Suggest me a portable (electric, temp controlled)

davesmith

Glass Blower
So I'm
In search of a temperature controlled electric portable. It will be used maybe once a day while out and about, I have daily drivers. It needs to be cheap (happy to order from china), have low draw resistance, and be proven safe materials etc. Other than that I'm open.

My sensible heads saying FM mini possibly but I'm not up to date with this area of vapes. what about the boundless stuff? Is there a bargain tonne had on dhgate? Or do I splash the cash and get a haze or pax? Also I'm in the uk so this has some bearing, shipping and tax etc can be a bummer.

Help FC!
Thank you kindly

virtualpurple

The flowermates are bargains in my mind. They do have a bit of draw resistance to them but you can drill the holes out a bit and loosen the restriction.

Honestly though, I would recommend looking into either the tubo evic in the unreleased section or the project vaporizer in the diy section. Both have digital temp control. I've only used the project (which I love), but the tubo has quite a dedicated following and is on my wishlist when I am able to partake again.

I do have experience with the boundless cfx, I enjoy it quite a bit and those guys are well known for their customer service.

Also have the Haze V3. Great company that has always taken care of their customers and sports a 10 year warranty I believe.

Prolusio

I really really love my Evic Tubo, you will not be dissatisfied with its performance! Even, powerful extraction with excellent flavour, get to pick your colour and wood type; it's my new favourite. But it's not the most pocketable of portable vapes. It has glass stems and a unique form factor.. so think a more boxy Air or Solo as far as carrying it out and about. It can be done for sure but it's not something you can comfortably slip into your pant pockets. It also doesn't have the best battery life.

I also have a Boundless CFX, it's a pretty great vape! A little large @ ~ 5" tall, but it's flat and has the mouthpiece attached so it can fit in your pocket a little easier. Hits great, large bowl size for sharing but not necessary to fill for private sessions, a little restriction but nothing that has caused my asthma lungs stress. They have some smaller and cheaper models too but I've only used the CFX.

Just got my Haze V3 as well. It's probably the most pocketable vape I own besides the Vapcaps! 3"X3" little square with a mouthpiece that's stored inside the vape.. 2 chambers so you can have a couple sessions ready to go. My one complaint about it based on my first impressions is it seems this vape will need regular cleaning, it's not one you wanna let sit for weeks building up residue.

It extracts really really well though.. I underestimated it going in; cranked it up to highest setting and packed a conduction screen.. I swear I almost combusted! My ABV was nearly black when it came out. Just goes to show the power this little thing has. But it's temperature control is fixed to preset values. The CFX/Tubo you can select degrees.

I dunno how accurate the CFX is, I've never attempted to get low/stepped extractions with it. I just crank it up to cook the bowl.. But the Tubo is super accurate if you're really after the most temp control possible.

davesmith

Glass Blower
gonna have a quick look at this turbo evic, thanks for the heads up. it's a tough cookie this one

davesmith,
Top Bottom