• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

JCat

Accessory Maker
I spent a long time cleaning it today ...

Had to cut off the silicone as it was glued onto the main stem both by the block and at the bottom. Got everything separated and heated ISO and cleaned extensively... didn't do it ...
Had to scrub away with lots of elbow grease and time and got everything clean like new.

Finished it with a long boil and a dry in the oven and re-assembled everything.

Apart from the slightly scorched timer it's like new :)

So just finished my first 2 bowls .... used the glass stems ... it hits up there with my grasshoppers and EVOs but I did find the draw extremely restricted ... might be something I need to tweak in my method ...

My butane torch, an Iroda PT-200 from Canadian Tire, is exactly the right height for hands free heating so that's nice! I didn't time it but it didn't seem to take long to heat ... I'll have to time it next time.

First stem I heated to 175 and second to 185

I'm rambling on and am fairly high ... so definitely a slightly different vape signature then what I'm used to.

biohacker

but I did find the draw extremely restricted ... might be something I need to tweak in my method ...

That's those glass stems dude, there is a larger diameter version from vapolution as well. Did you try the stock aluminum stems? They make a huge difference in airflow.

Slightly different vape signature? This doesn't sound right! :lol: If you ever wanna send it back I offer a full money back refund policy :)

Gray Area

With the aluminum stems how do you recommend packing? (More is better for me ... no micro-dosing for me generally... :lol: )

Hand tear or rough cut with scissors for me.
I drop a couple of pieces in at a time only and (very) lightly tamp down to the bottom. Just repeat till it's full (I leave 1-2mm from the top as I over filled once and got a small piece stuck it the main units tube and had to pry it out).
Watch out for the screen though. It can easily get knocked on an angle and the handle (wire) get in the way of filling. After putting the first couple of bits in the bowl I usually slightly lift the bowl inside the tube which straightens it out nicely.

I like a full bowl too and haven't found a way to get more in there... :tup:

biohacker

With the aluminum stems how do you recommend packing? (More is better for me ... no micro-dosing for me generally... :lol: )

Two words, coarse shred. And don't pack, just load in and tap the sides so your biomass settles (it will on your first hit anyway) and fill to the top and then use your finger to slightly tamp into the stem.

Or you can try fine grind, but only use no more than .05 to .1g at a time, otherwise it may restrict airflow too much, and don't over power the draw or fight it and it will feel nice.

Like I said before bro, if you're not over the moon we can completely reverse our transaction. Doesn't look like i'm going with a Dually as planned anymore either, so i'll be pulling the trigger on a single (or two) soon. Just waiting to hear back from the Genius.

I'm in sv3 withdrawal. Full convection is awesome, but the sv3 has that classic supreme vape signature, with that added radiant and conductive heat..... still the densest thickest milkiest vapour i've ever seen!

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yeah ... had a few stems last night with the aluminum ones, and just had another now ... definitely very thick vapour and hits are extremely smooth ... probably the smoothest I've had for that density. Flavour is awesome. The butane torch is really not a pain ... and this Iroda PT-200 I got from Cdn. Tire was on sale for 50-70% off or something when I bought it so it wasn't expensive either. I do find removing the stems once finished without burning yourself to be a pain though! (I'll figure it out though!)

The thing I find truly annoying is loading the stems ... it's tedious ... a funnel like the one for the Grasshopper from @Ratchett would be perfect!

Just had my 2nd stem of the morning ... feeling pretty good! ... it definitely is a heavy hitter! So far quite impressed and see this as a nice compliment to my lineup!

biohacker

I do find removing the stems once finished without burning yourself to be a pain though! (I'll figure it out though!)

I just used a piece of an old t-shirt...about 3"X3", kept it nearby but yeah I know what you mean when you don't use the seals.

The thing I find truly annoying is loading the stems ... it's tedious ... a funnel like the one for the Grasshopper from @Ratchett would be perfect!

It is kinda like loading the GH! But you get used to it, but using your fingers and putting in little bits at a time. Kind of becomes an art! :rofl:

Just had my 2nd stem of the morning ... feeling pretty good! ... it definitely is a heavy hitter! So far quite impressed and see this as a nice compliment to my lineup!

