Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Elfgrin

This is what I love be to hear!! My tolerance is way high and I dab all day along with vaping flower. I soooooo hope I have problems staying woke!!

Definitely try the dually. This has been more of a game changer for me than concentrates were back in the day. I had to pick up my own U joint but the silicone hose came with.

Elfgrin,
Reactions: Morty

Likes2vape

I heard back from Ed today he said he was out of town but would send me over some info tomorrow. Turns out he doesn't live close by anymore so I will probably just have it shipped to me. I think I'm for sure going to get the dual set up unless it is just priced to high which I'm thinking not.

biohacker

Anything that requires grinding, pfffft... not efficiently designed like the Supreme!

Well well well.... after using the Supreme exclusively with unground material over the past couple of months, I changed things up with a coarse grind, and it's like discovering this vape all over again for the first time! Way more intense medication level, better airflow, and more whitewalling with less material. Consumption has pretty much been cut in 1/2 due to the level of medication, and so much more satisfying crushing a stem 1/2 filled in one rip without a reheat!

Hail to the Supreme Baby....king of efficiency! :rockon:

Morty

Some different stems (and adapter) I've been trying out in the Supreme. Some work better than others. Some surprisingly well !

sEQBC1M.jpg

Stock Aluminum Stem
8mm One Hitter
8mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem
9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem
and
9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem w/ ss screen & nug plug for ground bud
9mm Vapolution 2.0 Bent Stem
9mm Vapolution 2.0 All-In-Wonder Bowl w/ Carb
14mm Male to Female Adapter (convection setup)

...and a cut down 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem so I can use it w/ my J-hooks & Banger Hanger

iVYD0Oc.jpg

14mm Male to Female Adapter w/ Vapocane Screens...

1WVkbZT.jpg

...and 14mm Male to Female Adapter w/ Vapocane Screens & Herbalizer Mesh Pads for double deckers Supreme style (thanks @lazylathe!)

Been having more success w/ this setup using hand torn bud or a course grind compared to a medium or fine grind

JpOgKc4.jpg

Same order as the 1st picture above

7UMB3wg.jpg

dyFmvBS.jpg

Direct comparison shot between the Stock Aluminum Stem & 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem

b9dTF9a.jpg

(Don't mind the chip. It fell off the table photographing this & was later sanded down.)

WetL6EA.jpg

Two notes about using the 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stems

1) While testing out really low & high temps, I tried a 400°F full conduction direct draw hit w/ the 9mm Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem. :whoa: It's the only time the SV3 caused me physical discomfort. Had me hacking up both lungs for 10 minutes straight. Felt like a hot blow dryer straight down the gullet. I dare you. :evil: Don't burn your lips! :rofl:

2) I inverted the Vapolution 2.0 Straight Stem to hold more & loaded it up w/ 6 or 7 chunks using a nug plug. Inserted halfway through heating at 160° & had it peak at 335°F. OMFG. Without a doubt the BEST tasting hit of flower I've had to this point in my life. Tasted just like cotton candy! The nug plug didn't hold though & the suction caused the bud to fall back to the pinch in the stem. Ahh...:science:...so that's the secret here. Tried it a few more times (w/ & w/o water), and had success every time. The bud looks like its been gently scrubbed of some terps, but still green as fuck & ready to be used for a high temp hit. My favorite way to flavor chase w/ the SV3.

oWSfrBh.jpg

ySoHVRI.jpg

A two handed affair w/ the carb, but works perfectly for higher temp direct draw hits (and puts out clouds comparable to my J-hooks). Thanks for the idea @vapirtoo!

Last edited:

Elfgrin

Every vape I used before the supreme either took a long draw to build up to a thick vapor (like the Herbalizer) or gives thick vapor for 1-2 seconds and then drops off to a thin wisp (like most if not all electric conduction vapes). Your vapor can be sustained, thick, or instant, but never all three. Watching s3 vids I always assumed that it was just an example of the latter, thick hits from the very first bit of a fresh bowl that can't be sustained.

I'm in love with this thing. It breaks all the rules!

