Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

GTAVaper

My basic creme brulee torch wasn't cutting it anymore, it's flame started to weaken and it was consuming butane too quickly.

So for my bday I treated myself to a Blazer GB2001 that many members here have recommended.

Only one use so far with my Supreme...but I can this thing ROCKS. :cool: Should have gotten one sooner.

Great build quality, solid feel in the hand, precision flame control. Perfect height for Supreme heatup. It's also easier to fill, my other torch would spill liquid butane all over the place, wasting a lot. Thank you to all who recommended and posted links to this torch before. :tup:

The creme brule torch really works well for the Sticky Brick but I use the Blazer Big Shot GT8000. I believe that it is more powerful and quicker than the GB 2001 but the GB 2001 is really nice in that you don't even have to hold it in your hands. It seems to sit at the perfect heat to hit the heat exchanger. But I guess that could also be a potential drawback too if you are too vaped out and forget to watch it when it's heating.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@VAPEHUNTER thanks bro
Lightning fast shipping great guy to .deal with top notch packing.
The glass stems definitely improve flavor, or seem to make last longer through the sesh.
1 aluminum stem gets me where I want to be.
Takes 2 or 3 glass stems.
Dont think I'll ever ditch the stock stems.
My morning wake & vape this morning was an aluminum backed up with a glass.
Cheers

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@vapirtoo that's a tough one they are both heavy hitters and both flavor monster's.
I use the sv3 daily herb nail realy only comes out when guest are over.
My excuse is errlectric is always running my nail.
They are both absolute beast.
Niether need stirring both extract extremely well.
Accurate temp control on both.

I'm sure that's not much help. Lol

The herb nail dirties up my pipe because of all the herb spinning around and i use em dry so that I dont like.
Hope this helps some.

But to do dabbs & flower at same time really is nice.
And not a sandwich.

lazylathe

Almost there...
180C, glass tube loaded with a nug of Shark's Breath, insert after heat up and allow to heat soak for a few seconds.
Temp drops steadily this way and the flavor is out of this world!
Tastes like a bowl of citrus fruits!
Awesome strain in an awesome vaporizer!
One hit, full flavor, large cloud extraction machine!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
The creme brule torch really works well for the Sticky Brick but I use the Blazer Big Shot GT8000. I believe that it is more powerful and quicker than the GB 2001 but the GB 2001 is really nice in that you don't even have to hold it in your hands. It seems to sit at the perfect heat to hit the heat exchanger. But I guess that could also be a potential drawback too if you are too vaped out and forget to watch it when it's heating.

The Big Shot was my 2nd choice, but you're right, I like to go hands free (I am very careful, no problems yet), plus it looked like the big shot would consume more butane, that was my rationale anyways. But I'm sure it heats the Supreme much faster. It always boils down to the tradeoffs...

VAPEHUNTER

Today when I got home from work laying in my driveway I found one of the left over pieces of the glass stems, the bent part with the carb hole. It must have fallen when I was taking out the trash yesterday. Well I picked it up to take in the house and throw away but I dropped it. My sorry attempt to catch it only resulted in it flying further and harder onto the concrete floor. Watching it in slow motion I was all set to see it shatter and wouldn't you know it, the Damn thing bounced 3 times before coming to a stop without any damage.

Linoleum floor drop test

Concrete throw test

biohacker

180C, glass tube loaded with a nug of Shark's Breath, insert after heat up and allow to heat soak for a few seconds.
Temp drops steadily this way and the flavor is out of this world!
Tastes like a bowl of citrus fruits!
Awesome strain in an awesome vaporizer!
One hit, full flavor, large cloud extraction machine!

You're going to have to hook me up with the glass bro! Now that my situation has changed again, i'm all over the SupV3!!! it's been a long time baby..... i'll never be satisfied without that thick chewy tasty dense vaaaaappppaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Does anyone know what the typical turnaround response is from ed?

Anymore word/rumour speculation about the electric plug in supreme that I daydream about frequently?

I can't wait to not grind again!!!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
I sent Ed and email four days ago and heard back after two. I was surprised by the turn around time, in a good way.

I want to thank @VAPEHUNTER once again for the glass stems! To my surprise they are smaller than I was expecting, but that's a good thing in my book.

I now just need to buy a supreme v3 to use them. Thank you everyone in this thread for all the prior information. It makes figuring this out much easier and the purchase an easier decision.

Last edited:

shaolinmilk

I gotta give a big shout out to @Stu who was a torch champ at Champs. Dude was serving up endless Supreme hits at the Boundless party and getting us all whacked! A lot of comments from people about how different a vape hit it was. Most likened it to a flower dab.
That's exactly what it is! Everyone I showed my Supreme to has been amazed. Totally different experience and the high is on another spectrum.

sam urai

Supreme size comparison

motivation.jpg

natural farmer

biohacker

Something tells me your Hoppers gonna feel lonelier soon... Although I've heard they like to play dead on you so they get free holidays at a certain HL spa! :p:lol:

:lol: Yep, I know that the Supreme will survive a 100 year storm! And I think those sickly GH's had backends that were hotter than a heated supreme! lol Looking forward to you joining the clan, you're almost there!

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
And what produced this :drool: milk if I may ask? :bowdown:
Some unknown no name flower.
Heat to 370 insert stem some nice flavor rips. I actually reheated after video to get another 3 or 4 hits.
Standard routine sometimes more torching is needed depends on strain.
I like to roast it dark.
I want it all now, thats what i like so much about the sv3.
Your gonna love it your other vapes wont. Lol

@Lookatmeglow
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP3T7Q1h-AJ/
Yeah, that's why I want this. God that was a lot of vapor. If you don't mind me asking, why dry?

I love the flavor don't want to loose none in the water. Lol
Don't know why i try it a few times just don't care for it.
Water in my dab rig go figure
My failed attempt at a multi quote...

Last edited:

natural farmer

Some unknown no name flower.
Heat to 370 insert stem some nice flavor rips. I actually reheated after video to get another 3 or 4 hits.
Standard routine sometimes more torching is needed depends on strain.
I like to roast it dark.
I want it all now, thats what i like so much about the sv3.
Your gonna love it your other vapes wont. Lol

@Lookatmeglow
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP3T7Q1h-AJ/
Yeah, that's why I want this. God that was a lot of vapor. If you don't mind me asking, why dry?

I love the flavor don't want to loose none in the water. Lol
Don't know why i try it a few times just don't care for it.
Water in my dab rig go figure
My failed attempt at a multi quote...

And how much herb was there in that tube?

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
@Melting Pot not a failed multi-quote, just a unique one. I have done the same thing with a couple of my units. Using a water piece without water definitely helps retain the flavor, but extends the vapor path enough to cool it down.

How many heat cycles do you normally do with the supreme v3? I have seen videos of just one heat cycle and upwards of four. Also, besides the blazer big shot, is there a large torch you or anyone else recommends? Right now I just have a small creme brule torch that I have been using.

Last edited:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
How many hest cycles do you normally do with the supreme v3?
Always three sometimes four. But I always heat then insert stem. I feel like I can smell terps cooking off while I'm heating. Lol
By putting stem in after temps drop quickly maybe adding an extra heat cycle.
I'll say it again i roast it dark for the full body effects. Hehheh you know what i say

Top Bottom