Super Vapezilla Screen Question

prawnmatic

Hi guys, found your forum while trying to find the answer to my question online. There seems to be a lot of negativity directed to WR and the Vapezilla - I've been using mine for 4 years now with no problems but I don't have much to compare it against. Just returned from a holiday to Europe and enjoyed using the Volcano at the 420 Cafe in Amsterdam but I still prefer my trusty little black box! Mind you, reading through the reviews on here does leave me wondering....
All that aside, hopefully someone here can help me out:

Its time to change the screens on my Super Vapezilla and wifey seems to have thrown out the bag of spare fuses and screens that I bought. So I'm trying to find some replacement screens!
Amazon has a retailer that sells different sized screens but won't ship to Australia.
Wicked Roots has replacement screens for 25c each which is OK - 40 screens for $10 I can live with. However they want to put $20 on top of that for shipping... so $30 all up for 40 screens, not something I'm willing to pay.

Does anyone know the exact size of the screens in the Super Vapezilla? (I'm guessing its the same for the regular Vapezilla). I only have the screen that's left in my whip and removing them usually destroys it, so I'll be without vapes for a while if I do this. Alternatively, does anyone know where I can buy suitable replacement screens that will ship to Australia?

Thanks in advance!!
:)

prawnmatic,

buck824

I have a regular Vapezilla, and ran into the same problems with screens. I simply went to my local headshop and bought regular pipe screens, and used those. They work ok.

I too have been using my Vapezilla for a long time (5 years I think), and have never had a problem with it or WR, although way back when I did my initial research---it was obvious they were doing some shady things to market their product (fake review sites). And the reviews here did worry me a bit. I haven't used it nearly as much since I bought my MFLB, but it's still nice to get some big vapor clouds going . . .

buck824,
Top Bottom