Sublimator Impersonator Contest

Detonator

Congrats Dorkus! I'm kinda funny in real life, but on video not so much. Your vid was hilarious and simple. I used to use the smell of Vegimite to stay awake while crewing on yachts on the 12-4 watch, Gawd awful smelling stuff that I hadn't thought about for years.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thank you for all of you that entered. We are announcing the first place winner only at the moment as it has just been announced on Pot TV with Al the Alchemist.

@dorkus_molorkus

you are our grand prize winner!!!!
You are incredibly creative and enthusiastic, everything we could have asked for and more! You're video impressed us so much it has been featured on Pot TV.

Please contact me to collect your prize.
Congrats @dorkus_molorkus :cheers:

33yhlk3.jpg

Last edited:

dorkus_molorkus

wow!

what can I say?

IMA WEINER!!

thankyou all so much.

A massive thankyou to @Enrico and Sublimator for an awesome competition.
It was a lot of fun to make.

A super giant thankyou to my dear friend @Campers Crumpet for being my creative consultant, the set design assistant, assistant director, lead cameraperson, and prop gaffer taper-upperer.

No one presses start/stop , pans once & back like you do honey!:bowdown:

Finally, a massive thankyou to my dear friends here on FC. The love I get on this site is amazing, and is clearly evident by the awesome comments just here on this thread for example.
@Dreamerr 's comments were especially touching. (and very flattering:nod:)

The level of support that people extend here on this site is nothing short of amazing. It is a rare thing in life generally, even rarer on the internet I feel.

My 2nd rip on my new Sublimator will be for @Enrico .

But my 1st will be for my peeps here on FC.
You have all given me so much, and I am very grateful.

Once again, thankyou.
I am stoked!:rockon:

EDIT- If anyone can post the link to where its featured on pot tv or anywhere else I would be very grateful.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Dorky, I am so thrillllllllllllllllled for you, congrats. I know how much you wanted it and you did a great job as always. Now my question is how are you going to top that for the next vid contest:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

FFS, don't burn yourself or the house down.

Pat Coleman

Dorkus congrats and real recognizes real clearly the better man, impersonation and video won here good shit dorkus i will be firing off sub tokes in your honor and remember keep on subbbbbbin it!

Pat Coleman,

DabDivas

Sublimator Company Rep
Company Rep
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your patience while we finished watching all the contest entries.

Our second place winner goes to BlazeOneUp from facebook and third place to @derekbakerforlife

I'm having some issues posting the video link for Blaze's video but will make sure it is done.

Please email me at dabdivas@gmail.com if you were chosen.

Thank you again to everyone who put time and effort in, we will be in contact with you regardless. Stay tuned for our next contest.

@dorkus_malorkus your video was featured on Al the Alchemists show yesterday from 11am to 1pm PST I don't have the link at the moment but if you cannot find it let me know.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Thaon for this chance guys! I'm hyped to have gotten myself a campground unit I'm always on the go so right on!!! Thank you sublimator, enrico, Fuck Combustion! to My homies mike and bobby, that stuff was fun. Now we're about to medicate properly. Woo

Now you can fuck combustion for good! Congrats Derek. I'm glad that 2 out of 3 winners were from FC.

Top Bottom