• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

Morty

@vapirtoo :lol:. What can I say, I've been enjoying my new vape. ? for ya. How does the thickness compare between the AIWB & the straight glass stem. Would be cool to have a little bit longer vapor path & a carb for direct draw. Been sticking all kinds of stems in the Supreme :disgust: (some worked, some didn't) & am finding the thicker the glass, the more restricted the draw. Figured I'd ask you b4 shelling out $20. The thickness of the straight glass stems are just about perfect for me. :D

Edit: Just ordered the AIWB. We'll see how it goes. I think I got SAAS. Supreme Accessories Acquisition Syndrome!

@Tommy10 It should come w/ a red & white grommet/seal. Stick the white one over the end of the aluminum tube to make a seal w/ an 18mm female joint. Instead of using just the red one for 14mm females, use the trick @Buildozer suggested a page back. Put the white grommet on 1st, then the red grommet on after. Using the red 14mm seal by itself makes it a PIA putting it in & taking it out. Using both, it just sits right on top of the 14mm F joint. 100% better experience.

Last edited:

Tommy10

I'm not even sure what's coming with my supreme But been told it will go into 14 and 18mm so I'll just go from there. Been in my state capital since Friday but that doesn't mention customs.

Last edited:

biohacker

While the post is old, that does not mean things are not moving in that direction.
I converse with Ed regularly, and he is still working on this project.

I'm not sure if you have been privy to the same pic as me, but I also converse with Ed regularly, and it's not that prototype. It's MUCH simpler! Hopefully we see something by the end of the summer.

@Morty welcome to the show! :tup:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Yes I have the pic.... and have posted it here earlier, but photobucket images no longer show up here.
I am aware that is not the prototype of the current project.
I make this comment, because my photobucket accounts have 1000+ images, and I know that my images from 7 years of posts in this forum are now invisible.
Many of you will face this.
I found a workaround that sometimes works.
If you see this:
vape%20often.jpg

Left click it and select "view image".
You will be taken to photobucket to that particular image.
Once in a while you will see what you see above, there at photobucket.
Sometimes it shows the image well.... It also gives the direct link to the image that you can copy and use some of the time.
Sometimes all it shows is the image above.

Last edited:
Vitolo,
Reactions: Morty

biohacker

Yes I have the pic.... and have posted it here earlier, but photobucket images no longer show up here.
I am aware that is not the prototype of the current project.

I don't recall seeing the pic posted here, and Ed told me to never post it, so I feel like we're talking about different things here. He's just finalizing the enclosure. PID will be required. Not saying anymore :lol:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Just got my much-awaited package from my US courier. Hoooray, my Supreme is finally at daddy - I thought. A lot of stuff from GHL (Bats + PFE), DDave (some coolers for Mi and VC - and for the GH too), from Pipes (Skeletor and PS) and....:hmm:..???....and..:huh:...???...:o....???......nothing!!..:(

My Supreme didn't arrive!!! Don't know whether my friend has it forgotten in the US. Hope he just forgot to put it in the package for me!?

I'm deepest disappointed....just a half good day....

biohacker

And the power of double kick !! Like that's necessary :D

Okay, I get it now - for my massive iron lungs! I can usually crush a bowl in one rip, so the dually would allow another massive one with ease. Hmmmm, and I thought my VAS was in check, obviously not! With my present virgin tolerance though, this one i'm going to think about, but hey - always nice to have a backup right? :D

@Hogni wha'happened?? So sorry to hear that... was hoping for another new cult fan member here! :lmao:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Friend, i don't know. When my US courier fetched my delivered orders from the addressee in the US this guy wasn't at home. So he took all what he saw and brought it along to Germany. But the package from Ed he didn't saw. Unfortunately the addressee is still on vaccation so we can't ask him. Hope the package was not lost or stolen from the stairs of the addresses house. There was a J-hook gifted by Ed in too.
It's sadden me a lot.....before the postman ringed and I opened the package I was excited like a little boy on Xmas eve......now I could :puke:

Tommy10

Must have put 15 bowl through it. This is what I know from my initial use
Con
I'm gonna have to get down on glass stem tek that hot ass metal one is a pain
Can't see temp in the dark
Need a better torch hands free set up

Pros
Biggest Vapor clouds I've ever experienced
Coughing fits
Watering eyes
Runny nose
I could hear the space between my ears ringing.

biohacker

Welcome to the club Tommy10! We've gone a long way since we've met in the HerbalAire days bro!

Glass stems are a must! Soon glass GonG's will be coming from @PeteSeattle ...

Handsfree torches require butane...i must prefer using propane for cost as well as speed.

Sounds like you could dial the temp down a smidge? Supreme provides the silkiest smoothest vapours i've ever experienced. Are you grinding or using whole nugs? Nugs are way smoother, and tastier IMO!

Enjoy the flower dabs from the cult of Supreme! :rockon:

Tommy10

Whole nug, been hitting it at around 205 don't mind the cough. Isn't it just the silkiest Vapor around. I normally don't taste Vapor too much. HA is probably one of the better tasting vapes I've tried. The sheer amount of velvety smooth Vapor that pours over your taste buds through the supreme, can't help but taste it.

Also if anyone knows why Nitros bulbs are called nangs in Australia will understand the ringing head sensation I speak of after three bowls back it back

biohacker

Whole nug, been hitting it at around 205 don't mind the cough.

Okay, try lowering your temps! 204 I believe is the highest that Ed says you should push it to. Start at maybe 160-170 and see what flavour country is all about bro! My personal fave temp is around 185ish give or take. You can still get nice silky dense clouds at lower temps with this bad boy! Try a coarse grind too!

So happy you're stoked on it! Can't think of anyone that hasn't been! Good to have you here bro! When are you pulling the trigger on the DUALLY?? ;):lol:

Last edited:

vapirtoo

Tommy10, what kind of torch are you using?
Over 200c is kind of overkill with all of the flavor
leaving after that first pull. You also need iron lungs
to deal with those kinds of hits. As Biohacker recommends try
a hit at 180 and see how you like it.
Anyway welcome to the heavy hitters club, and let the feedback flow
so our Supreme posts stay on top.

Tommy10

Yesssss!!! Greatly appreciated it's loving the new home.
Been using one of those disposable propane things with the removable nossel. Taking heat away around 190 gets just above 200. Will try some low temp ones later for flavour, but never been a flavour man and at 205 the flavour is already overwhelming for me.
The metal tube, with the offset rib, the rib goes in last so it's at the lower end of the stem? Or first so it's closer to the block?

Tommy10

Yea that's how I've been doing it. Thermometer is fucked. Temp jumping around like wild, any suggestions ?

Tommy10,

Gray Area

Only time the heat jumps around for me is if the flame gets a little too close to the thermometer's wires that are next to the block (under the silicon sleeve).
Try aiming the torch toward the upper part of the block (well away from the wires) and see if it stabilises...

Morty

Chilling w/ a buddy watchin' Westworld. Letting the bong soak, so we're using the Vapocane adapter w/ the 18mm j hook Ed sent me & the Vapo2 AIWB I just got. 2 loads convection style, & 1 using the AIWB later, my friend who never vapes blurts out,"Simple & effective. I like this more than through the bong"! BINGO. Direct draw can be the shiznitz! Some say the convection high can be kinda "fluffy". Not w/ this vape. Feel like it fucks me up more than medium temp fat rips through the bong.

Last edited:

Tommy10

Running two of the larger single flame butane torches on either side flame lock, gotta sit them on my bud container to get the height, might glue a plastic lid to the rubber removable base for the height. Preferring this to the propane torch. Anyone got any good links to nice double or triple flamers the right height with a flame lock? Or a really powerful single flame butane? The large butane torch I have is for stripping paint and it's shit, don't like how it and the propane don't self ignite and the sheer size. Will upload a video of current set up. Enough butane for a few good loads, right height flame lock and preferably 2+ flames is what I'm chasing here.

Top Bottom