1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Sublimator Orion

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Plug-in Vaporizers' started by VegNVape, Dec 26, 2019.

1. VegNVape

VegNVape Acorn Electron 32K Company Rep

[​IMG]

Pre-orders are now available (although shipping options only appear to be for Canada atm! :cry:) for the Sublimator's return to the scene in the form of the Orion! And yes, it has a belt and there are several options to choose from:

[​IMG]

Plus various chamber configurations for using separate extracts:
    [​IMG]
    I've been rocking my adapt-a-bong Ti Apollo XLR almost daily since 2014 so this new release has definitely piqued my interest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Check out more info on the Orion here:
    https://sublimatorhq.com/product/orion/

And not only do they have a new upcoming product release but they are also going to be offering product support to all Sub owners no matter what version of the device they may have - I think this would be amazing customer service if they see it through and pretty awesome news for those who perhaps have an under-performing or failing V1 stashed away somewhere.

Subculture is finally back and I have it on pretty good authority that Enrico will be putting in an appearance here again soon, too :tup:

It certainly looks like exciting times ahead.

Happy Boxing Day everyone!

:peace:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

Two words come to mind:

[​IMG]

:rofl:

Madri-Gal, Poostuff and muunch like this.
  3. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Hmmm. Sounds like you've had really bad experiences with the Sublimator. Care to share your experience/opinions?

Madri-Gal likes this.
  4. KeroZen

KeroZen Chronic vapaholic

LOL no sorry, second degree humor doesn't translate well over Internet! The two words are "monkey and wrench", and since a picture is worth a thousand words...

It just looks like a wrench or something out of my mechanics toolbox, that's all mate!

Madri-Gal and Ramahs like this.
  5. VegNVape

VegNVape Acorn Electron 32K Company Rep

Hey all, from looking at the SubHQ website it now appears that shipping options have been opened up to other parts of the world :tup:

I feel a newly designed Ti atomizer to replace my current SS version and match my Ti Apollo head is in my future (among other things) . . .
    https://sublimatorhq.com/product/gasification-atomizer/#
    [​IMG]
    I would also really like to replace my one hour time-out monkey controller when the electronics section goes live - it currently says 'coming soon'.

Has anyone else got their eye on any shiney new things now the store is back online? :clap:

:peace:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  6. Poostuff

Poostuff Well-Known Member

The Sub XLR has been my daily driver for over 2 yrs now & runs for at least 6 hrs a day with no issues.
    I think everyone who likes hard hitting vapes should try one.
    I’d like some choke valves if they still sell them & maybe some 14mm Sub glass like the Cold Wall.
    I’m interested to see what’s going to be for sale & if the controllers work with the XLR.
    I don’t need any more atomisers but it’s intriguing how the internal thread on the top is now an external one. Maybe this will help with cleaning but I’d like to see how the base looks.
    To me it looks like the updates relate more to concentrate use & not so much for flower.
    I’m not sure what advantages the Orion will offer me as I don’t use concentrates & the XLR controller with the 3 hour timer is perfect for me.
    Still very keen for the store to open completely.

Madri-Gal, MoltenTiger and VegNVape like this.
  7. MoltenTiger

MoltenTiger Well-Known Member

The Sublimator is just incredible.

I'm dabbing fractional distillate right now, there's a huge lump of it in my drop down underneath the Dabmaster, it's just a perpetual super high machine, which I absolutely love. It's quite remarkable. It offers a full body soak sensation, a saturation of cannabinoid senses. Whole brain and tip to toe medication. It is a must try.

This new Orion looks to be incredible, the in-built carb cap is all the belt is.

I am pretty tempted by a 3 chamber 3/4 moon SS combo, but I just can't imagine anything stronger than the Dabmaster, nor do I need it. Orion would be better for dabs with the cap, being able to seal them in would be a nice upgrade, but there's not much room to improve on in the flower department, the potency is already stupid with the original.

It's very expensive but it is absolutely next level. It's so strong, best for those serious about getting ripped to the utmost.

VegNVape and Madri-Gal like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors