Sublimator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_haze

Adapt-a-bong kit :tinfoil:

23-88-thickbox.jpg

The Appolo (the heater) is more effiicient than most vaporizers on the market today. The extraction is so complete that the true, full potency of medicinal herbs and concentrates are expressed in a way usually felt only through combustion or ingestion.

^^^^
They misspelled "efficient" :dog:

SD_haze,
Reactions: t-dub

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yeah but honestly the awry double tap is a pretty easy mistake to make. I do it all tthe time

luchiano

After looking at the video, it sounds like it's just a vaporizer that uses a high heat. The difference is the way the heater is designed. It has holes that shoots out the hot air, allowing the air to stay heated longer then if it were one big hole. These holes also concentrate the hot air allowing it to force it's way through the herb, as you inhale. The bong allows the vapor to be held until you inhale everything. This is why people like it, it is similar to smoking. The low oxygenated cloud, which is just condensed vapor, gives an adrenaline rush. Couple this with the actual vapor, people assume that it's more potent in the overall high when it's just potent in it's initial effects due to the adrenaline.

People think, because they see a big cloud that it's concentrated cannabinoids, and the sublimator is doing something different, but they can do the same thing with almost any high end vaporizer. The thing is when people use vaporizer which allow you to adjust the temperature, they tend to use low temperatures, which will not give a cloud most of the time, unless you inhale real firm that will allow some air to jet past the heater, and not be heated thoroughly, so that air condenses some of the vapor giving the cloud effect. The longer or firmer you inhale, the bigger the cloud. It's not really about the cannabis high, but the adrenaline high mixed with the cannabis high.

Also, notice how he says you have to fill up the bong first, then stop, mix the bowl, and inhale again. This is sublimation, just an inefficient version way to do it. If it were efficient, he wouldn't have to mix the bowl, and the cloud would be small, because when using flowers there is not much trichomes to release. If it was releasing everything, it would just look like a mist or a thin fog. The fact that you need a firm inhale says to me you are lowering the atmsopheric pressure inside the bolw, and it's just a high temperature vaporizer that holds it's temperature well, with a different design in the heater then most vaporizers. The Vapexhale, and the Aromed have the holes to concentrate the hot air also. The vapexhale has the holes in it's porous screen, and the Aromed on the bottom of the glass heater cover, which has three holes that eject the hot air. The Aromed just doesn't allow you to inhale so hard, while the vapexhale does, so you won't get thick clouds that fast. Also, with the aromed you have to manually lower the atmospheric pressure inside the bowl by loading it a certain way whereas with the vapexhale, it is part of the way the bowl is designed.

luchiano,
Reactions: Buildozer

darkrom

Great Scott!
I know you guys are kinda shitting all over this, but I'm pretty interested. Has anyone contacted the manufacturer to see if he will come answer some questions here? Why speculate?

3q9j0d.jpg

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I know you guys are kinda shitting all over this, but I'm pretty interested. Has anyone contacted the manufacturer to see if he will come answer some questions here? Why speculate?

I've reached out, and I'm sure numerous others have as well. I think the reason that we haven't seen the manufacturer start up a presence here is because we are not his target market - we are educated and knowledgeable about the science and art of vaporization and aren't easily swayed by simple marketing tactics. I think that he is aiming more for the well off, naive patient who simply wants to buy themselves the best with little research, which explains the marketing and misuse of common scientific terms to sound technical.

I don't want to sound like I'm just shitting on this for shit's sake - hell, I'd love for this vape to be the next Cloud and succeed and raise the bar for vaping in general. But things just don't line up here, and I find it hard to stand aside and watch a savvy marketer come around and lie to the collective faces of the vaporizing public by pretending that this is some new groundshaking technology that merits such ridiculous prices. We have been given exactly zero proof of these massive claims, and I don't think we ever will see it.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Depending on the price of the adapt a bong kit I'd take one for the team.

Lets just say this is just another vaporizer, the idea of getting easily obtainable reclaim is pretty interesting no?

We will see where this goes, but I may still try it out JUST for the solventless reclaim

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
I reserve judgement, for now. The only way we'll know for sure about the performance of this is to have them out in the "wild". :ninja:

VaporEyes,
Reactions: darkrom
actually I just finally watched the pot.tv video. Thing actually looks like it works pretty well.

kingofnull,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Vapor production looks good on this device, but there's nothing to compare it to. Once it hits the market it should be interesting to see how it competes.

webb,

luchiano

I think it's a cool vaporizer also, but you can't let clouds tell if a vaporizer is good or not, because that is mostly based on how much air, and light, is mixed with the actual vapor released form the plant. The only way to tell if a vaporizer is good is to see if it can hold it's temperature well enough to heat the air properly when you inhale, and in my opinion, let's you adjust what temperatures your vaping at precisely, so you can be accurate in concentrating the substances your extracting. A medium or short air path is also good as it will allow a quick extraction, with very little air needed to keep the equilibrium of the pressure inside the bowl, and your inhale. This keeps the vapor concentrated. You just need to do deep inhales into your lungs to get a proper absorption like bongs allow you to do.

If you want to enhance the flavor experience, you can always inhale more firm to bring in extra air, and add a bong to condense the vapor which gives more flavor. It just needs you to up the temperature if you want a quicker extraction, and you need, more or longer inhales for the same effect a shorter air path will do.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I don't care how good it is. I don't buy uber expensive products that are sold by an inventor who admits he doesn't know how it works or why. Is that insane of me? lol It's magic! Just watch your wallet get lighter by.... SCIENCE! lmao

I guess having a pot.tv video that makes the manufacturer look 110% foolish in the eyes of anyone willing to ask the real questions isn't the company I want to trust.
I wasn't born every second. Someone else can volunteer.

Ask questions, do the homework, save disappointment.

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
I don't care how good it is. I don't buy uber expensive products that are sold by an inventor who admits he doesn't know how it works or why. Is that insane of me? lol It's magic! Just watch your wallet get lighter by.... SCIENCE! lmao

I guess having a pot.tv video that makes the manufacturer look 110% foolish in the eyes of anyone willing to ask the real questions isn't the company I want to trust.
I wasn't born every second. Someone else can volunteer.

Ask questions, do the homework, save disappointment.

I'm with you; the verdict is most definitely still out. I'm going to wait for a full review from an unbiased source before I make my mind up.

TheHerbalReview,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Maybe we'll learn something new sooner rather than later...
Latest Member: Sublimator

We don't know if that's someone actually connected to the manufacturers yet. If so, the sort of posts I've seen in here don't encourage participation. I agree that there are a lot of unanswered questions but we're not likely to get answers if we keep ridiculing the manufacturers and their device without any of us having seen anything but a video by a bunch of stoned people.

I advise people to tone it down and treat the Sublimator with a little respect until we have firm evidence to judge.

Edit: This is not directed at kingofnull, I just quoted him because he referred to our new member.

DARRYLJ

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen ! You all wanted the verdict on the Sublimator... Well, Here it is !

Im the rep for the largest wholesale distributor of glass and vaporizers in Canada ! I see every vaporizer that hits the market because these ppl want us to sell them for them ! Ive been working full time in this industry for almost 10 years and believe me, its near impossible to impress me anymore lol After hearing about this site and what was being said i needed to come send you guys a little info.

Now, when it comes to the sublimator, i have NEVER in my life used anything as amazing as this ! It takes the smallest amount of herb to get the most amazing effects ! The high is so clear and clean that it borders on perfection ! 1 little hit and i was set for the next several hours. It works on the principle of going directly from the herb to a gas without turning into a vapor. Because its a gas that is being inhaled, it is a lot easier absorbed into the body and because of this it last longer and cleaner !

The reason why the product was not being discussed to the full extent on the show that was watched by someone on here is that the patent for the product was not final. Because of this he was advised by Me to not discuss the Sublimator and how it works until we finalized our agreement and the patent was final. Now that it is finished and we are moving forward, you will soon see this products in stores and any questions that you may have will soon have all the answers !! As well, any show from here on will have the inventor discussing the entire process for everyone !

For those ppl who have been waiting to have their questions answered patiently i want to say thank you for your interest and we will gladly be posting a full information section on the web site for you to read and enjoy ! For those ppl who have nothing better to do than to just sit on a blog and slander a product and its inventor without having any information i would like to say thank you as well ! you truly show the mentality of ppl and it was a Great Laugh for ALL Of Us Here !! LOL

Cheers !!
Happy Sublimating !!

DARRYLJ,
Reactions: JCat

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'd love to hear from the inventor.

Thanks for coming to comment here.

Can you compare it to the vapexhale cloud? I'm curious what you think of that comparison.

Any pricing info you can release would be amazing, especially the "adapt a bong" kit.

darkrom,

DARRYLJ

Ive spent every day for the last 2 weeks with the inventor of this product. We work closely together to ensure that the product we will be bringing to the public will be exactly everything we say it is.

The Vapexhale does not even compare to this. That vape works on a process of drawing hot air directly through the product and into your lungs. The Sublimator works by instantly seperating the molecule from the herb and running it through the bowl at a high velocity where it contracts and then instantly expands again into a gas. This gas coats your lungs and absorbs into your body very very easily giving a much better flavor as well we longevity !

Pricing on this product will be roughly $700 for the regular kit in stores and roughly $1200 for the larger kit. The larger kit comes with more accessories as well as the computer that controls the heat for you.

DARRYLJ,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Without going into details, are you saying that you've managed to harness the process of sublimation outside of a vacuum?

:peace:

DARRYLJ

From my understanding ( and im no scientist by any stretch ) Yes. Because we are condensing and instantly expanding the vapor as well as raising the internal temperature of the product before pushing the air through it, we are achieving sublimation. Now, full details on the process is still being looked at by our team of experts so there could very well be some changes to the process as we move forward. This is still a new technology to us as well and learning every detail of this procedure is our main priority.
Regardless , I would highly suggest trying this machine out if you have the oppertunity. I promise you that you have never used anything like it before !

DARRYLJ,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
From my understanding ( and im no scientist by any stretch ) Yes. Because we are condensing and instantly expanding the vapor as well as raising the internal temperature of the product before pushing the air through it, we are achieving sublimation. Now, full details on the process is still being looked at by our team of experts so there could very well be some changes to the process as we move forward. This is still a new technology to us as well and learning every detail of this procedure is our main priority.
Regardless , I would highly suggest trying this machine out if you have the oppertunity. I promise you that you have never used anything like it before !

As a vendor you are required to contact vtac and register before posting. I sent you a PM after your first post. You've since posted twice. Please don't post again until your registration is completed.

pakalolo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Without going into details, are you saying that you've managed to harness the process of sublimation outside of a vacuum?

:peace:

...yes... ...Because we are condensing and instantly expanding the vapor as well as raising the internal temperature of the product before pushing the air through it, we are achieving sublimation

The Vapexhale does not even compare to this. That vape works on a process of drawing hot air directly through the product and into your lungs.

:shrug:

So you heat up the material through conduction heating before heating through convection heating? I don't think that's sublimation. Nor is it particularly different than a lot of other vapes. You need to have either low the atmospheric pressure to below the substances triple point and that requires a powerful vacuum. So is this really sublimating or is it using normal vaporization? What is the element like?

Please forgive my skepticism. I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm just geniunely confused as to how this could be possible because right now I count like... two... three broken laws of physics. As well I'm a little scared by the idea of a vape that the Cloud cannot even be ompared to. I don't think I'd even be able to take half a hit off it before falling asleep.

DARRYLJ

Well, like i said i am still learning the whole process of sublimating. I will be talking with the inventor this evening during a demo and will gladly ask him about the whole vacuum situation. I understand being a skeptic right now for sure. I was myself when he first told me about machine. But after trying it i really didnt care so much lol Now that we are going to be bringing this to the public i have been doing a lot of research and still have lots to do. I will look into your questions and will be back here tomorrow with answers for you
As well, 1 hit off this and you will not be sleeping ;)

DARRYLJ,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom