1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Surfer Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by lwien, Aug 18, 2014.

1. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

@Green_Rasta I love your post above and am happy that you have made the big switch. I'm glad you picked such a good solid, versatile home station for your very first vape; that's a wise move that will continue to pay dividends. Hey, if you're posting in your new vape's thread and @Vitolo is there with help, then you know you picked well. Same with @stickstones (dude knows his vapes) if these guys have a Super Surfer in their rotation, that says quite a bit. It's actually a ringing endorsement for this unit imo. :peace:

Vitolo, Hey Nineteen, grokit and 3 others like this.
  2. Green_Rasta

Green_Rasta Member

I really love this forum, I've stumbled upon it while looking for reviews online around 2 month ago and it was the biggest help I've found on the web. People are helpful and have first hand knowledge and no reason to lie about it.

The tips for producing nice, thick vapor were especially helpful, I'm a pro now :science:

Vitolo, ataxian, Hey Nineteen and 3 others like this.
  3. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

The plenty doesn't have a fan so if you like the super surfer it would be the better fit for what you're wanting to do.

4. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

The SS is pretty powerful and very good value.

WELCOME @Green_Rasta to FC!

5. Green_Rasta

Green_Rasta Member

edit: Well this was supposed to go into the ArGo thread...

I just cleaned my wand using @Vitolo technique and I think the screen is cleaner than when it was new!

Anyway, FuckCombustion

Vitolo likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors