

I long for the day that something comes along to displace it from top dog status. Any vaporizer that can do that will be really something. Maybe the Utopia which is quite intriguing (all glass and a lot of power), but that sounds like it will have a much higher end price than good old Supreme.

And to think I once snubbed my nose at butane vapes until I got a Daisy, I was so ignorant back then. Electricity just can't hold up...yet.

anasrzi

Tried a dab in the supreme last night :love: works wonders. I placed some freshly pressed rosin into some stainless steel mesh I got with my trusty Milaana for a air filter, wrapped it up tight and pushed it down the tube.

Heated to 160c and it white walled in next to no time, good flavour but im going to try it with cotton wool and also in a herb sandwich too see what I prefer. Would be good to use dabs in this way as it excels in taste and I have a good amount of bubble to press when required.

Vapodudule

@Mister G Did you try, OmniVap, OG Vapcap or Any Ti-X from Dynavap?

I got a rival here from many perspectives: butane, clouds. A clear winner for safety and speed of action. the hammer is hitting very hard too when mastered, but analog.

On the opposite, Supreme wins for the heaviness, precision of medication and steadiness from extraction.

Annnd Chainvaping Because once the Heat exchanger is hot, you better all hang on to your socks before take-off. Few heating time for every folk to enjoy the bliss.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
@Mister G Did you try, OmniVap, OG Vapcap or Any Ti-X from Dynavap?

I got a rival here from many perspectives: butane, clouds. A clear winner for safety and speed of action. the hammer is hitting very hard too when mastered, but analog.

I have an OG Ti Woody VapCap from the first run but haven't used it in a few months. Although I like it, I don't reach for it. It certainly doesn't medicate anywhere close to Supreme's level (for me anyways). But I do like the vapcap ritual. I don't vape much out of the house but when I do I take my Grasshopper instead as it's much faster and more convenient.

Never tried a Hammer, Lotus or Vapman but have heard mostly good things about them all.

Alexis

I am very interested in the Supreme v3. I want a vaporizer which can deliver large powerful hits at a lower temperature, and be less aggravating to the respiratory tract because I have serious allergy problems and am very sensitive to hot or harsh vapor.
I know the Supreme can do this and is said to be super smooth and cool. So on paper it's a winner for me.

I am trying to guess what is my best option for an efficient, powerful vape that can medicate quickly or more leisurely, with ease and minimal effort, and essentually will be as well tolerated by my sensitive respiratory tract as possible.

The Supreme seems to tick these boxes, I have read a good bit of this forum.
I also am drawn to the ease of use of the Brick, and its pure convection and fun aspect. It seems very economical and gives excellent hits on any amount of bud.

The vapor is claimed to be super smooth and cool and quite clean I think.
I have been torn, even after the most generous assistance from @Oogendoogan.

Today Ed G replied to my email about their waiting list. The Supreme v3 is available now for $150 plus $35 shipping to me in the UK.
I thought it was a waiting list but after Oogendoogan's excellent and passionate advice on both the Supreme and the Brick , both of which he praises highly, I feel the Supreme would be my best choice, on health grounds primarily.
Even if the Brick is super smooth and well tolerated by me.

How do people feel about the Supreme in this sense, like how does it affect lungs etc compared to other vaporizers? Is it more congesting? I read how people need to clean their glass more often.
Not sure what to ask people, ideally I live in the US and have buddies who own these vaporizers for me to try. I need to make the best choice for my abiliy to tolerate the vapor the easiest.

I hwve an Aromed, which I dont use at all, a Herborizer which I dont really like, and recent Vapcap acquistions, which I like and will certainly serve as portables, but not a "driver" for me.

So it's out of the Supreme and the Brick right now, leaning heavily towards Supreme. Massive thanks for anyone chiming in!

Oogendoogan

I am very interested in the Supreme v3. I want a vaporizer which can deliver large powerful hits at a lower temperature, and be less aggravating to the respiratory tract because I have serious allergy problems and am very sensitive to hot or harsh vapor.
I know the Supreme can do this and is said to be super smooth and cool. So on paper it's a winner for me.

I am trying to guess what is my best option for an efficient, powerful vape that can medicate quickly or more leisurely, with ease and minimal effort, and essentually will be as well tolerated by my sensitive respiratory tract as possible.

The Supreme seems to tick these boxes, I have read a good bit of this forum.
I also am drawn to the ease of use of the Brick, and its pure convection and fun aspect. It seems very economical and gives excellent hits on any amount of bud.

The vapor is claimed to be super smooth and cool and quite clean I think.
I have been torn, even after the most generous assistance from @Oogendoogan.

Today Ed G replied to my email about their waiting list. The Supreme v3 is available now for $150 plus $35 shipping to me in the UK.
I thought it was a waiting list but after Oogendoogan's excellent and passionate advice on both the Supreme and the Brick , both of which he praises highly, I feel the Supreme would be my best choice, on health grounds primarily.
Even if the Brick is super smooth and well tolerated by me.

How do people feel about the Supreme in this sense, like how does it affect lungs etc compared to other vaporizers? Is it more congesting? I read how people need to clean their glass more often.
Not sure what to ask people, ideally I live in the US and have buddies who own these vaporizers for me to try. I need to make the best choice for my abiliy to tolerate the vapor the easiest.

I hwve an Aromed, which I dont use at all, a Herborizer which I dont really like, and recent Vapcap acquistions, which I like and will certainly serve as portables, but not a "driver" for me.

So it's out of the Supreme and the Brick right now, leaning heavily towards Supreme. Massive thanks for anyone chiming in!
I hope some other members can help you. For consuming your meds as fast as possible and also in the form of the smoothest/strongest vapor I would say low temp hits on the supreme would be perfect for you. Through water lower temps like 155 to 165c on the supreme are smoother than hits from the brick for me. For getting as medicated as possible from a huge smooth hit, which it sounds like with your conditions could be very useful I think the supreme is great. You may be very surprised and happy with how medicated you can get from one load and hopefully with its supreme vapor quality it will irritate you less than anything else. I'm not putting down the brick because it is very smooth and hard hitting, I just don't think the pure convection of the brick can compare to the amazing mix of conduction and convection in the supreme.
Edit: I just got my second supreme v3 because it is my daily driver and I would never want to be without one. It really is the best vape I own. I mean I'm a cloud chaser and love huge hits so it's deffinantly the best for me ;)

BadDog No

Just be careful with dosage and the Supreme. Admittedly I pack probably way too much and then am too greedy with the hit, but I'm not usually a big cougher and the Supreme can have me coughing probably 1 out of 2 hits. I'm sure it's a personal problem, but the extraction efficiency is such that even through water, it can be too much. You'll probably be fine; I'm kind of a megadoser...;)

Alexis

Just be careful with dosage and the Supreme. Admittedly I pack probably way too much and then am too greedy with the hit, but I'm not usually a big cougher and the Supreme can have me coughing probably 1 out of 2 hits. I'm sure it's a personal problem, but the extraction efficiency is such that even through water, it can be too much. You'll probably be fine; I'm kind of a megadoser...;)
Thanks, coughing is not necessarily a bad sign, or indication of aggravation even.
It can be due to the expectorant action of vapor and thc, which is greater with larger hits.

Oogendoogan

Thanks, coughing is not necessarily a bad sign, or indication of aggravation even.
It can be due to the expectorant action of vapor and thc, which is greater with larger hits.
that is forsure the case with the supreme. even at high temps when i cough it is usually because my body is absorbing so many cannabanoids that i just get that expectorant shit in my chest and throat, i usually gotta struggle to not drool in my water pipe because the vapor is just so strong! It really isnt harsh at all the supreme just packs a very large punch.

vapirtoo

Wow! The Brick or the Supreme ?
Two of the most cost effective ,heavy hitters available.
The Supreme is much more calibrated in its extraction and can deliver repeat identical hits very easily.
The Brick is just a half step back
extracting the goodies . The pull is super smooth and surprisingly moist with water vapor being released from the butane flame.
There is a learning curve with the Brick as I have scorched the intake block .
You really need both , but the Supreme well, it's Supreme.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Wow! The Brick or the Supreme ?
Two of the most cost effective ,heavy hitters available.
The Supreme is much more calibrated in its extraction and can deliver repeat identical hits very easily.
The Brick is just a half step back
extracting the goodies . The pull is super smooth and surprisingly moist with water vapor being released from the butane flame.
There is a learning curve with the Brick as I have scorched the intake block .
You really need both , but the Supreme well, it's Supreme.

I pretty much identically agree with this sentiment but will add:
  • If your priority is a stronger medication effect, Supreme is clearly the choice
  • If you favor a softer hit, I actually think the brick vapor would be a wee bit softer with the extra moisture conditioning from the butane (never tried the brick but have a lot of experience with the Daisy)
  • If you're going low temperature, the Supreme may be more consistently repeatable, but you shouldn't risk combustion much in either if you're low temping.
  • If you go with the brick, I'd consider the Maxx which I think gives you the best flexibility with using water or going dry (which is still very smooth, suprisingly so to most new users)
  • You can't actually go wrong with either, I think they're both great vaporizers.

anasrzi

I'd say If you can...... get both a supreme and a brick @Alexis :). I only own a supreme so I can't comment on the performance of the brick but all I've read is positive reviews singing it's praise. Can only say the same as the other members comments, the supreme is a fantastic vapourizer. Like you I live in the U.K and after asking a question about big hitting vapes I've been shown the light with the supreme.

Ed very quickly got me a unit out with a added herb tube for quick fire refilling ;) and I've been in love with it ever since. As for harshness there's actually very little, I tend to hit around 155-160c dry as well and more so than coughing because it's to harsh it's coughing because it's so thick :o sometimes to thick it's such a powerful extraction. One word of warning tho not with the unit itself it's the import tax of £32 that I need to make you aware of, not a big deal as you might get it without this added bonus haha. Seems they add it at will as I've had Milaana for ages now that got no added tax, maybe it was the fact it was cheaper slightly I don't know just be aware.

When you get a supreme (which you will, you know you want to ;)) keeps us all informed on how it goes, how you get on, I love mine like I say, this thread should be buzzing I feel, a very over looked vaporizer fuck knows why it's amazing :ko:

Alexis

I'd say If you can...... get both a supreme and a brick @Alexis :). I only own a supreme so I can't comment on the performance of the brick but all I've read is positive reviews singing it's praise. Can only say the same as the other members comments, the supreme is a fantastic vapourizer. Like you I live in the U.K and after asking a question about big hitting vapes I've been shown the light with the supreme.

Ed very quickly got me a unit out with a added herb tube for quick fire refilling ;) and I've been in love with it ever since. As for harshness there's actually very little, I tend to hit around 155-160c dry as well and more so than coughing because it's to harsh it's coughing because it's so thick :o sometimes to thick it's such a powerful extraction. One word of warning tho not with the unit itself it's the import tax of £32 that I need to make you aware of, not a big deal as you might get it without this added bonus haha. Seems they add it at will as I've had Milaana for ages now that got no added tax, maybe it was the fact it was cheaper slightly I don't know just be aware.

When you get a supreme (which you will, you know you want to ;)) keeps us all informed on how it goes, how you get on, I love mine like I say, this thread should be buzzing I feel, a very over looked vaporizer fuck knows why it's amazing :ko:
Just load the tube about 2/3 to 3/4 full (from the indent to the top of

I pretty much identically agree with this sentiment but will add:
  • If your priority is a stronger medication effect, Supreme is clearly the choice
  • If you favor a softer hit, I actually think the brick vapor would be a wee bit softer with the extra moisture conditioning from the butane (never tried the brick but have a lot of experience with the Daisy)
  • If you're going low temperature, the Supreme may be more consistently repeatable, but you shouldn't risk combustion much in either if you're low temping.
  • If you go with the brick, I'd consider the Maxx which I think gives you the best flexibility with using water or going dry (which is still very smooth, suprisingly so to most new users)
  • You can't actually go wrong with either, I think they're both great vaporizers.
Thank you that is helful food for thought. I take on board what you say about the Brick being maybe softer and the Maxx. Much appreciated!

Thanks very much all very helpful. The import VAT is usually apllied to goods over £15. The VAT is negligible on low priced items, but customs charge royal mail £8 to pass on to us, for doing the paperwork.
What a damn cheek! They fleece us out of money, and charge us for the inconvenience we cause them having to use a calculator.
Anyway, I order from US al the time. Supplements mostly. The kind sellers will always be sly with the declared item value on the label, so that it doesnt incur extra charges.

I recently ordered from Dynavap, it was £216 total. But George cleberly ensured thee were no extra charges here, if you get me.
I was kind of hoping Ed might do the same, but from what you say it doesnt sound like it, so thanks for the heads up.

At other times, you can be lucky and a parcel can slip throuh their robbing fingers.

Yes I do think I would need both of these vaporizers ideally. Whichever one I go for, I will feel like I am missing out. I can only get one for the forseeable time, maybe get the other next year sometime.
I am still leaning towards the Supreme. The only thing that really makes me unsure is the fact it is a large element of conduction. I wonder if the conduction vapor is somehow more irritating, and Mister G says the Brick may be softer hit.
I also havent factored the cost of butane with the Supreme. I hope it will not be too significant.
And it looks like those big powerful torches are quite pricey as well.

I also need a decent glass piece. I like the Roor little sista bong with ice notches. The 5 mm glass is only £158 on everyonedoesit.uk. but it doesnt have any of those extra fancy chambers, just a downstem diffuser and then wide open with ice notches

And I wonder if one with those mad chambers etc, which I have no experience with, may be better.
Either way I want the option of ice. I am open to suggestions for a big decent glass piece to fully complement the Supreme. I want to spend as little as I can, but I want quality. Any reccomendations from Dhgate, or tips on what style to look for are very welcome (i.e. "birdcage", "honeycomb this" etc).

I want low drag ideally. I bouht a double honeycpmb bong on Dhgate last year, and it so high drag I cant use it. I recently got the D 2020 bubbler. Much less drag, but not sure it would suit the Supreme very well.

This is ahead anyway. Much thanks everybody!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
powerful vape that can medicate quickly

Not sure how important this one is to you on your list of criteria, but nothing delivers quicker than a vape like the brick. for those that truly need quick relief on a moment's notice, it's a top choice. I agree that having both on your acquisition list is a great idea, as nothing has medicated me as intensely as the Supreme.

Alexis

Not sure how important this one is to you on your list of criteria, but nothing delivers quicker than a vape like the brick. for those that truly need quick relief on a moment's notice, it's a top choice. I agree that having both on your acquisition list is a great idea, as nothing has medicated me as intensely as the Supreme.
Thank you. I dont need to break the guiness world record or anything for fast mediaction. I am sure the Supreme will be plenty quick enough, and a bit like the snail compared to the tortoise (the Brick, but a very fast tortoise though, crossing the line at nearly the same time as snail.)

Its more to do with my allergies. I am allergic to most things including weed, but I go insane without it and I love vaporizing. But I have to manage an allergic respiratory reaction every time I eat food and every time I vaporize. I do steam inhalatuons with essential oils to hack up a ton of mucus from my lungs.

I used to use the Verdamper, and now a Herborizer. The Verdamper suited me much better as it was powerful enough to give huge hits with minimal inhalation in a short space of time.
And the effect would last for hours. So I could have some vapor in say 5 to 20 minutes, relaxed and effortless routine. Then manage my allergies, and still be nicely buzzing for a long time after.

The Herborizer takes much longer and much more work (inhalation) to get that buzz strength I like to last. I am currently trying the Omnivap. But that is better suited to continual frequent use. With my allergies I aim to medicate heavily just twice a day if possible.

So when I say medicate fast, I mean that it will be easy for me to attain a very strong buzz without too much hard work or time, so that I have time and energy to manage my allergies.

The Supreme fits this I think. I bet a session could easily be completed in under 10 minutes for me.
My herb is also outdoor UK autoflower. Not bad for what it is, but not a patch on what you guys and girls have most of the time.

So the Supreme would be good for this as well, as it gets the most out of less potent bud.
And the effect sounds a bit stronger than the Brick. I dont have the highest tolerance, but given that I have to suffer to get high, I might as well get more high, right?!

I have felt for a long time that the Vriptech Heat wand would be good for me, giving large hits loke the Verdamper but at much lower temperature. The Verdamper is set at a constant 200°C and is very aggressive on my sensitive lungs. The Herborizer also is set at 190°C minium, ideally higher for better hits. And very aggravating still.

Vriptech also emphasise how their neutral polarity vapor path reduces irritation, with only glass.
I dont know how the Supreme or Brick fare in this aspect, but they both have metal, and silicone whip with Hydrobrick.

But the VHW gets hardly a mention these days, and most have retired it. Im guessing due to the large price tag, and its fragile nature.

But I get the impression from ex VHW users on this forum, that the Supreme is miles anove the VHW anyway, plus more durable and cheaper.
It seems to offer exactly what I am looking for, so Im leaning more and more towards it.
I certainly want both though (Brick and Supreme) but am likely going for Supreme for now unless anybody catches me at the altar with a better offer!

Edit. The Herborizer takes so many repeated inhalations to finish a load. Just hitting it now, I realise that I start out feeling okay from initial heavy hits, but as I persevere with lighter vapour which keeps going for ages, My lungs become irritated from the amount of hot air.
In this regard, the Supreme seems ideal for me. Less hits at lower temperature. The Brick should be good here as well, maybe a bit more difficukt to replicate same temps etc.

Plus no real technique required with Supreme. Just careful use of torches and temp watch.
My inhalation is excellent technique wise, big lungs.

Am I selling it?

Last edited:

anasrzi

Well regard postage/import charges ed might be able to do something for you @Alexis i never got charged anything on the Milaana I got from the states or the omnivap or vapcap original, all different prices and weights but only the supreme got charged? I don't overly mind and ed did say you might get extra charged for it one way or another.

I don't care about paying more because I could see the sheer power of this unit thanks be to various members posting videos, I could see how big those hits were and they often would say about the taste both top notch, both points are true amazing at both :). I went for the supreme over the Sublimator partly because it saved me money too, less parts to keep clean, virtually no heat up time considering it's only 60-90 seconds! Taste is a big factor for me infact the biggest, supreme nails it everytime even with mediocre weed.

Now let's talk about the type of heating your getting on the supreme , your clearly knowledgable about vapes so you know the ins and outs of each, there is conduction, there is convection and I'd say it has radiation too all three in combo smash out huge lungfuls of vapour because it combines all three very very well. The brick might be "softer" but I've never used it so can't say for sure but the supreme is very pleasent to use but bare in mind it's the thickness of the vapour I'd say is going to the true cause of any coughs you might get, with use and technique Its very simple to avoid.

I'm still looking at getting a water pipe to use it with however and I'm sure with one or two water levels it will tame the vapours so I can extract in one foul swoop, the main selling point of the unit. I'll be getting a dhgate vapexhale glass piece with a lunach tube as well so it will cool and condition the vapour twice or so I hope. I use a old roor bong dry with it right now because I don't have a downstem for it but even then it seems very smooth just very thick.

Personally I'd do myself a favour ditch the roor over priced bong and get a quality dh gate piece, then with the change get the supreme and brick, that'll sort your vas I promise :). As for torchs, butane etc check eBay for both got a decent torch for £6 and found a can of bull butane at the local market some stall for £1 hardy worth mentioning but it's best to shop around.

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
@Alexis
Hey man. Own both the Daisy (sticky brick) and the Supreme. Also have asthma and am mildly allergic to most things. Definitely find the Daisy more irritating to the lungs because of the unregulated ability to get hotter and drier rips quite easily.

Supreme I find I can take more vapor volume with less irritation and more effect.

No contest if heating time is not an issue for you. Not even the same ballpark as far as I'm concerned anymore.

If time is an issue though, and you need to be high like, yesterday, then that is where the sticky brick outshines even the grasshopper or any other quick hit and go vape available.

Still use my Daisy all the time too for what it's worth. Just a different flavor profile comes through, which I find interesting and unique.

But... if I could only have one, I think I would stick with the Supreme.

Might be a little early, but... I think... welcome to the Supreme family my friend. :)

Alexis

@Alexis
Hey man. Own both the Daisy (sticky brick) and the Supreme. Also have asthma and am mildly allergic to most things. Definitely find the Daisy more irritating to the lungs because of the unregulated ability to get hotter and drier rips quite easily.

Supreme I find I can take more vapor volume with less irritation and more effect.

No contest if heating time is not an issue for you. Not even the same ballpark as far as I'm concerned anymore.

If time is an issue though, and you need to be high like, yesterday, then that is where the sticky brick outshines even the grasshopper or any other quick hit and go vape available.

Still use my Daisy all the time too for what it's worth. Just a different flavor profile comes through, which I find interesting and unique.

But... if I could only have one, I think I would stick with the Supreme.

Might be a little early, but... I think... welcome to the Supreme family my friend. :)
Thank you so much that is especially helpful in calming my wedding jitters.
I have been fearing making the wrong decision out of these two, and struggling to tolerate it well.
I have been 95 % sold on the Supreme. But what you say has allayed my concerns and given me peace of mind and confidence on this.
My mind is made up, thanks everybody for your help and acceptance!

However, I think I would like both eventually, I just needed a starting order.

shaolinmilk

The Supreme is still... that. SUPREME!

This is still my favourite vaporizer! Flavour and potency is out of this world! If this was battery operated where I can leave it on 24/7, without a doubt it will replace my EVO as my DD. I use this vape a couple times a week, however whenever I do it's like smoking/vaping marijuana for the first time ever again. So damn potent I tell ya!

Top Bottom