That's what I was waiting for! Enjoy. :tup:

JCat

Accessory Maker
It is kinda like loading the GH! But you get used to it, but using your fingers and putting in little bits at a time. Kind of becomes an art! :rofl:
Couldn't get used to it with the GH, and same will hold true with the Supreme ... this thing needs a funnel! ... I think I might actually build myself something with a large v-groove router bit, some drill bits, and a block of hardwood :lol: (since I don't have a 3D printer!)

Morty

I do find removing the stems once finished without burning yourself to be a pain though!

Vapolution 2.0 9mm straight stem

https://vapolution.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=prodshow&ref=VAP2-STRAIGHT-BOWL

WetL6EA.jpg

They are out right now (only have the 8mm in stock), but I did e-mail them & they said they're waiting on a shipment for them.

@JCat The one BH gave you is a 9mm Vapolution 2.0 BENT stem, which is significantly thicker than the 9mm straight stems & does increase the draw restriction.

Here's a video of the Vapolution 2.0 9mm straight stem in action. Loaded w/ a nug plug, a super fine "dusty" grind slightly tamped, & a nug plug or little chunk on top. I like to heat up the Sup w/ the stem inserted from the beginning (or room temp). Airflow is so key w/ this vape. A restricted airflow seriously cuts down on the clouds for me. It needs to be open as much as possible. Pack wisely!

Razshiro

Couldn't get used to it with the GH, and same will hold true with the Supreme ... this thing needs a funnel! ... I think I might actually build myself something with a large v-groove router bit, some drill bits, and a block of hardwood :lol: (since I don't have a 3D printer!)

Hey, like @biohacker i like loading the tube in my grinder but sometimes i use the funnel from @Ratchett , this is a freebie (thanks Ratchett^^) ,it's the doob tube funnel larger than Grasshopper funnel (6mm larger) that's why i need a silicon for load the GH and the Supreme tube with the 14mm seal:
dtvEjyS.jpg

ht2Fn0L.jpg

Nqv9Xb8.jpg

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yeah ... I've been using the GH funnel, just a bit of a balancing act :lol:

On another note, thinking about a stainless tube ... these might work well, would cut to size with pipe cutter and then use another dulled pipe cutter to put "groove" in (this is all just theory as I'll have to try to know if it will work ... and shipping costs twice as much as a straw! ... oh well ... par for the course when you live in a remote area :) )

https://www.fenigo.com/stainless-steel-smoothie-straw-extra-wide/

JCat

Accessory Maker
I definitely find putting nugs into the tube 10-20 times per day to be a pain; not at all convenient as I find it quite time consuming.

I cut down two ultra fine SS Solo screens from PV to size and fit them into the stems ... this works wonderfully for me! I can suck in the grind (anywhere from .1 to .2 based on how much I want and it takes seconds to load) ... to each his own :) ... I do find the flavor with full nugs to perhaps be marginally better, but only marginally if that (IMHO)

I'm absolutely loving the thick clouds from the Supreme and the ease of use this way! What a great little vape!

On another note, my stainless steel straws came in, but they are 8mm in diameter despite the web site saying they are 9mm! --so not sure how much use they are for stems :( ... I will be e-mailing them to voice my displeasure but really not much to be done as it would cost me more than they are worth to ship them back!

On a final note for now, I picked up another Iroda PT-200 torch from Canadian Tire since they are 50% off (ie. $27.50 CAD) right now ... ends today I think. The two lighters together heat the Supreme up in no time at all!

biohacker

@JCat do you not find the airflow somewhat inferior with ground herb? What's your choice of grinder?

Happy to hear you like it! I used it as a daily driver for several months, but 10-20 times per day got a bit much for me eventually. But rumour has it that the electric isn't far away so that will kill that problem!

Single stem sv3's will continue to be made, but not with the current bowl design. The heat exchanger will remain the same. That's all I know.

JCat

Accessory Maker
@JCat do you not find the airflow somewhat inferior with ground herb? What's your choice of grinder?

Happy to hear you like it! I used it as a daily driver for several months, but 10-20 times per day got a bit much for me eventually. But rumour has it that the electric isn't far away so that will kill that problem!

Single stem sv3's will continue to be made, but not with the current bowl design. The heat exchanger will remain the same. That's all I know.
What's the new bowl design? Do you know? (It's one of the things I find kind of annoying ... but not bad the way I have it setup now ... I'm also sure it's part of it's magic ... the tube design and pre-heating would definitely significantly affect the signature ...)

Edit: I'm not sure electric Supreme would offer that much of an advantage ... if you still have to preheat the exchanger would take a while electric (longer than with butane), and not sure how much of an advantage. I've given some thought as to how one could rig it up pretty easily ... but it would be then a much larger device; another option I quite like mentioned earlier in this thread is an induction heater for it.

JCat,

biohacker

What's the new bowl design? Do you know? (It's one of the things I find kind of annoying ... but not bad the way I have it setup now ... I'm also sure it's part of it's magic ... the tube design and pre-heating would definitely significantly affect the signature ...)

It's possibly going to be similar to the sv2/1 bowl designs? Completely just a guess, with a touch of fact.

Curious though, how you set your tubes up with screens? Basket style?

I'm not sure electric Supreme would offer that much of an advantage ... if you still have to preheat the exchanger would take a while electric (longer than with butane), and not sure how much of an advantage. I've given some thought as to how one could rig it up pretty easily ... but it would be then a much larger device; another option I quite like mentioned earlier in this thread is an induction heater for it.

Electric Supreme would offer a massive advantage by being able to not only drop the torch, but also maintain a constant temp via pid. Heatup time I believe is only a few minutes anyway. Ed couldn't take my money soon enough on this one, and I know there is already a massive line forming!

An Electric Supreme is this sv3 fanboy's wet dream! :rofl:

biohacker

Wow! Talk about crickets chirping in here! Out of my two favourite vapes of ALL TIME, one thread is so bustling that I can't even keep up (10 pages in a week), and this one is frozen with my post being the last and I don't even have an sv3 in the household at the moment! :lol:

@JCat do you still like yours? :hmm:

Should have two new sv3's hopefully this week! I have all sorts of claisens and adapters so i'm planning on shooting a true dually sv3 show (ala @Stu) as well as 2 sv3's + FP! :brow: @Stu did a great video of Double Double Deckers with the FP, but immagunna try Double Double Deckers with the dual sv3's! I much prefer DD's in the sv3 as the convection makes it tastes so good without negatively affecting flowers since you're at vape temps and not dab temps.

An electric sv3 is going to make things VERY interesting and still keeping my fingers crossed for a release date this year!

SV3 is like the most underrated vape ever IMO! :rockon:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Wow! Talk about crickets chirping in here! Out of my two favourite vapes of ALL TIME, one thread is so bustling that I can't even keep up (10 pages in a week), and this one is frozen with my post being the last and I don't even have an sv3 in the household at the moment! :lol:

@JCat do you still like yours? :hmm:

Should have two new sv3's hopefully this week! I have all sorts of claisens and adapters so i'm planning on shooting a true dually sv3 show (ala @Stu) as well as 2 sv3's + FP! :brow: @Stu did a great video of Double Double Deckers with the FP, but immagunna try Double Double Deckers with the dual sv3's! I much prefer DD's in the sv3 as the convection makes it tastes so good without negatively affecting flowers since you're at vape temps and not dab temps.

An electric sv3 is going to make things VERY interesting and still keeping my fingers crossed for a release date this year!

SV3 is like the most underrated vape ever IMO! :rockon:
Still loving it! It's been my daily driver since getting it (except when away from home) ... and my Ti Hopper is working 100% so that says something. Great heavy hitter and a great addition to my toolbox!

biohacker

Still loving it! It's been my daily driver since getting it (except when away from home) ... and my Ti Hopper is working 100% so that says something. Great heavy hitter and a great addition to my toolbox!

So happy to hear! :rockon:

What do you think of the sv3 airflow compared to your GH? When my recent GH landed I was like holy crap this is more restricted than even the sv3 with ground material! But it's a used GH so perhaps it's not a fair comparison due to build up, etc.

I wish that the sv3 had a slightly more open airflow, which is somewhat possible without ground material and using chunks, but still not as open as i'd prefer. Then again, that slight restriction is what adds to the incredible supreme magic aka voodoo!

@JCat I can't wait until you get your Rosin press set up! Double deckers with rosin! I just wipe a tiny bit inside the stem, with about .05 to .1 flower. White wall and flavour country convection style! :tup:

Top Bottom