Sublimator Reclaim Catcher Progress Thread!

Should I make some super pills or smoke it?

• Total voters

Tommii

Subdivision Founder / Sublimator Ambassador
So I decided to start a thread of sublimator oil build up through my new sublimator reclaim piece. Each day, I will post the progress of the oil build up until its time to make pills or smoke.
When I feel that I have enough reclaim, I'm gonna fill up pills or smoke 1 whole gram at once

This is my reclaim piece up close!

nU3S8rZ.jpg

Day 1; 2013/09/15
I ran out of concentrates so I didn't get to collect as much as I usually do.

Pic:
vy9MQYE.jpg

----

2013/09/16
Got some more dabs, been dabbing the fuuuck out. This pic is today (sept 17) but I have not use the sublimator yet. Going to rock hard today!!

MZtG51U.jpg

@Bob Loblaw
@grokit
@Tweek
@Enrico
@DabDivas

Last edited:

Tommii

For all the peeps who's been voting up on making super pills with them,

We have a confirmation in making them!!

44khi6Y.jpg

Tommii,

Tommii

Day 3; 2013/09/17

Been dabbin it hard tonight @ the lounge! We made a pool of oil tonight! How much do you think is in there? I'm thinking a gram and half!
pmE0qSA.jpg

Tommii,

Tommii

Wouldn't that be NOT enjoyable? I'd rather get many enjoyable/helpful uses out of it than one miserable puke fest.

Dab responsibly lol
You get use to it, your tolerance goes up the roof

Tommii,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Is half gram dab not intense for you? I'm just curious. I know there are people with tolerances like that. Its just over 1.5 decades of bud use, daily for most of that...and I still think I'd black out.

Tommii

Is half gram dab not intense for you? I'm just curious. I know there are people with tolerances like that. Its just over 1.5 decades of bud use, daily for most of that...and I still think I'd black out.

Never blacked out but was tripping so fucking hard.

darkrom

Great Scott!
WAY too much for me but not judging at all. I would not enjoy that one bit. Perhaps if I wasn't such an anxious person lol.

Tommii

Day 4; 2013/09/18
Got some more budder and smoked the shit out of it!
Take a look at how good I am :D.

UQugcyL.jpg

Tommii,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
You were going to smoke a gram of oil at once? Is that not INSANE? lol
Check out a dude called EMERGE (I think that's how he spells it) he makes custom torches and dabs grams at a time. A small dab for him is half a gram. No coughing either.

He is not normal at all, and claims to sometimes go through upwards of 30g's of oil a day....

Tolerance is a funny thing.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: smokum

DabasaurusRex

Where can i go about purchasing one of these sublimators ? And Emerge is a bhoss doing 4g Dabs with no cough, God must have given him iron lungs.

DabasaurusRex,

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Why is that piece needed though? Does the sublimator not vape all the oil so some of it drips down? Or are you adding more area for the vapor to touch and build up before it gets inhaled?

Skeena,

Tommii

Why is that piece needed though? Does the sublimator not vape all the oil so some of it drips down? Or are you adding more area for the vapor to touch and build up before it gets inhaled?

It's pews more reclaim than a regular ti nail. Also has a carb so you can clear it easily

I'm going to be on my chat room on tinychat with an action cam!

Join at tinychat.com/subdivision

Tommii,

Outlaw Farmer

Stealth Mode Engaged
SORRY, I FELL ASLEEP HALFWAY POSTING THIS NO JOKE!!

Day 6; 2013/09/20
Dabbing out everyone today! Serious dabathon since like 1pm!
z0WdHyY.jpg

You sir are an oil head. Reading this thread makes my lungs hurt. I salute you.

Outlaw Farmer,
Top Bottom