Sublimator Reclaim Catcher Progress Thread!

Should I make some super pills or smoke it?

• Total voters

weedemon

enthusiast
I was so sad when I saw the last pic and the bulb was empty again! :(

sublimate is some truly awesome stuff. mine is herb derived but it looks about the same. is that stuff really thick? I collect mine in a dish and one day while playing with it, a huge portion of it broke off in a shard! I was surprised when that happened! it's usually more of a affy like consistency. please keep going and keep the bulb filling!

weedemon,

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
I was so sad when I saw the last pic and the bulb was empty again! :(

sublimate is some truly awesome stuff. mine is herb derived but it looks about the same. is that stuff really thick? I collect mine in a dish and one day while playing with it, a huge portion of it broke off in a shard! I was surprised when that happened! it's usually more of a affy like consistency. please keep going and keep the bulb filling!

High, weedemon

It's pretty devastating to put a dabber in that, but who can't resist Sublimator Oil?

I had this point where if I try to get into the goodness of sublimator, it would chip off in shards. If i were to touch it, it would start sticking onto my fingers like oil instead of being more solid. I can't tell if it was the temperature, or if the stuff was ooey gooey. it was like half oil, half shatter. It has only happened once to me.

I have moved my new bulb collection to my facebook fanpage which will be @

Http://www.facebook.com/subdivisionsublimator

I had a couple redos on the Sublimator Oil catching because a couple people have coughed into the bong, which the water is caught into the reclaim jar. Too much that I decided to take a break and munch on some of my oil as I continue to slowly build a pile.

I've been slowly upgrading my reclaim piece, and i now have a new family member joining the group.

(Pic of when I got it from my amazing glass blowing friend!!!)

EGifdjm.jpg

Last edited:

weedemon

enthusiast
how much would you say is in there? it's so hard for me to stay out of my sublimate dish too! I figure I have a good 1-2 grams in my dish saved up! :)

*edit

Also, ever made those caplets yet? I'm interested in knowing what those are like :)

weedemon,

Tommii

how much would you say is in there? it's so hard for me to stay out of my sublimate dish too! I figure I have a good 1-2 grams in my dish saved up! :)

*edit

Also, ever made those caplets yet? I'm interested in knowing what those are like :)

I estimate about 2 grams in the pile.

Daryl and I agreed that if i can get about half an ounce of sublimate, he would help me shove them into capsules. I haven't reached that far yet, but when the time comes, I'll let you know how they are.

Tommii,
Reactions: weedemon

420GanjX

Would there be any advantages of an attachment like this for wand hash, or is it only useful for subliminate?

I would imagine the difference in collection amount would probably be negligible when paired with other vaporizers but I could be dead wrong

Last edited:
420GanjX,

Tommii

Would there be any advantages of an attachment like this for wand hash, or is it only useful for subliminate?

I would imagine the difference in collection amount would probably be neglicable when paired with other vaporizers but I could be dead wrong

Wand hash is resin, is suggest dumping in the sublimator and sublimating it that way. The oils of it will turn into sublimate

Tommii,

Walkin on vape

so where can i buy an oil catcher like yours ?
This is my reclaim piece up close!

nU3S8rZ.jpg

Day 1; 2013/09/15
I ran out of concentrates so I didn't get to collect as much as I usually do.

Pic:
vy9MQYE.jpg

----

2013/09/16
Got some more dabs, been dabbing the fuuuck out. This pic is today (sept 17) but I have not use the sublimator yet. Going to rock hard today!!

MZtG51U.jpg

@Bob Loblaw
@grokit
@Tweek
@Enrico
@DabDivas[/quote]
Day 3; 2013/09/17

Been dabbin it hard tonight @ the lounge! We made a pool of oil tonight! How much do you think is in there? I'm thinking a gram and half!
pmE0qSA.jpg

Walkin on vape,
Top Bottom