Sublimator Impersonator Contest

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Just my suggestion. Someone do one of Enricos classic action shots through grass and running to a setup sub. Those shots are hilarious, and cool.

Detonator

Hey Sub Nation! Please for to ride on the car with Denetrio, my English no very good like my cousin Enrico, but please to let let me explain for the reason with I will like win the Sublimator, and keep on Sub- In It !

Click

Trying to get his voice right ( very very differcult ) I've been living in character gf thinks I'm losing it

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Hey Sub Nation! Please for to ride on the car with Denetrio, my English no very good like my cousin Enrico, but please to let let me explain for the reason with I will like win the Sublimator, and keep on Sub- In It !

Trying to get his voice right ( very very differcult ) I've been living in character gf thinks I'm losing it

Haha that was funny. Looks like hwy 50 in callie!

Also I did not know that photobucket hosted videos.

grokit,

Detonator

My 3rd attempt to immitate Enrico's voice in my favorite video of his. The One where he talks about the initial burn off. Remember -Plug it in the wall.

Click on pic, then click again on pic when it takes you to photobucket.

Last edited:

derekbakerforlife

i believe it would be AWESOME if the winner of the first place prize is someone that does NOT have a sub yet. (like myself) because i mean you got to spread this product around the world its so awesome.. isn't the reason for these types of contests to promote the product and let everyone enjoy it. won't really be happenin like that if the winner is getting his or her second sublimator, rather than the less fortunate person who actually can't afford it in the first place. i'm only saying this because the videos that are already up here are from subbers that already have a sub! alls i'm sayin is keep an out for my videos enrico. you're going to enjoy them and KEEP ON SUBBIN!
Huge fan,
DB4L.

derekbakerforlife,

Tweek

i believe it would be AWESOME if the winner of the first place prize is someone that does NOT have a sub yet. (like myself) because i mean you got to spread this product around the world its so awesome.. isn't the reason for these types of contests to promote the product and let everyone enjoy it. won't really be happenin like that if the winner is getting his or her second sublimator, rather than the less fortunate person who actually can't afford it in the first place. i'm only saying this because the videos that are already up here are from subbers that already have a sub! alls i'm sayin is keep an out for my videos enrico. you're going to enjoy them and KEEP ON SUBBIN!
Huge fan,
DB4L.

It's all about the best video. So if you want to win one, just be better than the other guys. Complaining about who enters, is pointless.

Look forward to seeing the vids and good luck!

Enrico

Manufacturer
Huge fan,
DB4L.
it is about impersonating me with o without sub dude !!!

Tus-Chan

I'm probably going to toss up an entry for this sometime in the near future. I have a friend who could do a really good pass for Enrico, and with my sound engineering skills, I can make him sound like Enrico, too.

I'm also with the other two people who have mentioned it so far... I think it would be a bit odd to give a second Sublimator to someone who already owns one as opposed to someone who does not, but I don't run the competition or anything so just take that as my :2c:.

Looking forward to some of the entries other people will be making as well. :popcorn:

Tus-Chan,

Detonator

Hey Subculture,

After reading the rules again I uploaded all my video to Youtube so they are easier to view. My new video is the first one. The rest you might have seen before but now the 3rd one with the Jack Harer now has been update with nice color shots- See the bling on dose tricomes!

Thanks Denetro

Last edited:
Detonator,
Reactions: Seren

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Killin me with that combustion, bud! I couldn't watch anymore after flame hit herb. Best of luck.

Deadshort480,
Top Bottom