A buddy lent me his over-the-top glass piece just to make this video. This has both stems loosely packed with a light, flavorful ~18% THC sativa from eastern Canada that has real fluffy buds which are perfect for grinder-free vaping. Peaked slightly over 195 for the video but you won't ever see me touching near those temps for my usual medication routine. I just really wanted to capture the sheer volume of opacity this thing can produce.

biohacker

Your vapor can be sustained, thick, or instant, but never all three.

So happy you realize this! This vape has ruined all other vapes for me! No joke!

I'm in love with this thing. It breaks all the rules!

Hence why it has destroyed my VAS.... the supreme is like MORE than just a vaporizer or something! Flower dabber more like it.

A buddy lent me his over-the-top glass piece just to make this video.

That was absolutely SICK!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
@Aimless Ryan I'd be worried about singeing the temp wires w/ a flame that size. The flame from my Bernzomatic torch is much smaller than that.
The flame doesn't have to be that big. I had the burner on high during the video.

My stovetorch experiment has been quite fun and educational. It has been by far my most often used heat source lately, in conjunction with a glass tube and a screen. I have learned a ton about how fire works, and how to manipulate it. I think I can make a smaller, much more powerful flame via further experimentation, but I feel like the inner diameter of the [ceramic] tube must be smaller.

All the "equipment" I use in the video was already in my home before I had the idea to try this.

Hey everyone! Regular lurker of FC forums but previously I've only posted on Reddit vapor subreddits. I actually made a purchase from oogendoogan and bought his Supreme V3. It should be here tomorrow and I've read almost this entire thread, which has only made me MORE excited to test out this beast of a vaporizer.

Morty

after using the Supreme exclusively with unground material over the past couple of months, I changed things up with a coarse grind, and it's like discovering this vape all over again for the first time! Way more intense medication level, better airflow, and more whitewalling with less material.

Hey BH, I agree w/ everything you said here. Well stated. That's why I like to use a fine grind when using concentrates. Sometimes I like it foggy. :spliff: Honestly though, just having the option to pick whatever grind you want (and have it work well) is pretty bitchin.

For this morning's wake & vake, I used 3 chunks heated up to 325°F out of my J-hook. :drool: Wow! Tasted just like I had been chewing spearmint gum for the last hour. Thank God I work nights.

This vape makes me feel like a teenager again. :cool: Scandalous!

Gettin' high all the time, hope you all are too!

Yeah, somebody said keep on rocking
That's right! :rockon:

biohacker

Hey BH, I agree w/ everything you said here. Well stated. That's why I like to use a fine grind when using concentrates. Sometimes I like it foggy. :spliff: Honestly though, just having the option to pick whatever grind you want (and have it work well) is pretty bitchin.

Time and place for a fine grind as well! You can get insane efficiency with small pinches of fine at the right temps (185 for me). But yeah, the versatility of this genius invention is really something else. My new thing is to insert stem after heating.....been heating it inserted for the same time period of coarse shred, so switching things up has been great! I much prefer the ABV quality of post heat stem insertion.

shitttttttttt, looks like I need a day of OT to pay for this thing..

It's worth so much more than $150 though!!! Love seeing more recruits here dude!!

Well the Supreme V3 arrived today around 11 in the morning, so man did the afternoon of work drag on. After work I ran and got myself a bigger torch as I currently only had smaller torches that I use for my vapcap and Sticky Brick Jr.

I've read enough posts on here in anticipation that it was easy enough to figure out the vape and get it loaded up. I loaded a little nug on the bottom and the rest was ground up herb from a Santa Cruz Shredder. The strain is New York City Diesel and it's a very tasty strain. I heated it up to 180c and put it in my 14mm glass piece. After the first hit I definitely know I need a bigger piece. Don't get me wrong, it was by far the biggest hit I've got from a vaporizer. By far. My god the hype is so real. But my glass piece is only around 8 inches tall and it's a really thin chamber so I'm going to get a bigger bong and really put the Supreme to the test.

Well I'm rambling.. man I am so ripped right now it's unbelievable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom