Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
61911690.jpg

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Perhaps the Sublimator?

I had the sub apollo + nail for awhile and prefer the s3 for its portability, value, quick heat-up & low maintenance.

Heat up time for full effects on Sub, I found is around 20-30 minutes. S3 heat up time is somewhere around 60 - 90 seconds

For the sub atomizer you have to clean it every 1-3 weeks depending on usage or the atomizer parts will get stuck/coated with resin which is a pain to clean. SV3 is virtually no cleaning at all when used with whole nugs :rofl:I've only soaked my s3 bowl in iso once ever since I got it (last month) because I accidentally combusted :wave:

Morty

Just got home from a shit-A night at work. Fucking A...Supreme makes it fade into the distance. Quick.

I've had my Supreme for about a month and half (it's my DD now), fead it day & night, tried it a assload of different ways, and I'll say there are more than a few ways to use this little :evil: that will fuck up even the most hardcore combusters. I've seen it first hand. No one leaves disappointed. If you liked to get fucked up, this a goodin. Mmmm hmmm.

duff

Well worn
Ripped off some nugs and packed it in a beautiful Ti stem, heated to 180 and took two significant rips.
1amLIT3.jpg

Totally new vape signature so I'm flying.

I probably should have let it sit on the stem for a few seconds but of course, I couldn't wait.

It hits hard.
(that's for you @Morty)

Last edited:

Elfgrin

Ubx5WOU.jpg

This arrived today, tomorrow I leave to a festival with no electricity for eight days. Ed may have actually saved my life :D

Expect a much more in depth review when I return. I'm already expecting I'll be selling my Herbalizer shortly, which has treated me exceptionally well for three years now.

Top Bottom