Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
I've been using my temp probe I use to calibrate minivaps and haven't had much luck. The readout isn't the same as the stock one and I never figured out the best placement to get the right readings. Mine were way off.

This is what oi found as well!
I tried a few different types of thermometers and none read the same.
Something to do with the sensor used in the S3 i think, the little orange thingy.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just hit my Supreme 3 for the first time in a few days!
I have been testing my new Grasshopper and my modded Cloud a lot...

So the first hit was so thick and delicious and copious!!!
ABV was a perfect dark tan!
I really like the comparison by someone likening the S3 to a "Flower Dab"
It hits that hard!
It's indestructible!
It's super simple to use!
It has virtually ZERO maintenance!

If you don't own one, you should be asking yourself "Why??""

A lot of people complain over the amount of butane they consume with the S3.
I have overcome this issue by using a plumbers torch and a small camping gas cylinder.
The first cylinder lasted a year and cost me $9.
Bought two more cylinders for $8, so $4 per year for gas!
You have to be more careful though and always be attentive to where you are heating!
It is a faster heat up as well!

I have also started to heat the block up to 180 and let it heat soak and drop temp to around 140.
Then i know it is good and hot and can reheat to 165 and insert the tube for a perfect, flavorful, super cloudy hit!

Again, everyone that likes big hitters should own one of these!

@natural farmer

Found this on the temp sensor.
It is a silicone diode, read about it here:
https://cdn.solarbotics.com/products/photos/ef5a30154e9f6deb74db120f0a8e5646/d1.jpg?w=800

https://cdn.solarbotics.com/products/datasheets/1n914.pdf

Last edited:

natural farmer

Are there any Supreme owners that also have the Sticky Brick Jr? Just curious if the sticky brick jr is something I should have as well? Or if it's redundant with the sup 3 on hand?
Well, the SBjr. is quicker for starters, pocketable, stealthier and more. If it's just for the strong hits why not the big brother?

Oogendoogan

Just came across the jr. as a potential part of a trade :) How does the big bro compare to the supreme?
Pure convection from the brick is awesome, but the supreme is on another level with its mix of different heating styles. The brick is kinda like a torch powered evo, you can get fast, pretty much instant actually, big hits that rival the evo in cloud production. Honestly it would be able to beat the evo but you gotta stir it and it's unregulated being flame operated so you can't just grip it and rip it like the evo but when you hit the sweet spot with the flame you will be getting some huge clouds.

The supreme is just not comparable because of the effect it gives you. Others have said it's like dabbing your flower and that's exactly what I said the first time I used mine. The brick is awesome but it's still a standard convection vape. I liked mine a lot but ended up getting rid of them because the flavor could be better.. the wooden airpath isn't the best for flavor and also I use the supreme a lot and my omnivap so I was going through way to much butane. It's a good vape and it has its place but it's nothing like the supreme. The only similarity is they use a torch.

If you haven't tried one and like big clouds i suggest the brick to just about anyone, and I mean any of the bricks, I had an OG and 2 jrs.

Hope this could help.
Peace :peace:

biohacker

okay I don't wanna bother Ed with another email, but just curious does anyone know if a tracking number or notification of shipment will go down? Any new Supreme fanatics that recently ordered?

lazylathe

Almost there...
okay I don't wanna bother Ed with another email, but just curious does anyone know if a tracking number or notification of shipment will go down? Any new Supreme fanatics that recently ordered?

When I ordered in January of 2016 I had to send an e mail requesting updates.
I was told it would ship in a few days time due to number of orders.
A day or so later and I was sent a tracking number.
All in all I think it took almost a week from ordering and payment till I had a tracking number.

Not sure if Ed has a stockpile of units or builds them as the orders come in?

Looking forward to your thoughts on it now that you have not had one for a whil!!

Still think this vape outputs the thickest vapor out of all my other vapes, except for my Sub. I think they are equal there but the S3 wins on flavor!!

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
OK, so I just USED my V3, so I cannot really remember for certain:D......but I checked my past emails, and found that he told me it would ship about a week after invoice was paid, and take 2-3 business days to arrive from that point. I couldn't find any record of a tracking number ever being provided, and don't think I got one. As far as I can remember, anyway.....that was in July 2016......

UPDATE.....I just found the tracking number, it was sent to me by PAYPAL when it shipped....
paid him on 7-9-16 and shipped on 7-15......

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... i haven't been using my tubes lately... i've been using my supreme with a 18 to 14mm adapter for full convection (and part laziness.. got sick of filling the tubes :p )

fthso4.jpg

33ljxjo.jpg

2pq6ixk.jpg

... this works amazing! i hit at ~10°C higher than i normally would using the tubes

lazylathe

Almost there...
... i haven't been using my tubes lately... i've been using my supreme with a 18 to 14mm adapter for full convection (and part laziness.. got sick of filling the tubes :p )

fthso4.jpg

33ljxjo.jpg

2pq6ixk.jpg

... this works amazing! i hit at ~10°C higher than i normally would using the tubes

I posted an adapter a few pages back that works really well for this full convection tech!!

Have a look here:
http://www.planetvape.ca/vapocane-fusion-vaporizer.html

It is the Vapocane adapter in the middle of the picture.
It holds a small basket inside for the herb and works like a bomb!!

It is a truly different experience with the herb located outside the device!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I posted an adapter a few pages back that works really well for this full convection tech!!

Have a look here:
http://www.planetvape.ca/vapocane-fusion-vaporizer.html

It is the Vapocane adapter in the middle of the picture.
It holds a small basket inside for the herb and works like a bomb!!

It is a truly different experience with the herb located outside the device!
If your working with 18mm or have a 14mmFemale to 18mmMale adapter then one of these is what I prefer to use as it has a screen in it already and it allows for larger loads. I have about a half dozen or so of these and they rock the convection aspect of the Supreme more than any other adapters I have tried.
http://www.shopxhale.com/products/2919

lazylathe

Almost there...
If your working with 18mm or have a 14mmFemale to 18mmMale adapter then one of these is what I prefer to use as it has a screen in it already and it allows for larger loads. I have about a half dozen or so of these and they rock the convection aspect of the Supreme more than any other adapters I have tried.
http://www.shopxhale.com/products/2919

Nice and cheap as well and a much larger bowl area!
Great find!

lazylathe

Almost there...
Intriguing! Can you describe what the heart of the differences are?

I find the flavor to be slightly better and that i can pick up more types of flavors.
Some fruity strains taste amazing in the S3 natively but with the herb outside the S3 i can almost pinpoint some of the fruits! It's crazy and delicious! Like terp soup!
Vapor is thinner and lasts a lot longer.

The S3 is truly quite versatile!
And in any configuration, it medicates heavily!

EDIT:
Thinking about this some more i think i have an explanation!
With the herbs outside the tube, there is less mixing of the terpenes because there is no radiant or conductive heat involved. I find with inserting the tube after heating i can get a similar hit if i stop after i start to see vapor and clear the tube. The second hit is more blended and robust, still F*$%@NG amazing though!
This works towards my connoisseur side of vaping! Especially with very fragrant herbs!

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I find the flavor to be slightly better and that i can pick up more types of flavors.
Some fruity strains taste amazing in the S3 natively but with the herb outside the S3 i can almost pinpoint some of the fruits! It's crazy and delicious! Like terp soup!
Vapor is thinner and lasts a lot longer.
The S3 is truly quite versatile!
And in any configuration, it medicates heavily!

EDIT:
Thinking about this some more i think i have an explanation!
With the herbs outside the tube, there is less mixing of the terpenes because there is no radiant or conductive heat involved. I find with inserting the tube after heating i can get a similar hit if i stop after i start to see vapor and clear the tube. The second hit is more blended and robust, still F*$%@NG amazing though!
This works towards my connoisseur side of vaping! Especially with very fragrant herbs!

I think I might try this with my Versa Infinity bowls, will be interesting to see how they differ as before the Supreme my Infinity was my DD and hardest hitter and it's standard usage was much like you describe here, strong convention airflow into a bowl situated outside the heat source.

FC community rocks.

natural farmer

@natural farmer the GH honeymoon is over....and i'm coming home to the Supreme since it's the most advanced heating element in the industry!!! Did you get yours yet??
I knew you would, if I was you I would probably smash my Hoppers with a heavy hammer by now! :lol::lol::lol:
I am coming soon as well buddy, maybe next week I hope. Except for the $35 for the shipping I am missing, I have to find 70€ more for this but for the moment I think I am going to settle for something like that which is only 22€... :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
I knew you would, if I was you I would probably smash my Hoppers with a heavy hammer by now! :lol::lol::lol:
I am coming soon as well buddy, maybe next week I hope. Except for the $35 for the shipping I am missing, I have to find 70€ more for this but for the moment I think I am going to settle for something like that which is only 22€... :)

The second option will be perfect! Cheaper as well!
One of the cans should last you quite a few months!

If i can give you one very important tip!
When using such big flames make sure you keep them at the top half of the heat exchanger!!!
Any lower and you will torch the silicone and the temperature sensor!!
Just keep that in mind!

natural farmer

The second option will be perfect! Cheaper as well!
One of the cans should last you quite a few months!

If i can give you one very important tip!
When using such big flames make sure you keep them at the top half of the heat exchanger!!!
Any lower and you will torch the silicone and the temperature sensor!!
Just keep that in mind!
Maybe at the upper corner like I 've seen you guys doing , right? ;)

Top Bottom