Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Wow. I had no idea there was a deal like that. Might have to jump in on this really soon. Still seems a bit weird to me to heat a block up for that long though. Is it less awkward than it sounds?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Its much less awkward than awkward sounds! Its easy enough for me to forget about it and overheat everynow and then while I am talking to the wife or kids when they interupt my session, so I would say its not that awkward really. With two Bernzo torches from Lowes I can get it to temp in 90 seconds and you can keep it at temp with 5-10 second reheats between hits until the load is done or if you have a spare already loaded you can reload between hits and keep the heat so you can extend your session without extending the time of your session so much.

After each round of 5 bong hits I find it nice to have a short downtime for preheating before the next go around but you can definetly do it like I said above as I have experimented just about every way I can think of with the Supreme.

I had a friend from FC come over SATURDAY. (did not ask if I can say his name)?

He showed me a few vaporizers including the SUPREME.

The FLAVOR was amazing!

How do you get one?
Tomorrow I must point you to a thread that debated the lotus and the supreme, I am on my cell now and find that too difficult but I would love to hear your thoughts of comparison. I even mentioned you in the thread because the Supreme gets me well medicated and you sir come off as one who is also well medicated! With all your glass, I can see the Supreme fitting in real well at your home!

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sounds like a handsome fella, this friend of yours...

:peace:
This guy had a full head of hair?

The Supreme had such amazing flavor.

@nosmoking I use a LOTUS a lot because the WPA never breaks.
I love glass and will order more pieces.
The SUPREME I must get one for the FLAVOR.
Chasing FLAVOR is fun so the SUPREME is fun and makes medication enjoyable.

GonG'S are lame and any thing made of GLASS.

I found some materials that are better than glass. (man made)
However I don't know if CANNABIS consumers are ready for this advancement?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian I know you love your EVO... My supreme should be here within a couple weeks. How does the flavour compare to that of an EVO?
I use different vaporizers for different reasons!

The EVO before bed.
The SOLO or NANO while I read.
The LOTUS when I want a joint experience.
The VAP2 to test a crop!
I have so many others that I use as well.

The SUPREME does TASTE unreal.
I need to use it for a month to know how to use it? (where does it fit with my liking)?

lazylathe

Almost there...
I need to use it for a month to know how to use it? (where does it fit with my liking)?

It will take over!!
So easy, so consistent, so predictable, so heavy hitting, such good flavor, such huge clouds, such a great vape!

All my other vapes only have a small window of airtime anymore...
This is one vape i would be happy with if it was my only vape.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have been falling into a habit of mixing up strains in the Supreme ever since @IAmKrazy2 mentioned it in this thread. Sometimes I will just bounce from one strain to another to keep the flavor pure to the strain and sometimes I like to mix them up for a combined flavor and effects.

Todays recipe for disaster came straight from the buffet- one chunk of each, purple urkle, blue dream, purple rain and afgoo. Load into chamber and stand chamber in vertical position, add one drop of pure gold! Add one chunk of pineapple and one chunk of sour diesel for energy to last!

I am on the FLAVOR train to the land of happyness and well being!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian I knew you would come around! Welcome to the SUP family! Hardest hitting best tasting vape i've ever had the pleasure of owning!
How do you get one?

The taste is really good!

@nosmoking i mix sometimes when I change crops and tired of of strain.
GDP, GSC, PINApple eXPRESS, gRAPEFRUIT, dUTCH TREAT IS all I have.

Blue Dream I love the flavor however the effect does not help my illness?

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Check out this link posted by Mister G below@ataxian

Ed can be slow to respond so patience is a virtue indeed with him at times. I am still awaiting a response from an inquiry to order more stems and screens a few days ago but he usually responds within a week.

This info is on their new website my good sir. I endorse this special deal as a bargain.

http://www.supremev.com/exclusive-sale.html

shaolinmilk

Not only the best tasting vape that i've ever owned, but also the most affordable, most simple, and hardest hitting!!!

I've really fallen for micro dose nugs at about 175-180c!
Dude... my Supreme should be here sometime this week and you're getting me way too excited! I have never ever used a butane vape before; I hope I don't burn myself. Do you guys have any suggestions or tips?

subway13029

I so jumped on the custom made tube and wpa for the supremem 3 made by our vesry own @mestizo who is a master craftsman and i cannot wait to get one of these ti beauties in my life..seems to make the supreme easier and a bit safer and also prolong the life of it..when im pressing down into my waterpipe to create a seal i put a lot.of pressure down on the handle..i cant wait to get this baby..

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I so jumped on the custom made tube and wpa for the supremem 3 made by our vesry own @mestizo who is a master craftsman and i cannot wait to get one of these ti beauties in my life..seems to make the supreme easier and a bit safer and also prolong the life of it..when im pressing down into my waterpipe to create a seal i put a lot.of pressure down on the handle..i cant wait to get this baby..
What is this you speak of? Where can we see?

nosmoking,
Reactions: biohacker

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Interesting:

IMG_0355_zps9ugoudhy.jpg

IMG_0358_zpsfagoeluq.jpg

IMG_0359_zpsewkgwory.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
Decided to give my Supreme V1 it's 15 minutes of fame tonight!
I installed a screen in the tube and now feel safer using ground bud if i have left over from another vape.
Still does small chunks of nug perfectly!

I heat till 320 and hit it around 370.
Thick vapor that lasts for the whole draw, about 15 seconds and then i start to fade...
Effects are superb ala Supreme style.
The only place the Supreme 1 loses points is the slight woody taste it imparts to the vapor.
It is not bad or overpowering but this is a well used V1 and it still gives off a woody taste.
This vape handles micrpo doses so well at low temps!
Great flavor and big clouds!

Top Bottom