• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Both of these units give me extremely thick, dense, powerful and satisfying hits. These 2 are actually the vapes I use the most right now. Really like the fact that I do not have to heat up the Herbnail every time I want a hit. I have the timer set for like 4 hours and can go hit it when I want to. And the hits are simply phenomenal. Bowl never gets too hot to handle, and being able to drop a dab on top just makes for a very special experience.

Of course the Sup requires a bit more fuss, but always worth it. Paired with my Zob 8 arm-tree, these hits are just off the chart. Since I got the glass tubes, I use the Supreme every single day. Really like that I can use it without grinding, just break off a few small pieces of a nug and stuff the tube.

It is so hard to compare these 2, because they both provide top-tier hits.

For flower only.......
Hit Quality is a very slight advantage to Supreme.
Ease of use is a slight advantage to Herbnail.

Overall,....just like my kids, I love them both and could never pick one over the other. They are both superb in just about every way.

Last edited:

biohacker

I personally feel that it is a work of art. But beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Good thing its performance and effects are undisputed!

Great write-up @justvapin so thanks so much for that, because the errlectric is next up on the VAS!

anasrzi

It's ugly, but it's a tank. And it seems to grow on you.........

The ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan in the end :tup:. The aesthetics are something you end up finding endearing by the time you've done a few stems, I've had people including the missis pulling funny faces when they'd first cross paths with the S3....... soon changes once they hit the tank, many can't handle the pressure.

lazylathe

Almost there...
And the first ever supreme is now what, like 10 years old?

I have the 2nd version and it still functions perfectly!
Still has a slight woody taste but i actually like this one, other wood vapes the wood taste is too strong.
These vapes are basically indestructible and will last a lifetime if cared for!
Simple battery swap for a few $'s and it is ready for another years use!

I imagine finding these vapes in antique stores in 50 years with no one knowing what they are! LOL!
Still in "like new" condition!

Doktor Dub

*meek* If the Supreme wouldn't be so ugly, it looks like a device for measuring bite force :ugh:

I still can't decide upon it........but I'm tempted

You are my lost VAS Twin it seems :D - exactly my thoughts plus the wife will not really dig the Plumper Torch in a romantic Evening setting...

Have a nice Day!

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Do you have a guest toilet? Put a small table in, a rig and the Supreme, a key for locking the door and outdoor a sign "Out of order". Perhaps a pillow for the toilet?

Everytime you need to be medicated a whispered "Excuse me" and then you'll have 10 minutes on your "Supreme toilet" without bothering the aesthetic feelings of your wife - and your own ;)

And don't forget your fir air freshener! :wave:

anasrzi

I have settled into inserting my glass tube about half way in for most of the heat cycle, then push it in the rest of way in last 15 seconds or so of heat being applied.....mostly convection like this, but a thicker more satisfying hit rather than just inserting after heating......I had noticed that if I insert tube all the way and then heat, indeed my product is getting cooked. I pulled the tube back out one day without even hitting it, and the weed was pretty dark already as if I had hit it already......but if I only insert all the way at the end of heat cycle, this doesn't happen and I get a much bigger hit.

I tried this last night. Heated with the tube half inserted until i hit about 160c then inserted fully and continued to heat until 175c - 180c it nearly wiped me out, some incredible and powerful vapours got produced so much so I couldn't intake it all, one wild night ;).

biohacker

Super stable.... it's pretty much a non-issue although you still have to be mindful. I fear the Sublimator much more. Regardless, the Supreme is so damn awesome i'm willing to accept any burn risk. At least it doesn't burn my lungs like so many other hot air vapes.

Gray Area

Well, thanks to @Melting Pot (for pointing me in the right direction) and @Alexis (for being a man of his word and getting to the post office when he promised), I'm the proud owner of a (relatively) new Supreme V3... :D

With it landing on a weekend I've only managed to play with it a bit, as the kids have been home, and maybe have done 10 bowls through it atm.

First impressions...
It's smaller than I expected :rofl:
Bowls hold less than I expected too (which means I don't mind filling them full) ;-)
Been running it dry with a J-hook mainly, had a couple of bowls with my water piece, but mainly dry. Very thick/tasty/smooth vapour, just as everyone has said - I was surprised just how smooth dry tbh.
Used unground, full (not packed) tube. 160C with the torch first heat, getting many hits dry. Torch to 185C to finish and a few more less tasty clouds.
ABV looks like it's been sitting it my Air on 7 for the full 10 min cycle... very evenly roasted.

Like the no stirring, and the fact that (unlike other butane vapes I've owned) all the torch work is done in advance of sitting back and enjoying the vapour.

Wish the thermometer was on some kind of "dock" and didn't have to be attached to the heat exchanger all the time (think I'd rather that than an electric version)...

Very happy to own it, I spend a reasonable amount of time at home alone through the week so this will come out then and get put away when the kids come home from school, until bedtime that is...
It'll also go with me to friends house's, as it makes a much better alternative to my Lotus (which isn't very good for sharing) or my Air (which I love for a leisurely dog walk, but is a bit ineffective being passed around a group).

:tup:

Top Bottom