• Eagles

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Well I love football and started this thread just to have some fun. This should be a great game. The underdog Eagles vs. the "Master Gunfighter" Tom Brady(Local guy, San Mateo, Calif.). This will be the first time I pick a team against the Patriots and Brady in a Super Bowl. I think they can pull off the upset, but then again it's Brady they are playin' against and he's fourth quarter gold.

ghostofcyberx13,

ghostofcyberx13

Well "Da Bears" and "Da Raiders" are my favorite teams, but I like eagles, green, and the number 9 and finally the "Under-Dog" so GO EAGLES! They better beware of Brady in the 4th quarter that's for sure. More than anything I hope it's classic, fantastic game, maybe even overtime.

ghostofcyberx13,
Reactions: Magic9

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
I'm too scared of Belichick to cheer against the Pats, but hate the Pats too much to cheer for them. I'm going to continue hoping for a last minute field invasion by my Packers.

ghostofcyberx13

I'm too scared of Belichick to cheer against the Pats, but hate the Pats too much to cheer for them. I'm going to continue hoping for a last minute field invasion by my Packers.

Well being a Chicago Bears fan I hate the Packers, however I really like Aron Rodgers, he's not only a superb quarterback he's a class act. Makes great commercials too. GO EAGLES!

ghostofcyberx13,
Reactions: Slagzord

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Well being a Chicago Bears fan I hate the Packers, however I really like Aron Rodgers, he's not only a superb quarterback he's a class act. Makes great commercials too. GO EAGLES!

I have no reason to cheer for any given NFL team (I'm a Canuck so it seems the Bills are a de facto joke cheer). However, I do have that sexy Wisconsin bod that only a love of cheese can give. So, my clogged arteries throb Green and Yellow.

Slagzord,

crawdad

floatin
Sy5LYZu.jpg

BXYSIPg.jpg

Top Bottom