• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Sublimator XLR

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Yeah that'd be a good option if you have an e-nail already. You can still dab from the apollo, but if you have a legit e-nail I don't see much point unless you ever feel like doing a dab-sandwich XD :brow: or even better a hash sandwich! (Hash where you put the flowers and then dab oil up top)

Just what I was thinking, mate. I am sure I will do the occasional double-decker on the Sub but have no doubt my enail will remain the go to for errrl. :nod:

mmmm hash sandwhich sounds fucking awesome! :rockon:

canj00digit?,

herbivore21

Just what I was thinking, mate. I am sure I will do the occasional double-decker on the Sub but have no doubt my enail will remain the go to for errrl. :nod:

mmmm hash sandwhich sounds fucking awesome! :rockon:
Definitely keep the tastier oils for the dedicated e-nail brother ;) you're on the right track there!

However, put that reclaim on the sub, it is definitely better for that purpose than an enail :D

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I think all my reclaim will be dedicated to double-deckers on my new Sub. :D

Well, just placed order with the great guys @PlanetVape for a SS Apollo, safety cage and screens.

Pretty excited I must admit. :rockon:

Will update unless I die during initial testing.:whoa:
IMO a sub buddy, cloud buddy, or some kind of claisen/other carb method is also a must have.

I find the Teflon connections are a bit wobbly unless I seat them particularly tight.
This makes it a bit harder to remove the sub to clear, and a lungful of sub vapor is the wrong time to be dealing with issues :lol:

Sadly my puppy knocked over a bong holding my sub-buddy and broke it, but tbh I found that the reclaim catcher part was kinda useless - I believe it was designed for the old longer atomizer.
Basically, the sub buddy is cool, but any carb option will suffice :)

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
IMO a sub buddy, cloud buddy, or some kind of claisen/other carb method is also a must have.

I find the Teflon connections are a bit wobbly unless I seat them particularly tight.
This makes it a bit harder to remove the sub to clear, and a lungful of sub vapor is the wrong time to be dealing with issues :lol:

Sadly my puppy knocked over a bong holding my sub-buddy and broke it, but tbh I found that the reclaim catcher part was kinda useless - I believe it was designed for the old longer atomizer.
Basically, the sub buddy is cool, but any carb option will suffice :)

Yup, totally on the same page. I had gotten used to using a carb'ed set-up with the Cloud.

I've had the PV cloudbuddy and broke it, replaced it with an ebay claisen and broke it and now have another ebay claisen. lol. :D

I actually kindly asked PV to hook a brotha up like they did for you (I mentioned your post about it in the PV thread in my communication, hope you don't mind).
If I get the bonus, SWEET, if not all cool also. :)

canj00digit?,

MGG

I think all my reclaim will be dedicated to double-deckers on my new Sub. :D

Well, just placed order with the great guys @PlanetVape for a SS Apollo, safety cage and screens.

Pretty excited I must admit. :rockon:

Will update unless I die during initial testing.:whoa:

don't think you'll be disappointed, sub is pretty much the most powerful flower vape on the market.
If I was you I would of lated a littttllee bit till they released they digital version but meh

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
don't think you'll be disappointed, sub is pretty much the most powerful flower vape on the market.
If I was you I would of lated a littttllee bit till they released they digital version but meh

Heh I did think about that. But I then I thought fuck that I want it now! :nod::luv:

Screen-Shot-2013-06-28-at-1.38.01-PM.png

canj00digit?,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yup, totally on the same page. I had gotten used to using a carb'ed set-up with the Cloud.

I've had the PV cloudbuddy and broke it, replaced it with an ebay claisen and broke it and now have another ebay claisen. lol. :D

I actually kindly asked PV to hook a brotha up like they did for you (I mentioned your post about it in the PV thread in my communication, hope you don't mind).
If I get the bonus, SWEET, if not all cool also. :)
No probs at all man :)

I can't remember which, but basically, out of the sub buddy and safety cage, I paid for one and got one as a freebie :)

zippy

So my Sublimator is back with me and seems to be working as it should now.Planetvape have been good to deal with.So i have a new monkey box controller as the old one had a fault.It would seem that it came back quicker from Canada than going there it was sent monday and is here working in UK thurs 1pm..

