• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

GTAVaper

I always start with the herb chamber in - unless I am reloading after just finishing a load and then I will also generally reheat to raise the temp before hitting the fresh load. So I can't say how it performs by not heating with the Supreme being loaded.

The one video that I watched was nowhere near how my Supreme performs and I also can't see to what temp you are heating it.

But I would try hitting it after heating with the load in at 180C to 200C ....starting at about 180-185 (peak reading) on the first/second heat cycle and finish up by reheating to around 195-205 C (peak reading) on the third heat cycle - if there is still anything left at that point

Edit: Just watched your vid in the last post and it looked much better than the PM'd vid you sent

GTAVaper,
Reactions: Alexis

Qwin8

Vaporist
Sorry @GTAVaper,lazylathe panicking sending you PM videos (even considered shipping/loaning Ataxian see if he coud get it to work for a moment LOL)

I am so used to heat evo to 3 O'clock kinda like ShoalinMilk & pulling ELB in/out every hit as it cools to the noon position(the loads i tried inserting after heating the supreme came out yellowish green and released more vapor after reloading in evo sometimes)

crazy how much of a difference heating with herb in made. i just tried cramming the tube full bud chunks and heat with a propane plumbing torch on low trying not to melt anything to 165c
I was able to milk my beaker 2-3 times ha ha im so medicated i cant remember if i reheated the 2nd or 3rd hit to 170-180 with bernzomatic & it come out a perfectly vaped shishkabob
I am running out of butane i have little zico and one of those bernzomatic from lowes/home depot as seen in others video hopefully I don't fuck shit up with propane

Edit: @GTAVaper I am going try hitting it after heating with the load in at 165C on the first/second heat cycle and finish up by reheating to around 195-205 C peak reading) on the third heat cycle - if there is still anything left at that point

haha i need to learn how to edit/post video. lmao posted video barely better than the video i was too embarrassed to post. could only upload from my phone and all the apps. i tried merging videos let alone editing a video kept crashing CRAZY RAMBLE IT MUST BE WORKING!

Last edited:

biohacker

Same here, when I heated and then inserted I found the temp drop to be rather significant, and results were not as great as when heating up inserted.

This vape continues to blow me away.....must be voodoo inside, because.....the extraction.....it's insane how thorough it is, yet so quick!

And the flavour..... damn!

An electric SUP that can maintain a temperature would be the greatest thing since sliced bread for my vape hobby! I look forward to hopefully supporting a crowd fundraiser for this one!

SUP3 > EVO anyday for this nerd.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I typically heat to 155-160C, then insert the tube, I wait until I see vapor emanating from the bottom, about 5-10 seconds, then I put it on my WT and start hitting it. I get plenty of thick potent vapor, so YMMV I guess. I just don't like the thought of losing actives during the 1.5-2 min heat up.

Qwin8

Vaporist
yeah i just remembered last night reading you or some else heat to around 150c, then inserting the tube. should of tried that again earlier.
damn got 8g of indica and sativa and i only had 4Gg I and 5G S when i went to bed.
i also trip out when i start to see vapor pour out when get up to hi temp

I tried it out in cold outside this morning with a bucket bong i threw together something i always wished a vaporizer would milk work pretty good compared to EVO
haha all i used since middleschool till finally i got the evo and beaker and was able to fuckcombustion

Qwin8,
Reactions: Tommy10

lazylathe

Almost there...
The Supreme 3 after lunch combo:
White kush
Blue 47
Pink Kush
Girl Scout Cookies Platinum

Small chunk broken off and loaded into tube.
Decided to heat exchanger first and then insert herb, stopped at 165 and it stabilized at 178C.
Insert tube and watched temp as it dropped to 174C and hit.
Instant thick, delicious vapor!

Super interesting effects...

EDIT for @Qwin8

I use a plumbers soldering torch to heat my Supreme now.
Went through a lot of butane refills and decided enough was enough!
This is what i use now:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mastercraft-propane-torch-kit-0587542p.html#srp

$20 and it comes with a cylinder of propane! Refills are super cheap and it is lasting forever!
I still heat to 160-165 and it stabilizes around 180 or so.
A 500gram can of propane cost me $6,49
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/coleman-propane-cylinder-0762021p.html#srp

This is the way to go!

Last edited:

shaolinmilk

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I got the Supreme 3. This thing looks so ugly... everyone always complain how ugly it looks... until they hit it! I just cannot believe how amazing the buds taste and how thoroughly extracted the herb is. It's certainly the hardest hitting vape in my collection... the one I grab for when I want to get extremely medicated.

After much thinking and pondering, I declare the Supreme 3 my hardest and most delicious tasting vape, however it loses to the EVO on ease of use. I could leave the EVO on and take the hits whenever I please, however I would have to watch it every hour to make sure it's not on stand-by. By the time I finish hitting the EVO, I probably just finished loading a bowl on the Supreme 3. The EVO is also full convection and it can get annoying drawing for 3 seconds before you see visible vapour; the Supreme 3 produces instant vapour cause of the conduction.

Overall, I still think the EVO is number one, however I feel like the Supreme 3 hits me a couple notches harder. Now if they came out with an electric Supreme, holy mother of God that thing will be a beast.

Qwin8

Vaporist
Yeah jealous of that custom 14mm and 18 mm titanium now.

Play with screens in the tube and my lame attempt at lazylathe custom screen. So still have some less than perfect loads.

My bernzomatic running half ass gotta purge it or something it only run half to half ass full throttle and wk2301 propane tip I have is the tri tip kind and I feel like it still take forever is it a normalish pencil flame on your propane torch.

I'm try do load in Fahrenheit. I accidently hit the button again when I reheat.

Last edited:
Qwin8,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I had a question for you all, and something to share, if you haven't tried it yet..

Does your S3 have a rattle to it? Anyone? Mine does, and it bugs the shit outta me.. It works fine, but I don't really like the idea of loose metal rattling around in the air path..

Anyways... I hate how the bowl likes to get stuck in the joint when I'm trying to clear a rip, so this is how I have my bowl setup.. I'm using both the 14mm and the 18mm bushings together on a 14mm joint.. The seal is made w/ the 18mm gasket on the top of the glass joint, rather than inside.. the 14mm bushing is really only there just to make it effortless to keep things centered.
vbxZpuN.jpg

:cheers:

Grizzly_Adams

Torch vapes all the way!
Ok guys so ive noticed my supreme isnt producing the monster clouds as it once was. Still getting medicated but no super clouds. Ive drop it probably 4 -5 times but it was 9 inch and on carpet so i doubt any damage. I used chunks and ground material and cleaned my screen and tube. so i have no clue what could be going wrong. If any body can give me a clue please let me know.

Grizzly_Adams,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I had a question for you all, and something to share, if you haven't tried it yet..

Does your S3 have a rattle to it? Anyone? Mine does, and it bugs the shit outta me.. It works fine, but I don't really like the idea of loose metal rattling around in the air path...
If it is the same rattle as mine it is from the cover on the top of the heat exchanger. It is made slighlty short for easy installation and a sure fit during the manufacturing process but this allows it to slide up and down. Nothing to worry about though.

Ok guys so ive noticed my supreme isnt producing the monster clouds as it once was. Still getting medicated but no super clouds. Ive drop it probably 4 -5 times but it was 9 inch and on carpet so i doubt any damage. I used chunks and ground material and cleaned my screen and tube. so i have no clue what could be going wrong. If any body can give me a clue please let me know.
Check your temp guage. With the supreme you can only have 2 problems. Heat or airflow. Check to make sure your temp sensor is making a good contact and is high up the neck but not touching the block. If you had an airflow issue from material going up the wrong way it would usually come with a bad taste until it vapes or burns out. I hope this helps some. Good luck!

subway13029

Yeah gotta be something...th supreme doesn't stop producing clouds......it was made to make clouds...make sure it's on the right temp setting..like c or f and go from there..like ^^^^ said check the sensor..

Grizzly_Adams

Torch vapes all the way!
the sensor looks fine. I think it might be my material its not dry but its not wet either. Its that or im not getting the right grind. Because i havent changed what ive been doing since i had it so im not sure whats going on.

Grizzly_Adams,

biohacker

You shouldn't really need to grind to get some impressive clouds with the Supreme! I stopped grinding with this vape completely....just tastes so much better to me, and way better airflow. The extraction never fails to impress.

biohacker,

Grizzly_Adams

Torch vapes all the way!
Yea i dont know i feel silly just saying because its not believable but i gave my girlfriend a hit and she hit for about 20 seconds and it was at 350f. And her first hit barely any clouds just a wispy little puff and she said i could of sworn that was gonna be bigger. And i remember just having it at 330f and having a amazing cloud no need to go up to 370f.

Grizzly_Adams,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
If it is the same rattle as mine it is from the cover on the top of the heat exchanger. It is made slighlty short for easy installation and a sure fit during the manufacturing process but this allows it to slide up and down. Nothing to worry about though.
I didn't mean to imply I was worried.. It just works at my OCD more than anything.. I guess it's mostly from a manufacturing standpoint.. I know if I was making these myself, and some were rattling and some weren't, it would bother me.. but that's just me.. I've been told I can be too critical about these things.

I haven't been following most of the threads around here very closely, but are any of you guys using concentrates w/ your S3's? I was loading bowls w/ shatter on them yesterday, and this thing was ripping through them like nothing :rockon: Such a monster!

lazylathe

Almost there...
but are any of you guys using concentrates w/ your S3's? I was loading bowls w/ shatter on them yesterday, and this thing was ripping through them like nothing :rockon: Such a monster!

YES to this!!
Just discovered a lot of my first run of BHO!! It's more like a shatter though.
Made about 2 years ago and still potent as hell!!
I think i used Swazi bud for the run.

I load up a bit on a piece of cotton and heat with the tube loaded.
Rips are huge and make me cough and almost die just like a dab does!! LMAO!!
Taste is super awesome! Clouds are so thick!

Also a blob dropped on top of bud is pure heaven!

The Supreme 3 does it all!

biohacker

Nice vid fellas! Did you have both Sup's sealed well? That should have milked solid depending on what you packed in the bowl!

I just tried to replace a red rubber grommet and went through 3 of them trying to install! Ugh! They tear SO easily trying to put it on that super sharp tube. Any suggestions to make life easier? At this point I may as well order a bag of 50 of these things!

LOVING @Buildozer suggestion for using the 18 and 14 mm together....I was always having issues with sticking joints and the bowl coming out, and now I can tap and inhale and take in fresh air with ease! Awesome!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@Stu Awesome vid and i love your Stirling engine in the background! Got a few of them myself, some bought some i made!

@biohacker What i have started to do is to not use the rubber grommets.
The bit of silicone that holds the heat exchanger fits perfectly into a 14mm joint!
Since some of my glass is 18 and 14mm i just use a reducer 18-14mm!
No worries about splitting the grommets or a bad seal anymore!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just tried to replace a red rubber grommet and went through 3 of them trying to install! Ugh! They tear SO easily trying to put it on that super sharp tube. Any suggestions to make life easier? At this point I may as well order a bag of 50 of these things!
I had trouble getting the small red grommet on myself until I got some good advice to use the tip of a pen to expand/transfer the little fucker onto the stem.
9D7jjgG.jpg

:peace:

Top Bottom