suggestions please: on demand, home, but non-plugin, somewhat compact, convection?

2hrs

Hope you bought a good torch lighter with your VapCap order. As a new user more jets on the lighter the better (3-4). I would also recommend an external 18650 charger, so your vapes are not charging and always free. The VC2 works great for me: https://www.imrbatteries.com/xtar-vc2-2-channel-digital-battery-charger/

I have a nitecore I8. I just got the torch that was an addon for a couple of bucks. not sure how good it is but its supposed to be 4 flame, but i'm sure i'll want to experiment at some time though.

pissed I missed the vapcap delivery and needed an adult signature now i guess so they didn't just leave it.

Vision103

Vision103
my VAS is kicking up a notch. looking to acquire some

here's my style:
  • at home only, really just when winding down in the hours before bed.
  • want to be mobile in my house, so no plugin, but doesn't have to be pocketable
  • mostly microdosing
  • hit it and quit on demand style (might take a few hits over the course of a couple hours)
  • I don't need instant heat up, i don't mind waiting when I wan to take my one or 2 hits
  • like being really efficient. hate wasting
  • cleaner airpaths

a lot of times I'll just load up the tiniest amount in the evening, have a couple of hits here or there, i will gradually up temp to extract and my abv will end up on the darker side after multiple "sessions" on teh same load.

history: first got a cfx and xmax starry. didn't understand session conduction, would take a hit, get distracted, whole thing burned up. got a flowermate swift pro. this ws my go to. battery was horrible, but it lived with a USB power brick, so basically always plugged in but mobile around home. hated that the charge port was on the bottom so I couldn't stand it up while it was plugged in. I'd load it up and hit it a time or two, turn it off. chill for a while, warm it back up, hit or 2, maybe give it a stir get another hit or 2 before bed.

kinda want to move away from swift pro because of air path concerns with such frequent use. thought about upgrading to the new cfv or tera. conerned about the bowls are a little more "conductiony" than adertised.

Really one of the main things is if i have it warmed up and take a hit and then zone out, I don't wnat to waste anything. and then later i realize oh, one more puff. and warm it up again. clean air path

I got an EQ recently and I like the experience and usage, but the setup is tough tying me to the location and i feel like I have too many "things" going on with it with whips and bags and bowls. I usually elbow pack, fill up like half a bag, immediately pull the elbow to help cool. then walk off and have my hit or two, but then i have annoying noisy bag rustling my jimmies while i'm eentering chill mode. I guess once I hit it, I don't want to worry about cleanup or stuff right then and not burn up eerything.

I'm getting some vapcaps soon to try because I think the usage with the magnet heat sink is kinda exactly what I want to take a hit or two and set it down immediately to get the heat off it. I'll probably start with a torch, but if it works out I would definitely be looking into a portable induction heater to use with it. this might be the ideal solution

is there something with like a glass stem that is a portable that can be sort of elbow packed and hit and the stem removed to never overtoast material? Like I was thinking about the fury2 or something like a solo 2 or air? where you could stem pack, hit it, and then pull out right away and then turn it off. then if you want another hit in like 30 min, fire it back up for a few mins to heat, reinsert stem.

sorry for massive post. any suggestions for my usage would be appreciated.
I have used many vapes you named. I just got the sticky brick Jr and it's all that you want. If your familiar with vapes you should not have a problem learning how to use it. It's on demand. Literally takes seconds to take a hit. As soon as you out the flame to the brick your Vaping. It's amazing. Hope that helps.

Vision103,
Reactions: 2hrs

2hrs

I have used many vapes you named. I just got the sticky brick Jr and it's all that you want. If your familiar with vapes you should not have a problem learning how to use it. It's on demand. Literally takes seconds to take a hit. As soon as you out the flame to the brick your Vaping. It's amazing. Hope that helps.

yeah I stared hard at the sticky brick jr after grabbing some of these, but I thought I'd give these new ones a chance before going overboard (if I didn't already, lol). it looked like SBjr is like the vape equivalent of a WP, but I've never been a WP guy. But SBjr is high on the list of next to try if I get the itch again. plus wanted to get the feel of if I don't mind butane with the vapcaps

Vision103

Vision103
yeah I stared hard at the sticky brick jr after grabbing some of these, but I thought I'd give these new ones a chance before going overboard (if I didn't already, lol). it looked like SBjr is like the vape equivalent of a WP, but I've never been a WP guy. But SBjr is high on the list of next to try if I get the itch again. plus wanted to get the feel of if I don't mind butane with the vapcaps
It's that much and better. You won't be disappointed

Vision103,
Reactions: 2hrs
Top Bottom