Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
The mark of the Supreme. Could be the product's logo...

He wear's the mark...
esA4ntX.jpg

After torching screen a simple blow and a 2 sec wait is not sufficient.... OUCH
xAHGw8O.jpg

Here's the cure back to back bowls 1some og kush the other some greeen crack. AHHH
Supreme 3 thats how you spell relief.
dYXX56b.jpg

vapirtoo

My son brought over his lady who combusts about an eighth every week.
I had her take a long pull at 160, clouds but no cough , she said ," oh wow nice head" , so I thought , WTF , she can handle it and I heated the same load ,but this time I took it up to 193.
Home girl did not cough ,just a slight gag as she began to exhale, and she was there.
They went out and she was ripped for the next two hours.
Needless to say ; she wants a Supreme.

anasrzi

I can see why she now wants a supreme @vapirtoo after my first night coaxing her into life, I simply love this device, yes it's not the most attractive vape I've ever seen and will win zero awards in such stakes but for pure function it excels.

First hit was around 175c which I felt was hard while dry so I dropped it to 170c with it rising to around 175c while inhaling which I found to be sweet, however I'm going to have to get a water pipe on the end of it as I love it dry it doesn't half tickle ones throat (in a nice way) and I feels thru water it will condition the vapours that bit more and take that away as I had a fair coughing fit which isn't like me, normally I can hit bongs no problem with a vapourizer being used (lotus) but not this beast.

Also found that hitting it lower temp I can get many smaller hits as it cools down, I prefer one hit and we're done :ko: but this will come in time and experience, can wait to give her another blast and "test" some more.

virtualpurple

Alright guys, I have a question.

Will this vape ruin my other toys for me?

I have never fiddled with torches and I understand that this thing hits hard.

Other vapes in my arsenal include the hopper, milaana, evo, underdog, herbalizer, haze v3 and the boundless cfx. No slouches. And those vapes really make my Ascent or some of my other earlier vapes seem less attractive.

I like the idea of this vape along with a few other butane powered vapes, even though the whole torch thing makes me a little nervous in places.

Thanks guys,

VP

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

Other vapes in my arsenal include the hopper, milaana, evo, underdog, herbalizer, haze v3 and the boundless cfx. No slouches. And those vapes really make my Ascent or some of my other earlier vapes seem less attractive.

I like the idea of this vape along with a few other butane powered vapes, even though the whole torch thing makes me a little nervous in places.

Thanks guys,

VP

Maybe start your intro to butane with a Sticky Brick or an SB Jr. They also hit VERY hard and have a less risky torching method. Once you're more comfortable with that style of torch vape, then graduate to the Supreme.

So many besides me have extolled on it's strength, so I'm pretty sure now it's not just me...

anasrzi

Thanks guys,

VP

Will it ruin your vape rotation??? I may well mate used nothing but since I got mine.

I own a Milaana, Dabbie, omnivap and a few other bits here and there, nothing compares to this supreme for me for sheer extraction. I asked a Q about getting a hard hitting vape like a Sublimator and I'm glad I went for the supreme, it hits just as hard and can clear a bowl in super quick time, be warned tho it's a heavy hitter and can send you into a coughing spin very fast with little effort.

I would still use the Milaana and omni but only very occasionally, right now I love my new toy and as a big bong lover it suits me so well my Vas might be over cant see much competing with this unit overall, as guys have said its like dabbing herb it's so strong and tasty. I tried a herb/hash sandwich last night which turned out very well ;)

Last edited:

BadDog No

@virtualpurple:
It did kind of knock everything out of rotation for awhile, but then my torch went south and I happily went back to Milaana and my DDave'd EQ. I'm sure I'll get another torch (more industrial strength this time) but at the moment I'm kind of enjoying my break from El Supremo. Don't need to get that blasted, that quickly, every day. So yeah it's that good. Just haven't completely figured out if it's good for me...

sam urai

the whole torch thing makes me a little nervous in places.
VP

Blazer GB2001 torch lines up perfectly with Supreme allowing for hands free heat up. The torch itself turns on and off very easily. The block of metal on the Supreme is blatant and hard to miss especially since you just spent a minute heating it up! I have had zero user errors. Its not a vape you need to hold and admire while its on fire.

VP

You already own several vapes guessing partly out of curiosity and partly searching for the right fit. Supreme has its own profile that will stand out from your others. It really brings out the full potential of whatever you put into it. (motivational soundtrack can be heard creeping into this thread)

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Recently I got a 1/2 oz of some really pretty bud, but when I put it in most of my vapes, I get very little vapor production from it. It's just not very potent, but looks like it should be. Last night, I crammed a stem full into the Supreme, and BAM.......finally got some decent vapor! Still not the best bud I have by far, but at least I can extract SOMETHING from it using the Supreme.

lazylathe

Almost there...

Thanks guys,

VP

It may ruin it for a while but that is one of the great joys of owning a new vape!
When mine arrived it took over for a solid 6 months!!! I did not/could not touch another vape!
After 6 months of solid use i was finding my eyes wondering to my other vapes again.
@stickstones popped into my head and said "Vape Signature bro..."
After that i started to rotate in other vapes and with having a decent choice, i never get used to one particular vape signature!
I am trying a one week rotation, one vape per week and then switch it up.
Now when the Supreme 3's week comes i know i better hold onto my chair because one heck of a ride is coming my way!

It's my heaviest hitting vape in my arsenal to date!
Love using it, never burnt myself and the flavor and effects are insane!
And no need to every grind again!! Whole nugs are the place to be!

anasrzi

Two bowls of some sour d. For breakfast in the sv3 I'm exactly where I need to be.
Honeymoon fase over still my go to vape...
Love this thing

Me too I'm in love with this unit it's just so good at extracting everything in a pull or two, still finding my sweet spot temp wise as I hit it dry (for now will be looking for a decent bit of glass to top it off ;)) I find it can lead to coughing fits if I over indulge like the very first time I tried it, right now I hit it around 155/160c with it rising to around 170/175c while being inhaled, gives me a both four very milky hits with the fist being a flavour lovers wet dream, cloud chasers will love the following hits as there so so thick :).

Think my vas might be over!!

vapirtoo

My cheap $ 8 torches have a much bigger flame when I use triple filtered butane rather than Ronson.
The better butane seems to make the torches work longer .
Right now the supreme and the Daisy are my top vapes.
They both deliver taste on par with the all glass Vapolution .

lazylathe

Almost there...
Low temp Girl Scout Cookies sessions with the Supreme 3 to kick off the weekend!
Flavor and clouds are out of this world!! Nice large light white/ almost blue clouds of tasty goodness!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian FC'ers out there!
May everything be Supreme about your long weekend!

anasrzi

Out of curiosity, what temp do you stop at for your "low temp" sessions? I'm a fan of 160°C myself. :luv:

:peace:

Like 160c too stu, 155c is getting a good run at the moment as it rises to lower 170c over the following seconds. Still hitting mine dry and I can't fully extract at either of these temps without my throats tickling liked crazy, will be getting a Chinese vapexhale hydratube around Christmas so that should help with the tickle :).

My loads are fully extracted and perfectly toasted via the supreme just takes me three or so hits to finish the loads, not a bad thing as I get to play with it a little longer.

Vapodudule

Guess who medicated large number of people on expogrow this year?

Easy to show and effects beyond expectations. The plumber torch useful, once you have it hot it is chain vaping if you want to.

I had few folks coming back with more things to test.

I protected the cables from thermocouple with aluminum foil for the lack of precision from the flame.

59BHKJO.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom