Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

GTAVaper

When I use the SV3, I definitely have to clean my bong much more frequently/often. Nothing in my arsenal can get me as medicated as the SV3. It's just another level.

If I were to rate my top 3 in terms of how high you get, it would be like this:

1. Supreme V3 by a mile
2. Cloud EVO
3. Sticky Brick

The big downside like you said... it's a butane vape! So many things can go wrong... I always have to be extra careful when using the SV3, however I use it at the end of the night because it can bring me to uncomfortable levels like dabs and edibles can.

I am very happy to be informed of your objective opinion.....also very happy to hear that the Sticky Brick is also rated so highly by someone such as yourself who has posted Supreme vids with such incredible clouds. Mine (SB - walnut) is in transit right now and hopefully I will have it to play with this weekend.

You sure live up to your nickname on FC with the videos of you taking in some incredible volumes of vapour!

shaolinmilk

The s3 never bring me to uncomfortable levels..it makes me much more comfortable..lol
I think I do it to myself by trying to rip the entire bowl in one hit at 185C. I honestly draw for like 20 seconds or so and I can see the vapour getting wispy towards the end. Once I exhale, the "rushing" feeling with this vape is so powerful. I feel it throughout my entire body and I always start sweating right after. Like I said in my earlier posts, the EVO is like a mini-dab hit; the SV3 is like a real dab hit.

@GTAVaper Thanks. Appreciate your comment fellow Torontonian!

NevadaPradah

i usually prefer higher temps, but i have to say i actually prefer the temps a bit lower on this

i heat up to either 175C or 185C now as others here have been suggesting

better balance of flavor and vapor

i have not attempted heating while inhaling but i will my next time using it and report back

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
i usually prefer higher temps, but i have to say i actually prefer the temps a bit lower on this

I have had this EXACT same experience, higher temps on other vapes, but for Supreme v3 I don't normally go higher than 165c.

I have had some issues with the temp sensor staying in place, and that can greatly affect the thermometer readout, so it's possible that my 165 is someone else's 185.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... looking like another week until i receive my supreme... :bang:
tracking shows it still in Richmond BC. Has to go to Toronto than London before it gets to me:\

... i'm hoping Monday will be my day!

....god this wait has felt longer than a dhgate wait :o
i must be full of anticipation......
(have i mentioned before i hate waiting?)

ZC

VAS is flaring up again and this might be my next acquisition.

Honestly a little nervous about having a bit heated brick around though, seems like something my dogs could easily hurt themselves on.

I had overlooked the supreme earlier because for some reason I thought it was insanely expensive, like $700 range. Not sure where I got that info!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!

Honestly a little nervous about having a bit heated brick around though, seems like something my dogs could easily hurt themselves on.

I had overlooked the supreme earlier because for some reason I thought it was insanely expensive, like $700 range. Not sure where I got that info!
Buy one and help us electrify it! I will say I use my Milaana more often lately but I love my Supreme and always go to it when I need or desire next world medication. Many say the Supreme is next level but really its kind of an echelon thing in that its so far Superior than other vapes that it really isnt just one level better...its a world of a difference. Its been called many things but one of my favorites is a Terp Stripper.

GTAVaper

Buy one and help us electrify it! I will say I use my Milaana more often lately but I love my Supreme and always go to it when I need or desire next world medication. Many say the Supreme is next level but really its kind of an echelon thing in that its so far Superior than other vapes that it really isnt just one level better...its a world of a difference. Its been called many things but one of my favorites is a Terp Stripper.

I absolutely love Pert Strippers.....ooops....I think I read that wrong.

pandaphysics

The more I use the supreme the more I realize it delivers my ideal vapor quality. No other vape I have gives nearly as good results with low temps. I don't have a single vape that will milk my bubblers at 350 like the supreme. And the flavor... THE BEST.

My only complaint is that it isn't convenient to use. If there was a way I could use the supreme one handed laying on the couch comfortably while watching a movie paying zero attention... But the SV3 is definitely my go to. atop my work desk where I ponder about the nature of the universe

BadDog No

Sad to see one of our more enthusiastic posters now has his Supreme up for sale in the classifieds. Not that you would remember, but my first post here was about alternatives to butane for heating. Sparked a page or two of ideas...Anyhow my very own could be here as early as tomorrow and I am still committed to not using butane. We'll see how my digital 1500 watt 1,050 degree F. capable Steinel heatgun does shortly. If it takes forever, I'm screwed...:lol: OK not really, I'll figure out something, and if it takes a couple of minutes, no big deal. I'm planning on this being my microdose model; well yeah I do know the bowl holds a ton of weed, but I have to start somewhere; and did I mention I'm gonna try for just one hit to get me out the door in the morning?

lazylathe

Almost there...
I think I do it to myself by trying to rip the entire bowl in one hit at 185C. I honestly draw for like 20 seconds or so and I can see the vapour getting wispy towards the end. Once I exhale, the "rushing" feeling with this vape is so powerful. I feel it throughout my entire body and I always start sweating right after. Like I said in my earlier posts, the EVO is like a mini-dab hit; the SV3 is like a real dab hit.

Finally someone else like me!!
I sometimes start to sweat as i break up the nug, it's crazy.
And right after the exhale the crazy sweats start and my extremities start to tingle and then go numb!

I have not used the S3 for a week or so and tonight's hit of Dawg Daze has me in a daze!!

NevadaPradah

Sad to see one of our more enthusiastic posters now has his Supreme up for sale in the classifieds. Not that you would remember, but my first post here was about alternatives to butane for heating. Sparked a page or two of ideas...Anyhow my very own could be here as early as tomorrow and I am still committed to not using butane. We'll see how my digital 1500 watt 1,050 degree F. capable Steinel heatgun does shortly. If it takes forever, I'm screwed...:lol: OK not really, I'll figure out something, and if it takes a couple of minutes, no big deal. I'm planning on this being my microdose model; well yeah I do know the bowl holds a ton of weed, but I have to start somewhere; and did I mention I'm gonna try for just one hit to get me out the door in the morning?

Yes i am sad also :(
But rather be SAFE than SORRY

Thanks for the reminder, but i just dont need a butane or propane torch laying around the house while high
Cats, friends, and even myself can not be trusted around it
The plumbers torch has definitely gotta go
Lol

I have a small butane torch in storage for other emergency needs but the cost of refilling it often for the Sv3 just isn't reasonable for me

I'm still ready for an electric Sv3 thats for sure!

Sv3 FTW
Plug In's FTW
Plug In Sv3 = FTW FOREVER :rockon:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried

Never let the dogs use it unattended and you should be fine :2c: ;)
It's about as dangerous as an iron IMO, probably even safer since there's no leash to trip over.. Just don't leave it unattended while hot.

BadDog No

El Supremo was in my mail box this afternoon. My sense of scale on this was way off; it's tiny. Not surprisingly enough, the thermometer had popped off the stand so that took a bit of figuring out as did the whole loading thing. Tried both the red and white gaskets as several suggested but just the red seems to work for now. Because I was using the heat gun I didn't load the "bowl" into the main tube for fear it would bake if I took too long. So it's not a good sign when the thermometer does its thing and shuts off after 10 minutes...Kept stepping up the heat gun temp and ended up using like 800 f. just to get to 315 on the Supreme.

So the instructions said that 310 is a good temp to vape but I forgot that loading the bowl would immediately drop the temp some. Too late, shoved it in the little Orbiter and whipped it. Very nice although of course no visible vapor that low. Took as big a hit as I could of course. A new vape has its feelings hurt if you don't. Next time we'll kick it considerably higher. So did I take a second hit? uh no, unfortunately while the Supreme is cooling off so is the heat gun and I wanted to see the ABV anyway. You guys are right; that's the most evenly browned I've ever seen. Used it later in a bag with another device. So more testing needs to be done; maybe try another nozzle on the heat gun.

subway13029

Man all this negative juju about the greatest vape on earth?? I have no qualms about a butane torch being in my house or around myself because im a grown adult and i am a cannabis user but i am responsible in my use..no need to use a plumbers torch with this vape at all. i am not worried about aluminum either. And if you are then that is totally fine with me but i just dont get the constant need to try to find alternative ways as we dont do thqt in every other butane thread..is it because of the way it looks?? People use a torch with bangers and nails..i just dont get the constant need to change this vape.

lazylathe

Almost there...
@subway13029

Totally agree with you!
Torches are really safe as well as the Supreme, IMO
Just a bit of practice and planning goes a long way.
I heat and then move the torch to a safe place to cool down. While that is happening the S3 is stabilizing itself and then it is time to hit!
Have a few pulls and move the S3 to a safe place while the high sets in!
Easy as pie! Never burnt myself on the actual S3 or the torch, only my fingers when removing a hot bowl! Lol!!

My favorite thing is to not use the S3 for a few days and then experience that amazing face melting experience once again!!

BadDog No

Round 2 was much better. ;) Improvised a stand for the heat gun, started right out at 950 f. and it seems I barely had time to load the bowl before I was in the 350s (bearing in mind I'm medicated). Again with the silly little Orbiter and a whip. Great taste, sublime effect. Even took the effort to reheat for a third hit just to see how long it would take and it's doable, but I probably won't again. Two hits is plenty...

I even graduated from a welding school way back in the day so I'm really not afraid of a torch, but my building has a "no smoking" policy that extends to candles and open flames. Chance of a maintenance emergency that would require entrance to my apartment where I have carelessly left out equipment? Doesn't matter; paranoia knows no logic...
EDIT, sort of, just to capture my "likes"
OH Oh, now I don't remember if it's 420 or 440...Man have I ever lost some brain cells lately. :lol:

Last edited:

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Celsius is much easier than Fahrenheit with this vape. Heat to 160-165, stop. Likely it rises to 180 something. Take pulls until it cools below 160. I usually get about 2-3 depending on how dedicated I am to trying. Always worth one reheat for about one more solid rip.

Aluminum has a melting point of 659 C @vapirtoo. Oxidation states are above 800 C. It's vaporization point is right around 2500 C.

What body of literature are you waiting on to report on aluminum particles being vaporized at temperatures less than 200 C on average? I think you might be waiting until the end of time.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I use Fahrenheit just because my brain is programmed that way. Lol
Heat up to 370f insert bowl while its climbing to 390 ish get some flavor sips. Pure convection
Drops to 340 reheat to 370 conduction/ convection kicking in couple more rips.
If its bedtime heat again insert second bowl repeat.
Dry through my jhook
Breakfast & Bedtime
And all in between lately if im using flowers its in sv3 only thing comes close is the versa or the herb nail. Imo
Only thing i dont like about torch is the noise.
I have juggled the sv3 thankfully no injury to me or more importantly the sv3.
Quick ass heat up time with the creme brule
Many thanks Ed
Absolutely loving it

Top Bottom