Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thick milky clouds and the best body high. I bought an extra bowl but it seems like one bowl does me good. (Got a high tolerance)

This has been my daily driver for many months now.
The intense hits i get have actually cut down my consumption.
I find that with my other vapes my tolerance starts to get higher, not so with the Supreme!
It is so consistent!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I got to use this with an adapter (same one Subway has) and loved it! I took that first hit and just sat there for a moment...long enough I had to reheat a little!

Is it just me or does it seem like we are running through a lot of butane to get to temp? I haven't timed it, but it just feels like a while. It got me thinking I would love a plug-in unit like was talked about before, especially if it somehow had a shell to cover the hot parts.

subway13029

Like a charging dock type heat up station ala vapman station..i think @Vitolo mentioned this awhile back..dunno if it ever went further..i dont go thru a ton of butane because imo you gotta find the heat up sweet spot..i come from the back corner..which iw not as fast as the front corner..if you blast the torch on a corner it will basically divide the flame up where it will hit two sides at once..i use the back because its perfect height for my torch to sit there..the other day with my torch all the way up(newport)i blasted from the back corner and i usually stop at 320 and it will climb upward of 360 and even 370..well i stopped it at 355 and it climbed over 440..i was tripping. Luckily i didnt have stem inserted but i had to hold it in fron of a box fan to cool down enough to be in my range..heat retention is no joke!!

shaolinmilk

It takes me about 2 minutes to get to the temp I want. It really varies depending on your environment. I typically stop heating once it hits 170C and it'll jump up to about 180C in this time. I've been using this a whole lot more than my EVO recently and yesterday I spent about 4 hours or so comparing the two.

Safe to say, I took it a little too far and greened out. I got way too dizzy and had to pass out. I woke up this morning feeling like I took 10 combustion bong rips with 3 blunts. I never ever experienced this with any of my other vapes. I never ever greened out like that before while vaping, and there's a high chance it was the Supreme V3's doing.

From my testing... I found that the EVO definitely has the edge when it comes to coolness and smoothness, but loses out on the potency factor. I took a draw through the Hydrabomb with the EVO and a draw through the D020-D with the Supreme; maybe that's why the draw was much smoother and cooler. Flavour wise, I feel like they're about the same, however the flavour on the Supreme is gone after the first hit or two. The flavour of the EVO lasts longer and this is probably due to slower extraction. I feel like the Supreme extracts better and the "punch to the face" type of hit is unmatched. I always compared the EVO to a mini dab hit. If the EVO is a mini dab hit, the Supreme V3 is a full blown dab hit. It's seriously amazing that you can get hit like this and it's not combusting. Simply amazing.

P.S. I used about .2g for each device, the temp was higher on EVO (3'Oclock) versus the Supreme (175C), and ripped it through a water piece in one to two hits each.

shaolinmilk

Okay I got way too blasted last night and forgot I made this video on my phone. lol

I'm hitting the Supreme V3 through a D020-D bubbler at 175C. I was able to kill it in one hit as you can see the vapour starting to fade towards the end. I should be getting my attachment today for my Hydratube and hopefully I can make a video through that soon as it's a much better piece.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Okay I got way too blasted last night and forgot I made this video on my phone. lol

I'm hitting the Supreme V3 through a D020-D bubbler at 175C. I was able to kill it in one hit as you can see the vapour starting to fade towards the end. I should be getting my attachment today for my Hydratube and hopefully I can make a video through that soon as it's a much better piece.

Very nice. I hit mine through the exact same bubbler (or my D022). :tup:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Do you guy's have any idea why he wouldn't ship to PA? Thinking of sending him an email to get one of these.......this looks right up my alley.......but I see on the website he can't ship to PA :huh:

This isn't the first time I've seen this either, Santa Cruz Shredders won't ship TI tools to PA on their official site....

Figure I'll ask though, worse that can happen is he says no :lol:

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: nosmoking

GTAVaper

Some more experimenting with the Supreme last night.

Enjoying it more at around the 185-190 deg C point (heat to 170-175 and then it climbs) for the first hit or second hit and then heat up to 185 (climbs to about 200) for the second or third draw.

But not that much left on the third draw......at least compared to the extreme density milk of the first/second draw.

Definitely the densest vapour of all my vape .....even the Apollo - which does come the closest though.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@GTAVaper Are you fully packing the stem? Ground or unground? Are you reheating for more hits? If not, how does your ABV look?

Lately I go unground and pack the stem full and heat to about 170c and let it keep climbing until is stops around 185c. I usually get about 5 huge dense rips and find myself back around 140-130c which is when I reheat to 170c and let it climb to 185c again. I will usually get another 5 big rips. If I dont do the second heat up my buds will still have a greenish brown hue. 2nd reheat is required for me to get full extraction. Big clouds and big hits with this method and I feel like my tastier strains hold their flavor through every hit as long as I dont ever let the temp get up past 190c. I feel like the taste drops a hell of a lot quicker once you overheat the material.

GTAVaper

I am using a Big Shot butane torch and although it heats up quickly when I pull it away at 170-175 C it still climbs to about 200-205. My reheat doesn't climb so high after pulling the torch away.

The vapor output I mentioned before wasn't from a full tube.....that was a smaller dose - maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the tube as seen when removing the ABV. With more in the tube....... the performance is more along the lines of what you stated.

I have also tried it with the first draw at about 185 .....which was nice and then heated it up to finish around 205.

But the real surprise was removing and then putting in a fresh tube as the unit was cooling and hitting at 165 and dropping .......very nice flavour!

GTAVaper,
Reactions: Alexis

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
As Supreme fan for many years, and owner of all previous models, i knew this thing would rip and extract about as well as anything on the market. But the big surprise for me is taste, the biggest improvement over v1 and v2 IMO. Really good thick taste on that first hit while stuffed with nug chunks.

GTAVaper

As Supreme fan for many years, and owner of all previous models, i knew this thing would rip and extract about as well as anything on the market. But the big surprise for me is taste, the biggest improvement over v1 and v2 IMO. Really good thick taste on that first hit while stuffed with nug chunks.

I really have to agree about the nug chunk loading.....really keeps the air flow moving well and it is extremely clean when reloading.

If you break apart a nug chunk you can see that the extraction has penetrated all the way through.

GTAVaper

After using this vaporizer some more, I've some to the conclusion that I really don't think that you can get better extraction than this with any other vaporizer being used through a water piece.

Awesome taste, idiot proof operation (burn hazards excluded - just performance-wise "idiot proofness") and can extract so close to combustion (darkened charred taste at highest extraction levels) yet still leave unburnt consistently coloured AVB pieces that when broken up is consistent all the way through.

No mods required out of the box to achieve highest performance such as with the Apollo. Which really isn't a big deal but definitely some time required on the learning curve and "crafty type" mod work required for the Apollo's high performance.

The heat up time for the Supreme is really very quick. I will have to time it sometime but once the temp starts climbing, with my Big Shot butane torch the heating is so quick that if I pull away at 170 degrees Celsius that it will climb to anywhere between 190-195 degrees. This is with the torch held close to the aluminum heater at one of the top corners where the flame will wrap along two sides of the heat exchanger.The highest temp that I've used it at was around a momentary 208 degree C reading that stayed in the mid-lower 200 range during most of the first initial draw of that heating cycle (not the first heat cycle - which I like to keep around a 185 to 190 degree range).

Although I haven't tried the Sub yet; I think from other people reviews (and comparison of the Apollo to a portable Sub) that this vape is probably the biggest hassle free hitter on the market as well as the easiest to maintain since there is no associated factors such as cleaning to keep high performance going such as is the case with the Sub - at least from what I've read.

It also definitely out performs the Apollo by a larger margin than I originally thought. The Apollo will get you to the same point and with similarly great tasting vapour but with a little more time required and not quite as dense a vapour rush - although once it has been heated up it can stay closer to instant on-demand usage with the boost and then left to sit until the next hit.....while still at a standby heat that becomes quite a vapour machine with a 5-15 second hit of the boost button.

I still love my Apollo and would find it suitable for different usage than the Supreme - but if you want to get there the quickest - the Supreme will hit you the hardest, produce the densest vapour and "get you there" quicker than anything else that I've tried.

Did I say that I love being able to break off pieces of nug and feed it that way? Can't say enough about how nice that type of operation is once you get used to it.

lazylathe

Almost there...
After using this vaporizer some more, I've some to the conclusion that I really don't think that you can get better extraction than this with any other vaporizer being used through a water piece.

Awesome taste, idiot proof operation (burn hazards excluded - just performance-wise "idiot proofness") and can extract so close to combustion (darkened charred taste at highest extraction levels) yet still leave unburnt consistently coloured AVB pieces that when broken up is consistent all the way through.

No mods required out of the box to achieve highest performance such as with the Apollo. Which really isn't a big deal but definitely some time required on the learning curve and crafty type mod work required for the Apollo's high performance.

The heat up time for the Supreme is really very quick. I will have to time it some time but once the temp starts climbing, with my Big Shot butane torch the heating is so quick that if I pull away at 170 degrees Celsius that it will climb to anywhere between 190-195 degrees. This is with the torch held close to the aluminum heater at one of the top corners where the flame will wrap along two sides of the heat exchanger.

Although I haven't tried the Sub yet; I think from other people reviews (and comparison of the Apollo to a portable Sub) that this vape is probably the biggest hassle free hitter on the market as well as teh easiest to maintain since there is no associated factors such as cleaning to keep high performance going such as is the case with the Sub - at least from what I've read.

It also definitely out performs the Apollo by a larger margin than I originally thought. The Apollo will get you to the same point and with similarly great tasting vapour but with a little more time required and not quite as dense a vapour rush - although once it has been heated up it can stay closer to instant on-demand usage with the boost and then left to sit until the next hit.....while still at a standby heat that becomes quite a vapour machine with a 5-15 second hit of the boost button.

I still love my Apollo and would find it suitable for different usage than the Supreme - but if you want to get there the quickest - the Supreme will hit you the hardest, produce the densest vapour and "get you there" quicker than anything else that I've tried.

Did I say that I love being able to break off pieces of nug and feed it that way? Can't say enough about how nice that type of operation is once you get used to it.

Awesome post! And i agree with everything you say about the S3!
It is the first vape i always reach for and i have quite a choice!

I have decided against the Apollo as it is just way too complicated!
Reading some posts on how to heat and use boost and all the buttons make it too complex for me.

Love the heat, load up chunks, insert and rip!!!
Idiot proof, as you say!
Now an interesting experiment would be TWO S3's and a claisen adapter....

Also using my long LSV transfer wand as a dry tube!
Fantastic flavor and nice cool vapor!
The silicone tip fits the 19mm joint perfectly and you can watch the vapor flow!

Last edited:

sam urai

You can easily load a single small piece into the tube and have at with great results!!!

Like today for breakast perhaps...

Heated to 180C with material in from start
breakfast.jpg

Qwin8

Vaporist
I got my supreme yesterday
So far I am extremely disappointed

Compared to what I am used to with the cloud evo. So far I am struggling to milk a mflb orbiter. I guess I suck at using butane powered vapes. I get similar performance as my lotus which I struggle to produce dense vapor with also through water.

Last edited:
Qwin8,

GTAVaper

Compared to what I am used to with the cloud evo. So far I am struggling to milk a mflb orbiter. I guess I suck at using butane powered vapes. I get similar performance as my lotus which I struggle to produce dense vapor with also through water.

That is pretty well impossible; the design is such that if you heat up the heat exchanger to the right temperature the airflow through this WILL heat the intake air evenly to the point where vapour is produced......the best tasting and thickest vapour that I've ever tasted with a vape of any kind.

The only think I can think of - which would seem pretty ridiculous to someone who owns a Supreme - but which could be possible with a first time user is that perhaps you have the thermometer in F and are only heating to 180 F instead of C .....then there would be very minimal vapour produced.....if any.

lazylathe

Almost there...

My Supreme 3 beats out my EVO every time.
Make sure you have a good torch.
Heat exchanger to at least 160 to 170 C with the tube and herb installed.
Place on WT and instant thick vapor. Every time!

Have you checked that the thermocouple is safely tucked under the silicone sleeve and is in contact with the metal tube.
Check that the wires are secure.

This is an awesome video review and will show you what to try.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-74#post-942865

Qwin8

Vaporist
Ill try heat with the herb in
i have been heat to 182c with the herb out then put the bowl in while it hot as hell
I Pm you guys some really shitty video(haha trying to vacuum it up fail) ill try and make a semi-postable video.

Edit:Thanks for the help best hit so far

Last edited:
Top Bottom