Suggestions for a liter container of AVB, please

sickmanfraud

Before someone suggests a Tincture, I still have almost 4 ounces of concentrated AVB Coconut oil tincture. I only use the AVB tincture before bed.

I also have over a years (17 months) worth of leftovers from tincture making that will become pain cream.

My Avb is reasonably used no charcoal no green many shades of tan to brown.

sickmanfraud,

stinkytofus

Before someone suggests a Tincture, I still have almost 4 ounces of concentrated AVB Coconut oil tincture. I only use the AVB tincture before bed.

I also have over a years (17 months) worth of leftovers from tincture making that will become pain cream.

My Avb is reasonably used no charcoal no green many shades of tan to brown.
I make into cocobutter, take a spoon with coffee, then 2 hrz later i finish a bowl

Lit like a christmas tree lol

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I would put it into a double layer of cheese cloth then simmer it in a pound and a half of butter and water for a few hours a just below a simmer. Then it's useful for anything you add butter to, I find cookies with ABV butter to be a great night time snack before bed.

You can also use isopropyl or a solvent of your choice to extract anything that's left in the material and make concentrates.

blackstone

butter. 4-6 cups butter, lowest hear possible for 2 hrs, strain, enjoy or freeze.
Thank you for this one, aaaaahh...!!
I used 10 heap teasp spreadable butter to about 80ml ABV and near burned my fingers straining through a clean cotton sock.
But it's very convenient on digestive biscuits, just had 3.:tup:

You can also use isopropyl or a solvent of your choice to extract anything that's left in the material and make concentrates.

The butter one seems great but when I tried iso I found the dry ABV absorbed more than I wanted to use up.
Also the end product was minimal and not very desirable to vape.
I suppose with better quality ABV and if you had a good supply of iso it could work better than my results.
Worth mentioning alright.

Also @sickmanfraud I see that @DDave recently had empty tablet capsules in stock for easier eating of crumbs etc.
This is another recognized method of ABV ingestion nowadays if it interests you.

blackstone,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Also @sickmanfraud I see that @DDave recently had empty tablet capsules in stock for easier eating of crumbs etc.
This is another recognized method of ABV ingestion nowadays if it interests you.
Thanks for the mention @blackstone. :tup:

I could put together a minimized kit to accommodate ABV, but the kit I offer now is geared towards using fresh herb (not vaped), decarbing it by specific process using supplied pieces and an Arizer desktop vape, and creating far stronger capsules than one could by using ABV.

If there's interest in a kit specifically geared towards ABV, PM me and we'll discuss components.

blackstone

Thanks for the mention @blackstone. :tup:

I could put together a minimized kit to accommodate ABV, but the kit I offer now is geared towards using fresh herb (not vaped), decarbing it by specific process using supplied pieces and an Arizer desktop vape, and creating far stronger capsules than one could by using ABV.

If there's interest in a kit specifically geared towards ABV, PM me and we'll discuss components.

Ah that sounds really good, I knew there was maybe something extra to it!
When i order my other items from you, I might PM in advance about these component items, for both ABV and maybe DIY decarb uses. Thanks for the info. Happy New Year!

blackstone,
Reactions: DDave

Kosherbubba

If you want a quick recipe try the firecracker method. You can you tube different ways people do firecrackers. Witch is essentially 2 graham crackers with your vaped content 0.5 grams or less spread with peanut butter or nutella spread wrap with tinfoil. bake for 20 minutes on 350 and you got yourself a quickly made edible.

Kosherbubba,
Top Bottom