Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Morty

Like this...
iM7Wikw.jpg

(If your downstem can accommodate it)

You can also use it for direct draw this way as well

Herr_Dampf

so no problem to share a session with friends?

@Herr_Dampf did you order to germany? did you have to pay import costs?

thanks guys

Different german-speaking country but yes, I pay customs and taxes on everything above 60 bucks of value.
No problem sharing with friends, actually I had people share a single bowl because it's that satisfying. That said, I own multiple bowls as well in case a wild horde of vaporizer enthusiasts appears. :)

biohacker

For which part do you think the heat shield? The bowl?
Is the higher air restriction positive or negative in your opinion?

The heat shield (silicone high temp) would be to slip over the heat exchanger after coming up to temp. And even better material that maintained temperature would be even better!

The air restriction is a negative IMO, and for that reason I continue to experiment with the alum tubes.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Sorry, what do you mean with heat exchanger? The alu block? Section between alu block and bowl?

Hogni,
Reactions: Morty

biohacker

The heat exchanger is the block (and plates inside)... But it has a air intake, so anything you put over it would need to still allow for this...

Yeah was thinking mainly to protect around all four sides with a small bend so it just covers the top edge enough so airflow is a non-issue. Would be a great accessory! As long as the silicone could take the heat of course! lol

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks to @Morty for reminding me of the Supreme 3 Double Deckers i discovered a while ago...
Vapocane adapter, herb in basket, Herbalizer oil pad with dab on placed on top of herb.
Heat S3 to 200 and hit after removing the heat source.
First hit starts out slowly and then builds as concentrate is heated.
Second hit is crazy and you need some serious lungs capacity to finish it off!

have not used the S3 in a long time....
Tried it tonight with 9 Pound Hammer bud and RockStar shatter!
Good, hard hitting combo, perfect for sleep!

biohacker

But you don't want to have desk top vapes anymore?

I think that's about to change, I suppose I can now make the exception for all XLR controller vapes like the new electric supreme when it's released! Pretty sure the electric supreme is all i'll want to use anyway, the supreme is the only vape I use now, I just can't find anything else replicate it, nor come close for my preferences (thick, tasty, cool vape, at low-moderate temps with small-moderate loads).

@biohacker tell us more!!! You just beta testing or is it available ?

Neither! I don't think I can say much more, other than some parts are OOS for another little while, so hopefully it's available before christmas at the latest? I think late fall would be most optimistic at this point, but this is all just my own speculation.

I did receive permission to post that pic, although I had a better one without the homemade makeshift sherlock that I can't seem to find ATM. The retail kit will include a nice small bubbler apparently, and cost will be approximately $350.

Ed (the Genius) is also working on something different for the regular (non electric) Supreme, getting rid of the "bowl style" and going back to previous ways of doing things? How exactly did the Supreme 2 work??

I need this in my life. :nod:

People have so many things for their "bucket lists" in life..... this one is on mine!

You da man Ed! Can't wait! I've not only become a vapour snob over time, but also a vaporizer snob, and yours fits the bill perfectly! My lungs thank you Ed!

Thank you!
-"Biohacker's Lungs" :tup:

vapirtoo

Oh God, Oh God no!
My VAS was in complete remission; Now this; in my lifetime; an electric Supreme !
Just for the subjective record, the Supremes vapour, the U is for unique, is richer, smoother and more milky
than my new Errlectric with herb nail at any temperature. Just saying , love them both, but now........!$$?

Morty

Ed (the Genius) is also working on something different for the regular (non electric) Supreme, getting rid of the "bowl style" and going back to previous ways of doing things? How exactly did the Supreme 2 work??

Let us (me) know more about this when you hear more and are able. A cheaper alternative to the electric version ? I don't mind torches!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Got the announcement that my "lost-at-the-door" Supreme 3 found yet it's way to my adressee in the US!!
Hope it will come with another US courier the next time.
And now I must hear that there'll come new models? :(

Top Bottom