A1FBG

Enricho told me it'll be a good 6-8 months before the release. And anyone with the older model will be able to upgrade for a discount.

Whats the smallest peice that wouldn't tip over using the adapt a kit? I think I read somewhere a 4" base is ideal but I'm wanting better detail before I purchase new glass

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Enricho told me it'll be a good 6-8 months before the release. And anyone with the older model will be able to upgrade for a discount.

Whats the smallest peice that wouldn't tip over using the adapt a kit? I think I read somewhere a 4" base is ideal but I'm wanting better detail before I purchase new glass
It'll depend on the design of the piece...
Also depends on your definition of "wouldn't tip over" :lol: I've got some pieces that can hold the sub pretty well. They're pretty tippy and would fall over with a slight nudge, but still stand on their own...

Either way I'd suggest probably something with a dewaar, asthat will generally center the sub and make it a bit less tippy.

Been Vapin

Fringe Class

Enrico also said 1.0 users could upgrade to the 2.0 for a small fee of $290 plus shipping there and back after sending your Sublimator back to Canada.

What's missing here?

gZtxB3O.jpg
[/IMG]

gZtxB3O.jpg

Been Vapin,

A1FBG

Enrico also said 1.0 users could upgrade to the 2.0 for a small fee of $290 plus shipping there and back after sending your Sublimator back to Canada.

What's missing here?

gZtxB3O.jpg
[/IMG]

gZtxB3O.jpg

Customers having to pay for shipping is ridiculous. The discount I think is somewhat of a decent offer (better than being stuck with an old out dated version)

I really wanna know what's missing haha. The only thing I can think of is the MEDICINE!

A1FBG,

MGG

What's missing here?

gZtxB3O.jpg
[/IMG]

gZtxB3O.jpg

I can't imagine this being stable? lol XD maybe if you had the mouth piece facing the other way?

Also what's missing is the sublimator itself, you just have the atomizer :p

4tokin

I have found that my apollo is possessed.
I turned the lights out last night and could see its evil red eyes peering through the night.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I have found that my apollo is possessed.
I turned the lights out last night and could see its evil red eyes peering through the night.

That makes me even more excited to get mine, I'm quite partial to evil.

canj00digit?,

A1FBG

*Previous buyers*

PlantetVape is a good bit more expensive than Sublimator.ca
- initial kit price is $40 more
-shipping is $30 more ($70 total. Who tf charges that..?)

I've heard PlanetVape has good customer service but $75 more is a questionable price.

Has anyone had direct issues with Sublimator's website that would persuade me to purchase from Planetavape? Preciate all input

A1FBG,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
*Previous buyers*

PlantetVape is a good bit more expensive than Sublimator.ca
- initial kit price is $40 more
-shipping is $30 more ($70 total. Who tf charges that..?)

I've heard PlanetVape has good customer service but $75 more is a questionable price.

Has anyone had direct issues with Sublimator's website that would persuade me to purchase from Planetavape? Preciate all input

Submilator.ca's prices are in $US (why I don't know) so $498US = $613CAD
PlanetVape's prices are listed in $CAD.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've had no interactions with sublimator directly.

I ordered from planetvape mainly because I wanted my sub quickly and everyone seemed to be out of stock at the time.

I've always had great dealings with planetvape.

I got either my sub-buddy or safety cage thrown in for free (upon request for a freebie equivalent to their usual FC discount.), so that's like $65-80 made up right there :)

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I've always had great dealings with planetvape.

I got either my sub-buddy or safety cage thrown in for free (upon request for a freebie equivalent to their usual FC discount.), so that's like $65-80 made up right there :)

Yeah mate they hooked you up real good. Lucky you. :rockon:
I asked about it and was told it couldn't be done every time, which I do understand, so I was offered a free PV grinder instead (:dog:)

But I got no worries at all about it, just wanted let others know they shouldn't factor that into their buying decision.

So I ordered one of these from OGB instead:

jFRYlId.jpg

(credit @brucee10 for photo)

Top Bottom